Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    hey ladybug ! So nice look like we gonna have a little group here to chit chat!
    Our babys are the closest in age I can ask what is your little girl doing lol
    I have to hold him a lot to he is just getting better to sit a little in the rock and play and a couple min. on the floor. Oh and we need pics!

The doc yesterday said maybe we have acid reflux too Im just about to google that because I have no idea about it.
    My baby spit up a lot to and in any time no matter when he ate or if he lay down sitting up whatever he is just spitting up a lot.
    Some days are better then others .
    When will this stop? Do they grow out of it or what?
    The doc just said feed him more often smaller portions. Well that's what we are doing kinda so it's not working. I don't know what else to do.

Hey Flava!!! Makalee just started smiling and cooing...she was 4 weeks early and was considered a premie, but she is right on target for a 2 month old....

As for the reflux, she will out grow it....this is my second baby with it....She was not a happy spitter at all..she screamed like it was hurting her...it should get better around 6 months....

Makalee will not just go to sleep on her own yet either...she actually hates every chair, bouncer and swing we have and will only nap in the arms all day....I wear her most of the time in a carrier during the day...but i am lucky as she will sleep in her crib all night once we rock her to sleep....
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38
    DD: Nov 14

Ectopic Angel Sept 25,2011

After a hard 2011, I am looking forward to a great 2012

Thanks to gender dreaming for all the support! Our little miracle Makalee joined our family Nov 14, our family is complete and all my dreams came true

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobber....so sorry to hear about your little man....hope he feels better quickly...the Tamiflu works pretty quickly usually!
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38
    DD: Nov 14

Ectopic Angel Sept 25,2011

After a hard 2011, I am looking forward to a great 2012

Thanks to gender dreaming for all the support! Our little miracle Makalee joined our family Nov 14, our family is complete and all my dreams came true

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobbers, how is your man doing now?

I'm not sure how to delete pics on here, Flava, I've never tried.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh hobber I hope Sawyer is all better now! Must be so hard poor little baby :-( and they say BF protects the baby huh?
    How is he now?? hugs
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ladybug-I was posting that my baby sleeps at night too and we was happy . But for like a week now he wakes up to eat and don't want to go back to sleep anymore .It's really not easy and we have no idea why he change like this. He use to wake up only once eat and go back to sleep. i don't know what to do! And the top of this he do not sleep in the day time! Just some 5-10 min naps on me or in the rock and sleep that's it!
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG - I can't believe I only found this thread now!! For the past two months I've been thinking of coming back here to set up a thread like this, and here there was one the whole time! I've missed you guys.

Sadie's 4 months now, and I'm still in awe of having a daughter. She's an absolute joy to be around - her smile lights up the room, and she smiles all the time. Here's a picture I took last night.

image.jpg

She's not a great napper, which is very different from all my boys. She naps when we're on the move - grocery shopping, etc., but rarely naps in her crib. Her nighttime sleep was pretty good until recently, but about a week ago she had a stomach bug and was miserable for days, then this week she's teething and is up every hour. Luckily she just has a quick nurse and goes right back to sleep. I finally moved her to her crib a few weeks ago because she was outgrowing her Moses basket, but I still occasionally bring her into bed with me.

I've been working, really, really hard to lose the baby weight and have lost 45 lbs so far!! I'm back to my normal pre-LE diet weight, but I'd like to get a little lower (the allure of fitting back into those size 0 jeans), so I'm going to keep at it for a while longer. I'm just tracking my calories very carefully, and eating no more than 1800 calories a day, which takes into account the 600 calories or so I burn by breastfeeding exclusively. Luckily for me I've never had supply issues, and dieting hasn't affected my supply at all.

So excited to catch up with you all and see your gorgeous babies!
    Last edited by Mochagirl; January 20th, 2013 at 10:41 PM.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    mocha-Sadie is just such a pretty girl! You are so lucky with the diet and weight loss! Normally Im a size 0-1 but right now Im a fat pig not loosing anything whatsoever and I hate it.All my small clothes are in boxes waiting for me .

Oh yeah ladies Im sick too! And DD3&4 sick a little too. Im so hoping Benjamin is not getting this!
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry you're sick, Flava! All my other kids were born in the spring and early summer, so having a wee baby in cold and flu season is new to me. I find it quite stressful as my boys bring home every sickness imaginable from school!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel so stupid omg! Wonder why baby is not sleeping good anymore he must be a little sick too! He was so quiet and sleepy today look tired and maybe a little warm but no fever. I just hope this is it and it will not get worst for him.
    I want flu season to be over !
    +1

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha!! So glad you found us here on the forums!!!

Lillian's been pretty cranky too with the teething. Yesterday tho, I spent like an hour just holding her and talking to her, and she LOVED it! she kept making noises, and smiling, keeping her eyes fastened on me. It broke my heart.

DS2 yesterday spilled out an small bottle of baby powder all over his room. Nothing major, it was easily vaccumed, but that boy is always cruising and looking for trouble!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast