Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ladies from Sept/Oct/Nov 2012 Due Date group, COME IN HERE!!

I miss everyone! Since we don't need a due date thread any more, let's all gather here!

How are all of you? How are the babies?

We are doing fine. Sawyer is 2 months old now, and is up to 13 lbs and 7 oz and 23 inches at his last appointment. He is a big guy! He is easy, happy and smiley. I decided to spread out his vaccines (following the recommendations in the Dr. Sears Vaccine Book) so he will be getting shots every month rather than every other, and 2 shots per visit rather than 4. But now I worry about him getting sick while waiting for the vaccinations! I am also freaked out about the flu going around. I am supposed to be going to a bunch of school stuff for my other kids, like xmas plays and an xmas concert, but I really don't want to bring the baby, so we'll see if I can work it out.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobbers, thanks for setting up this thread for us! I am so excited to have a place for us to go to chat about our babies! Lillian's doing better, but sometimes she still gets so cranky there is nothing else to do but after she's fed really well, burped and changed, to put her in her bassiset crying she wails in your arms, and once she's in the bassiset with the lights dimmed and covered up, she'll cry for less than five minutes and then fall to sleep. It just breaks my heart that she has to cry at all to fall asleep; snuggling with her usually doesn't help.

Oh and my husband thinks her issues stem from her being a girl, and I said it's not that it's her personality. She's stubborn like him, lol. He says the boys were "easier" ..DS1 for sure, DS2 no way--he's still hard now, and oh god, his little mischievous grin when he KNOWS he's doing something naughty just grrr...lol.
    Last edited by auroara78; December 14th, 2012 at 03:45 PM.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Auroara, do you think Lillian could have colic? Maybe that's why she is hard to console? I bet she will grow out of the fussy stage and be easier as she gets older.

Is the flu going around there? It is here, and I am so scared. Kids in my older kids' school are sick, and even though we have all had flu shots, I worry so much about the baby! I wish he could have the flu shot already!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just wanted to say "Hi" and hope your all well? Sorry to hear Lillian isn't settling well. Not sure if as I have 2 babies, but the girls have DEF been alot harder as babies than the boys. (just in my experience). Sure that's not the case for everyone, maybe having 2 it seems twice as crazy sometimes! Don't get on much here now, but saw your posts and wanted to say Hello! xx
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Inglewood! How are the twins doing?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WHere are the rest of my due date buddy ladies?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know

Fall ladies come back and chat with Hobbers and me!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are things, Auroara? Are you excited for CHristmas? Are you getting your kids anything special?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are crazy last minute peeps here so I've been going insane trying to get all of DS1's wish list. Originally we said we weren't going to get everything he wanted because of money reasons and just in general but he didnt ask for a whole lot so we're going to try to secure the last minute thing he still really wants. DS1 is such a good boy I want to give him the moon and stars if I could!

DS2 does not much like to play with toys but plays with non toys alot so we got him two toys but im not sure how it's going to go over for him.

Lillian got a few comfy girly sleepers since she'll only sleep thru the nite if she wears a sleepr (she likes her feet being covered up) she's doing a lot better lately really loving eye contact big huge smiles...she has a dimple in her left cheek, oh it is so precious! she is so gorgeous and just amazes me all the time...she makes this awful sad face that is so funny when shes mad or upset she puts out her bottom full lip and just pouts...and my DH goes "oh no she's trying to do a sad face to get her way." DS2 is in love with her and kisses her all the time and just wants to lay by her side. I think he's going to be a great big brother...despite the fact that he still drives me crazy more often than not he has a real tender heart and is a big ole softy...

how about you? how is your first son loving his brother? any new cool changes with sawyer? are your two DDs taking him in? you finished the shopping or are you hitting the stores today like us in a crazy last minute rush?
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just find this place! Where is everyone?? This is such a swaying forum looks like after the babys are here everyone is gone Would be nice to talk with others who had a baby around the same time like me. Im all alone and no1 to talk to.
    Like talk about why my baby almost never naps how to loose all this fat ect.
    But I see really no chat is going on here...
    +1

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast