Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Mar/Apr/May 2013 Baby Club

Hay grace and Rosie so lovely to hear from you both
    Argh Rosie your teddy is so gorgeous. Sorry he is so poorly all the time and you, hope you get sorted doesn't sound good hun

I feel your gd
    I've been thinking of 'trying' again soon but every time I think about getting pg I get this awful anxiety and complete utter dread! I know it'll be another boy after 4 boys of course it'll be another boy!!
    Don't get me wrong I adore my boys and wouldn't change any of them for anything in the world.

I've been looking at the ht forums and really considering going down that road! But then I look at the costs and also the hole process seems so confusing and scary. Wouldn't know where to start and do I put my family through it all when it may not even work! Plus all the lies that come with it all! (Can't lie to save my life)

Maybe I should just move on with life and enjoy the blessings I have.
    Last edited by Tiffani3; October 14th, 2013 at 05:41 PM.

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Big hugs to you three hope you ok? If you need to chat you know I'm here <3 xxxx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you ladies go on to have more babies, please know I'll be your number 1 fan!! I truly believe you'll never regret having a baby. And from what it looks like swaying has come along quite a bit since we did it over a year ago. If I had the chance to try again I would sway my a$$ off!!!

I'm so glad to see a few of you on here. Hope we can continue to stay in touch.

On another note, Owen got 2 bottom teeth and has bit me a few times while nursing. It is SO PAINFUL!!! I felt like throwing him across the room...lol. Do you ladies have any advice?
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do plan on staying in touch. 4 babies was always my plan but I am sooo nervous to try again and can't decide if I want to sway or just let nature run it's course. I am also extremely unsure when to start trying again.

Three I have no advice for the nursing as I have horrible fibromyalgia and can't nurse due to the pain. My breasts are one of my sore areas. I grin and bear for 8 weeks to give what I can pumping then I pack it up and switch to formula. I have heard though you are suppose to pull baby off of the nipple so they know its naughty to bite and they don't get the milk if they do that.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't checked out any new swaying information. Have the odds gotten better? What has changed?! This excites me!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ouch three that must have been awful!!!
    I'm still feeding teds but only at night, he cut his first tooth last week so now you've really worried me!!

Dh as agreed to go ht!!!! I slightly feel as though I've given up on my self and would love the satisfaction of getting a girl swaying, but then I don't think my sanity would survive it. There's so many options and even the best sways can fail. Knowing my luck and amazing boy making machine I am mine will fail! No doubt!
    I value your opinion girls should I go for it??
    xx xx xx

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow Tiff I think you're very brave! I've toyed with the idea of going HT but I'm too scared. Scared of the entire process, scared of another pregnancy and it's effects on my body, scared of another premee, and right now I'm scared to even mention the idea of another baby to my husband....not to mention that gender selection is not available where I live so I'd have to go abroad, which complicates matters a lot more.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you should go for it Tiff. My hubby is totally against HT as an option due to the cost, if it wasn't a problem though I would totally do it, as I want a baby girl more than anything in the entire world. I would give a body part up to get one it feels like that some days anyway :-/
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girls, I am really scared but more scared of not trying and never getting anywhere. I really didn't think dh would agree at all but he has and I have my mum behind me too for support and she said she will come along to help with the boys so it won't be so difficult for dh. We will have to travel abroad too with will be more complicated but it's all an adventure I guess.
    I had such I wonderful dream last night that I was pg with my baby girl, woke up so so so happy, It felt so real. For a split second I felt so content! If only it was true.
    Thank you for your support <3 xx

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is all so exciting Tiff!! Have you decided when you're going to do it? And where? Do you know if it involves just one trip abroad or more? Hope I'm not being too nosy, just curious. Would love to hear more about it. Good luck anyway I'm really happy for you xxx

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast