Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Look at that hair! He is adorable, Dloui!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lillian on Christmas

Lillian_Christmas.jpg

Lillian and DS2 (Evan)--he's the son that won't leave her alone, always trying to kiss her, or grab her, or just in general be around her:

Lillian_Evan.jpg

I LOVE all the pics!! Oscar and William are so adorable togeher, and love the cheeks on Oscar! I love how Sawyer's got big squeezable cheeks too!! And look at his thighs...so adorable! Love babies with lots of squish...Lillian has no squish though
    she eats like a pig too. West is a cutie too, but we need a bigger pic!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know why it is so small, I uploaded from my phone so maybe that is why, I will try to do another one later

2007 2008 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok hopefully this one is bigger

Attachment 8021

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowflower View Post
    have you tried fenugreek, eating lots of oats, etc? those can really improve milk supply. Unfortunately the more you supplement the less you will produce.. but pumping can also really improve your supply too if you express on the boob you just fed on 30mins after a feed, and then use any expressed milk as a top up at the next feed (or at the end of the day when supply is lower). Saying that, even one BF a day is enough to give them the immunity benefits.

FWIW I'm BF and I haven't lost a single lb since DS2 was 4 weeks old, and I still have about 10lbs to go to my normal weight!

ETA - just seen your other question - Oscar is 3.5 months now. He sucks his hand but hasn't found his thumb yet (keep hoping he will). William didn't take either dummy (paci) or suck his thumb so he didn't settle well and was an appalling sleeper.
    This is my 5th baby I know all the tricks to try and get more milk but just nothing works for me. It was like this with all my babys I don't even know why I bother again I should have know it will be like this.
    I have to give formula because he is screaming on the boobs for food .Now ay I let him go hungry. It is sad I cry about it but can't change it. Some of us just don't have enough milk no matter how hard we try nothing works.
    i always thought ppl with lots of milk are so lucky and they don't even know.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hobber-Sawyer is so cute omg that thumb sucking pic is awesome! i so wish my baby would do that ! So much easier and better then the paci!

Yeah the flu I hate this and here is always some1 sick! Like DD3 right now.
    Good thing baby didn't got sick yet and I hope it stays this way.
    He is looking at his hand and making cute noises now . I try to put him on the floor every day a little bit so maybe he learn to turn soon. Not even sure when is that suppose to be? lol But he don't like to be on his tummy at all .
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    rainbow-Oscar is such a cutie and his big brother too! I love the pics!
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dloui128 View Post
    He's good, I can't believe he is a month old already!!

Attachment 7974
    So sweet ! You should come and hang with us here ! My baby is 2 months now not sure where did the time go?
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    aurora-Lillian is a pretty girl for sure! looks like the other babys here all got longer hair only your have hair like mine lol .
    And he is loosing some hair right now I was like omg maybe he will be bald soon!

Today is shots day and DH will take him alone. I always went with my others and cried there outside of the door. I just can't take it I feel so sorry so the doc said send daddy .But I will go crazy at home anyway .So either way it sucks!
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Auroara, Lillian is beautiful! She looks to me like your DS1 from pictures I have seen. She has the same pretty lips!

Dloui, I love West's hair! He's so cute! Did you take that picture, or did you get it done professionally? It's really good! I wish I had done newborn pics with my kids. Sawyer had some done in the hospital, and they came out nice, but there wasn't anything special about them. I did some myself when he was about a month or so old, but I don't have the equipment to take true "professional" pictures.

Flava, I don't know when babies are supposed to roll over. I really don't remember when my others did. Sawyer started doing it almost exactly at 3 months. He only goes from his belly to his back, so every time we try to do tummy time, he ends up on his back instead.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast