Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, Peony, you must have amazingly quick reflexes! How awesome that you were able to save your baby girl from falling like that! I'm sorry you got hurt in the process, though. It sounds rough to have been sick for so long, and then hurt! I hope you are all fully well soon. I didn't know you could take a baby to the chiropractor, but it's great that they helped Sasha!

I thought we were finally getting to the end of the sick season here, but then last week the little boy I watch threw up in my car (yuck!). I am hoping no one else gets it.....we all had the norovirus in January. The stomach bugs are terrible!

DD2 turned 3 today. We had a little family party for her and I made her a banana cake shaped like an Owl, at her request. It tasted better than it looked! She is still a complete terror most of the time, and destroys pretty much everything we give her, so all we got her for presents were a ball, a mylar balloon (which she took in the bathtub and tried to pop), and a pack of sidewalk chalk. I feel bad not getting her something nicer, but like I said, she would just wreck it anyhow. She's like that character Wreck-It Ralph, if anyone has seen that movie?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Flava, Benjamin is getting big!

Auroara, you can wait until Lillian is older to decide on #4; just try to get through this stage. THings aren't always going to be this busy, and when it settes down, you may or may not want another baby.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ha! forgot to comment on aurora and another baby thing lol well I would not have another for sure but that's just me. Im also so so tired and it's just to much work . Don't get me wrong I love my kids and have my boy now but 5 kids and no help yeah...
    Maybe for you aurora things will be easier later on and you ttc again.

hobber happy BD for your little girl! Kids are happy for every little thing so don't worry we don't have to buy them all fancy toys!DD4 is also 3 years old ahh they are just so cute right?
    It reminds me I read lot's of posts on IG and here too how ppl are ignoring baby boys and always comments on girls (especially when they are little) how cute and pretty they are. That is true for my girls but now that I have a baby boy the same thing is happening. Strangers are stopping me all the time in the store to say how cute is he what pretty eyes he got , a very handsome baby boy ect. So I don't see any difference at all?
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    People say babies are cute, no matter the gender--that's been my experience too, Flava!

DD2 is already living up to the "trying 3s" today. She refused to get ready for dance class, then fought me at nap time.... ay yi yi!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobber, if there is one thing worse than cleaning up your own children's body fluids, it's cleaing up someone elses! I hope the rest of you avoid any more illness. Happy Birthday to your DD. It is so exciting at that age, I am sure she was thrilled with all the fun of the day. I think kids have too many toys these days anyway. I am sure I could throw out half of what my boys have and they wouldn't even notice. She sounds like such a lovable monster, reminds me of my DS2.

Flava, we won't be having anymore children either. I am very content with my bunch and love being able to give Sasha heaps of attention while her big brothers are at school.

When DS1 was a baby I was always getting told "Oh what a beautiful girl"! It didn't matter what he was dressed in, he was still mistaken for being a girl. He still has quite a pretty face! DS2 didn't get as many comments from memory, or maybe I didn't notice as I was more busy. Sasha gets plenty of attention and is quick to give everyone smiles. I just like how happy other people become when a baby smiles at them.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Peony- If i would have my way I would have 2G1B lol but things didn't worked out that way.
    That fall must have been scary ! good thing everyone is all right! Huh I wanted to comment on this last time and had to log out. Barely have any time to sit here and the I forget half I wanted to say lol
    How can you eat chocolate ? I eat so little now and no matter what just not loosing weight grrr .Im really thinking I have a problem some sort?
    How is your weight loss going?
    For Easter we don't do nothing because we are all alone. No family or friend around. So we paint eggs with the kids and then when the bunny comes he drops chocolate everywhere and the kids find it all on the morning. And they all get a small toy too .That's it.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hobber-sorry for that poor little boy! And for you for the cleaning.
    Im also sick again with a cold. I think we get it from DD3 she is sick none stop for like 3 months now. Not bad just have to blow her nose all the time and some coughing but it's just not going away. So I think I will take her to the doc to see why is she not getting better .
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, cleaning barf is the worst! Luckily, the little guy's mom offered to clean the car seat, so all I had to do was clean up the area around where it was, which only had a little puke on it.

Flava, I hope your littel girl gets better soon! I wonder if she has a sinus infection? I bet it couldn't hurt to take her to the doctor.

I have been having this weird heart beat sound in my ear, so I am being sent to have an MRI on Monday. Hope it's nothing!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh hobber i hope it's nothing too! What do you think it is?Im so stressed out all the time sometimes I think it's a wonder I don't get a heart attack already. Like I hate to cook in the hurry with a baby crying behind me to pick him up! Ugh ! And because I can't stand to listen to it I and up holding him and cooking with 1 hand . not ideal
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Flava, I don't know what it could be--the doctor says it is common and that a lot of the time it is nothing, but it could be an aneurism! That's why I am getting the MRI. I am pretty worried.

There is a cook book called The One Armed Cook! I have it. It isn't fantastic, but it has some ideas. I use our crock pot a lot--right now I have chicken and green chiles cooking for tacos tonight.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast