Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just cooked Irish white bean and cabbage stew .it's the first time i tried to make it. Not bad .
    Your dinner sound s good lol!
    DH says he don't really like food cooked in slow cooker because it taste different for him. well thanks...anyway we had one only used it once or twice I don't even remember what we cooked or how it tasted but that's what he says.
    I wish I have some great recipes to this and try it again but the thing is I don't even know what to cook in it!
    +1

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have that all the time Hobber, it can be caused by a lot of different things. (i also had MRI to rule out anything bad).
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh another thing. I try to put baby on my back but he hates it!! He is just screaming bloody murder till I take him off! Same was with DD4. (did not tried with the other girls)he only like it on the front .
    So all this ladies on youtube and all make it look so easy to do and comfortable for baby but it's not like that for us.
    I have no clue how ppl in Africa and Peru ect. do this every day and all their babys love it?
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds good! I would make cabbage stew!

There are a bunch of slow cooker recipes that are great. I have the Fix It and Forget It cook book, and I use it a lot. You could look on line too. I wonder why your DH doesn't like the taste?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love the name of that book haha will google it for sure next time I can sit here!
    +1

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Ladies!

Hobbers I hope everything is ok, but it's good you're getting it checked out!

Flava, sorry to hear about DD3 being sick.

When I was actively trying to lose weight, nothing worked. I stopeed trying for now (it's too crazy to excerise with the kids around) and I've lost 5 lbs just from I guess just for not gorging out on chocolate and the like.

Out of nowhere, my mischevious son, DS2, who turns 2 next month, has become an angel. Of course now that I say that, he's going to return to a bad boy probably (*snickers*), but I can't believe how well-behaved he's been the last while. It's insanity!

Lillian's been cranky and then good. I found my digital camera (it was lost since Jan) and I'm going to start uploading more pics eventually, once I get more shots. Just in time for Easter too! I've been taking pics on my cell phone, but quality isn't as good as actual camera.

Just checking in!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    aurora-good thing your DS2 is such an angel now! I wish i loose some weight just like that too but it's not working.
    With my other babys when I stoped BF-ing I just lost lot's of weight by doing nothing. But this time it's like glued on me or something.
    Can't wait to see all those pics!
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone! Just seeing how all you lovely ladies are doing!???
    I am going very well. Oliver is eating solids and doing great with them , He has breakfast lunch and tea and 3 bottles a day... He does still wake at about 3 or 4 am for a bottle but that is not a big deal to me really considering how far we have come !! If everything keep going along like this I will most def try for a 3rd baby maybe when Ollie is about 2 I will see how things are then but the was time is flying by Oliver will be 2 before I know it! He sits by himself for about 10 seconds and then falls to one side so I think he should be sitting by himself in the next month or two. He is a very happy baby but when he cracks he CRACKS!! lol which I find great because at least he has alot of personality!
    My brother and sister in law had their first baby the other day which is a girl and oh my what a beautiful baby girl and yes I am very jealous at least I can admit it ( not to the obviously) But all I can do is hope that one day I will get my girl. I cant complain about my boys they are so gorgeous and I love my family id just love to add a girl in there somewhere and I would prefer it to be next time around so i know I have her!!!! No harm in wishing hey!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy Easter everyone! My boys got a ridiculous amount of chocolate eggs and bunnies. Sasha has to wait until next year. The boys told her she would get hers in my milk!

Oh wow Pinkin, they are just stunning!! You are sounding so much happier, it is great that things are coming together for you. It is exciting that you are considering baby #3 again. I wondered if the itching would deter you. Hopefully the medications keep improving also between now and then, or even better, maybe you won't get it next pregnancy!

Flava, I seem to lose weight when I stop BF too (in the past). And I think it coincides with me having more time for myself, exercising more and not being as hungry as I am when I am BFing.

Auroara, hooray for DS2. FX this is a turning point!

Hobber, I get that heart beat thing too. For me, it seems to be related to when I get dehydrated and I think my blood pressure drops, but as AS said, it is worth getting looked at as there are so many causes.

My heart played up when I was BFing DS2 but has been a lot better this time around. My body did not handle the sleep deprivation well and the stress of 2 kids under 2 I imagine. No issues this time around with my once a night feeder (or none at all sometimes). Sasha got a cough a week or so ago (DH brought it back after working away I think) and although she doesn't act sick she has a very hoarse voice. She makes more of a hoarse squeak when she grizzles. She is very impressed with herself at the moment as she is learning to blow raspberries and pokes her tongue out all the time.

Still trying to do things to our house to get it the way we want it. Outdoor setting arrived last week. New tv mounted on the wall and getting a granite surface on the balcony BBQ area in a couple of days. The main thing I can't wait for is to have some more cabinet work done for the kid's toy storage downstairs and in the pantry upstairs, but a few more weeks until that is done. And of course the whole place needs a good tidy as always! I need to go through and declutter but finding the time is tricky.

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast