Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    aurora-where did everyone saw your DS1 if you post a pic I missed it.

It's really not nice from your own sis to try to make you feel guilty ! You are a good mom you take care of your baby and don't let her go hungry! That's the most important thing! Some women's just don't understand or not even try that not everyone can BF not everyone is full of milk and no matter how hard they try there is just no more milk coming!!!
    How come that our liver , heart ect works different but when it comes to the breast them bummm it's all the same for all of us? It's crazy to think so.

At least you did loose weight that's good! I will not loose until I BF even just a drip! Even with walking and exercise ! It's just stuck on me like it's glued on.
    I have to loose 30lbs .Or more because my scale is broken so Im not sure have to buy a new one to see. I guess it's just bothering me more the others. Would be nice to put on my old clothes I have like 1 jeans right now and 3 shirts!
    Plus I can't spend money on me I have 5 kids to buy stuff for.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Poor baby got his shots yesterday and it took forever and DH did not tell them not to make him wait so long so for sure next time I go there too.
    And at night he was screaming in pain had to give him pain meds
    Finally he is better today .I hate shots!
    +1

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies!!!! I just found this group .....Loved reading everyones updates

Here is mine: Makalee is 9 weeks old now....She does have acid reflux and fussier than my boys were....I thinkwe have finally turned a corner tho....she is smiling now, no longer spitting up everything she eat....she sleeps awesome at night...like 10-12hrs....LOVE that....I have to wear her most of the day...She will have one 2-3hr nap in the morning and other than that I have to wear her....She hates all chairs and her swing and the car....Little diva! She only wants to be with me and it frustrates me at times but i know its just a phase and it will pass......My boys have adjusted pretty will...my 6 yr old is a great help....my 3 yr old dtill acts out a bit but is coming around...Life is busier for sure...

Thanks for creating this Hobber
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38
    DD: Nov 14

Ectopic Angel Sept 25,2011

After a hard 2011, I am looking forward to a great 2012

Thanks to gender dreaming for all the support! Our little miracle Makalee joined our family Nov 14, our family is complete and all my dreams came true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey ladybug ! So nice look like we gonna have a little group here to chit chat!
    Our babys are the closest in age I can ask what is your little girl doing lol
    I have to hold him a lot to he is just getting better to sit a little in the rock and play and a couple min. on the floor. Oh and we need pics!

The doc yesterday said maybe we have acid reflux too Im just about to google that because I have no idea about it.
    My baby spit up a lot to and in any time no matter when he ate or if he lay down sitting up whatever he is just spitting up a lot.
    Some days are better then others .
    When will this stop? Do they grow out of it or what?
    The doc just said feed him more often smaller portions. Well that's what we are doing kinda so it's not working. I don't know what else to do.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladybug! Sorry about Makalee having reflux. It's hard when babies don't feel good. From what I understand, most of the time they will grow out of it.

Flava, is your baby happy most of the time, or is he cranky? I thought mine had reflux too, but he is pretty happy mostly, so they say that if they are happy, the spitting up can be pretty normal.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hobber- I don't even know...or not sure. I have to hold him a lot and he only sleep 5-10 min. but he is not crying in pain or anything like that .So I guess he is ok?
    Can you put your baby down and he is happy playing with his hand hanging out ect ?
    We can't do that but maybe because he is just to little yet or because he want's to be held a lot and that's it.
    Oh I wanted to ask what is that thing your baby is laying on?
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How do you guys delete pics??
    I wanted to remove my pics because I just dont like to leave it up all over online.Anyway I edited my post just removed the pics and what it did it just made my pics huge but the text wasn't there anymore. I dont get it...so I had to delete the whole post to make it gone.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How does everyone put baby down to sleep? On it's own and baby fall asleep or have to put him/her to sleep first ?
    My baby only fall asleep sometimes in the day time for a short but at night we have to put him down sleeping already.

He use to wake up once eat and go back to sleep but now for a couple day he is up eat and don't want to go back to sleep just cry and fussy . I don't know why and DH was angry last night.
    Must be great for ladybug!
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sawyer has the flu! I am totally freaked out. I had him at the ER just now and they gave him tamiflu. I hope it helps. I am so scared.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobbermittens I hope your little man will be ok
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast