Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sadie is now officially a sitting baby. She's been getting a stronger and stronger torso, so a couple of days ago I tried to sit her on the floor with a pillow behind her. She sat for 10 minutes before toppling over. Today she sat for 30 minutes playing with toys but then started looking tired so I picked her up. She's growing up too fast!

Flava - I have a Moby Wrap too, but I find now that Sadie's getting bigger I prefer a soft structured carrier. My favourite is the Beco Butterfly II. It's much better for baby's hips than something like a Bjorn, and you can wear your baby on your back as easily as your front. I love wearing Sadie on my back - I can do pretty much anything I need to get done around the house - cooking, cleaning, laundry - I even painted my living room walls and baseboards while wearing her last week! The best part is you get a bit of a workout while wearing them because of the extra weight you're carrying around.

Speaking of which, I've now lost 52 lbs since Sadie was born. I decided to set my goal lower than my normal pre-diet weight, and I'm almost there. I'm back into all but the skinniest of the clothes I was wearing last year while on LE diet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sadie is so big! Sawyer isn't even close to sitting yet. He falls forward. I can't believe they are so big already--time is just flying by! Weren't we all pegnant yesterday? That's how it feels.

I haven't tried putting Sawyer on my back yet either--I might try that later. It would really help if he would ride that way!

Flava, congrats on Benjamin rolling over!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just for fun...a picture of Sadie sitting

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362873552.141906.jpg

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    She's so cute!!
    p.s. congrats on the awesome weight loss, Mocha!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha-that pic is awesome she is really so cute!
    I thought of putting baby on my back but never tried. Well did with DD4 but could not. Only tried this "African " style you know when you wrap you baby in a peace a cloth or what and put him up like that. Well can't do it lol. This Beco is expensive so it's better be good , right? (at least for me a 180$ is a lot) And what if he don't like it? hmm I love to try it for sure.
    Grats on the weight loos!
    No more BF for us so no I try to loose it too. I guess I put on a ticker for inspiration lol

I will try the juicing .Watched a lot of documentary about plant base diet and such I would love to switch to that .Well see if we can or not. But eating a lot more veggie and fruit already! omg i had no idea how meat and animal product is so bad for us !

hobber- sure they grow up fast when we are looking back! Not when we are in it every day go so slow lol
    My baby is pulling his head up too when he is like half way sitting . Im sure we are far away from that but he already trying to sit up so funny.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The thing about the Beco butterfly that's great is the internal harness. You can fasten your baby in then hoist him or her onto your back. I was never good at balancing my baby on my back while securing a wrap - this is sooooo much easier.

Do you have any baby stores nearby that would sell them? One near me will let you bring your baby and try all the carriers out before you buy. You can also try to find a used one. I got mine used for about $90 three years ago. The sites babywearer.com and diaperswappers.com have lots of used carrier listings.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We only have babyrus and not even to close to us. But we are going there this week so I will see what they have.
    +1

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha, Sadie is so dang adorable!! Enjoy every second of her!!

Lillian is not able to sit up on her own a lot. She still sleeps more than I remember my other two sleeping, but she's doing well at her pedi visits, so I'm assuming everything is going well, since she passes all the milestones. She's trying to learn to crawl though and can move her away around the room by just rolling a lot, and flipping from stomach to back. So I guess those are the skills she's worried about mastering right now.

Her and all my kids and hubby and I have been terribly sick with a nasty cold. She's got such bad congestion she coughs really hard and sounds terrible...poor baby! She had a fever too for the last two nites so I keep giving her infant drops to reduce it.

Although this is not in the works for a few years, I'm still torn about whether I even want a 4th or not. I really thought I did when I was pregnant with Lillian. I really had this beautiful dream of having my 4 kids (I like even numbers!) and maybe even having a 2nd DD. Now, I'm like so tired, too tired to care about having another girl, or another boy one day. I guess it's because I've got two diapers and DS2 is still so hard most days. He'll be two next month, and I'm praying it will calm him down even more. The frustrating part with him is he understands us well but chooses not to listen. He drives me nuts! DS1 is most of the time easy but when he gets in his whiny moods that's also ear-gratingly annoying. And then Lillian can sometimes be an angel or sometimes really hard to handle.

Unless something changes in the next two years, like we get a lot of money, and have a bigger house / car, I just don't see us adding a 4th. And that makes me feel a little sad, because I think deep down, I'd still like it. I just feel like there are so many obstacles standing in the way of it happening.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wow ladies so many post I can't read back lol

aurora- it really don't matter what our baby's doing now by the time they are around 1 they all walk and do the same things right?

We had the 4 month check up he was 14.14 and 26 inch long.
    Still want me to hold him a lot no fun for my back.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone. Lovely to read how you are going. I tried to type something a few weeks ago on Tapatalk and then I accidentally deleted it and then we got sick for 2 weeks. It was just a horrible cold but it is not fun having a little nose breather who is all stuffed up is it?! Hobber and Auroara, it sounds like your babies have had more then their fair share of illness already. Lets hope it gives them a good immune system for later on (but it is horrible at the time). I put off getting Sasha's 4 month vaccinations until tomorrow as last week she was not 100% better.

I also managed to fall over while carrying Sasha when we were sick. I was walking to collect DS1 from school and also had DS2 with me as he was home sick from school. I managed to trip over DS2 and was suddenly flying through the air. In that split second I also felt like Sasha was being flung out of my arms so I had to yank her towards me, take the fall heavily on my knees and then roll onto my back so Sasha ended up on top of me. It was weird how quickly it happened and yet how I was very aware of trying to protect her. Somehow DS2 avoided getting bowled over altogether. One of the school dads was nearby and helped me up and I had to get some dressings from the office to patch up my very badly grazed knees (they are still recovering 3 weeks later!) The next night Sasha was screaming and totally miserable. I realised I had never heard her scream before and in the end I had to give her baby pain medicine (which did help). I had to do the same thing 2 days later. I was due to go to the chiropractor so I took Sasha with me and mentioned that I had fallen and was pretty sure I yanked Sasha as I fell, so she didn't hit her head. Sure enough the left side of her neck had seized up and the chiro was able to massage it out (they don't do anything rough on babies) and she has not screamed since. It is so nice to have my healthy, happy girl back. For 2 weeks she was too snotty and tired to do anything except feed and sleep. Now she is back to giggling and 'talking'.

Auroara, so many things can change. Just take one day at a time for now and see how life pans out for you. We were only ever going to have the 2 boys and then we moved to the other side of Australia, DH had a different job, I wasn't working, and a few other things meant that I started looking into swaying and having another baby. You have a lot going on right now, including juggling your job and family, not to mention dealing with a sick family which makes everything so hard. I'm sure things will settle down enough at some point for you to reach the right decision on baby #4.

Time for me to try some of the chocolate/coconut slice I just got out of the oven. Not long until Easter. Have any of you got plans? We do an Easter egg hunt for the kids and are going to my parent's house for lunch. I love chocolate!! Sasha will have to wait until next year to have some (or get it in my milk)! Take care all of you.

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast