Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    MORE PICTURES EVERYONE! :P I want to see your beautiful babies!

Another photo dump from me. Willow is 3 weeks old as of yesterday - wow! Breastfeeding has been a breeze. My body seems to have just picked up where it left off when my son self-weaned midway through Willow's pregnancy.

Attachment 11951

Attachment 11952

Attachment 11953

Attachment 11954

Attachment 11955

Attachment 11956

Attachment 11957

Attachment 11958

Attachment 11959

And... my son wearing my brother's sunglasses. Heh.

Attachment 11960
    2010 - 1 DS
    2012 - Tried for a DD , and it worked!
    2013 - DD
    2017 - DD - didn't sway***

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love your pics suregena! Is that mushroom thing a rattle? And Otis is looking very cool in his green sunnies

Cyrus has been a dream baby, feeding well (little piggy) sleeping well i get 6 hours at night now, he is 6 weeks old. He never cries when he is hungry he just lets out an ARRR sound, i feel very blessed and happy, loving the smiles.

1589_10152000821808662_1515537811_n.jpg

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, a knitted rattle - her first little toy... from her big brother.

Cyrus is sooo cute! Willow also never seems to cry! Just like in the womb - she sure is a mellow, content baby! Totally a dream!
    2010 - 1 DS
    2013 - DD

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your babies are beautiful ladies. My little guy will be 8 weeks old on Tuesday. I took all 5 kids to the beach today for the first time. It went pretty well. I had my parents with me so that made things a bit easier.

Tiffani, I miss you too!!! Our group is so special. I'm going to try to upload a pic of my whole "crew". The last time I tried it didn't work. Hope everyone is doing well.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Beautiful babies, how lucky are we. Here is dolly after finishing off her 1st 7 oz bottle, she looks rather pleased with herself:,)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! Look at all those gorgeous babies!! We are a lucky group They all look so happy and healthy.

We are good here. Little lady is growing nicely (almost 10lbs already!) and is a delight. She rarely cries...when she is being held She just loves to be near mommy. Big bros are great with her. And we adjusted really well to being a family of five.

For whatever maddening reason, I can't post a pic no matter how I try. I'll post some eventually, whenever it stops battling me!
    Last edited by hotdogz&boyz; June 23rd, 2013 at 03:10 PM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't post pics either.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boo I asked on the chat thingy up top. Hopefully someone can check it out. I have been picture crazy (okay, I always am), so I have some to share!

BTW: I just noticed surgena, that Otis is holding willows hand in that pic where he is checking out her ear...my heart melted a little!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Otis is SO in love with her! He constantly says she is cute, pretty, lovingly referring to her as his "little baby sister Willow" - which is a mouthful! Haha! And he frequently (when she is on the play mat thing) lays next to her, holding her hand, giving her kisses, etc. He's shown no jealousy to her nursing (he only stopped in December!), when she cries he will say stuff like, "Uh oh! Momma, you give her the milkies?"
    He's a super big brother!

How is everyone, postpartum-wise?

I've only had three days so far that I've been home on my own with the two of them since she was born, and it's been kind of hard. For such a sweet boy, he's also bursting with energy, and I'm not yet at a point where I can happily take him and her outside because I'm nervous of him jetting off or doing something silly while I'm trying to walk with him (with her in the sling.) So I'm pacing myself. However, I find that since he's so cooped up... he's doing things to frustrate me... and I KNOW he's just a toddler with energy to burn, so I don't know why I keep reacting to him so angry and shout at him. It's making me sad and I cried out of guilt tonight when my husband got home. Hope this is just postpartum hormone stuff. He's my boy and I feel like such a shitty mom to him right now.
    2010 - 1 DS
    2013 - DD

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdogz&boyz View Post
    Hi ladies! Look at all those gorgeous babies!! We are a lucky group They all look so happy and healthy.

We are good here. Little lady is growing nicely (almost 10lbs already!) and is a delight. She rarely cries...when she is being held She just loves to be near mommy. Big bros are great with her. And we adjusted really well to being a family of five.

For whatever maddening reason, I can't post a pic no matter how I try. I'll post some eventually, whenever it stops battling me!

Willow is already 10lbs 5oz as of yesterday... my son was like 2 months before he hit the 10lb weight range! She's so big to me. She doesn't feel like a 3 week old baby to me. She's really sturdy and strong. My son was a full two pounds smaller then her at birth and looking back - you can really tell! She feels so advanced compared to what I'm used to. So crazy.
    2010 - 1 DS
    2013 - DD

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast