Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you wonderful boy mammas tell me when i have to start cleaning under the foreskin? Up until now i have just been swishing his winky in the bath and whiping it at nappy change time, and my mum told me i need to pull the foreskin back but i read in a magazine to not do that?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^You don't need to. Not until you notice it retracts back on its own (between 4-7 years, typically). It gets as clean as it needs to with regular bathing and wiping. But it does seem there is some misinformation out there. I was always told not to retract at all. And my guys are doing just fine with that routine.

And surgena....I had that same experience with my first and second. My first was a peanut (6.10) and was a pretty slow grower. My second was big at birth (8.4, three weeks early) and grew like wildfire. It was amazing how different it was with the two of them. The strength, the feel of carrying them, even their body builds were polar opposite (one being kinda lean and short, one being bulky and tall). Your kids are beautiful!

We are good here. Nothing much happening. Little miss is all smiley and talkative. She is going thru a super alert period lately, awake almost all day! Thankfully she sleeps pretty well at night. We go for her two-month this week. I am quite sure she is pushing 11lbs now. She went swimming for the first time this past week. I was surprised how much she liked it, the water was chilly. But she fell asleep on me in the pool. Lol. My whole family snuggled on her over the 4th. It was fun.
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    Can you wonderful boy mammas tell me when i have to start cleaning under the foreskin? Up until now i have just been swishing his winky in the bath and whiping it at nappy change time, and my mum told me i need to pull the foreskin back but i read in a magazine to not do that?

DON'T PULL IT BACK!!!!!! NEVER pull the foreskin back/retract it!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Only clean what is seen! Wipe it like a finger but don't do anything to the foreskin! I'm going to message you on facebook right NOW! Haha

*freaks out!* I am so glad you asked before you did anything! I'm an "intactivist" so if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
    2010 - 1 DS
    2012 - Tried for a DD , and it worked!
    2013 - DD
    2017 - DD - didn't sway***

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My little guy had his 8 week checkup last week. He's almost 14lbs and almost 25 inches. I'm going to try to get some pics up here when I get a minute. Hope everyone is doing well.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Little miss had her two month appt this week (at 9 weeks). She is doing just peachy. Weighing in at 11lbs, 2oz and 23.5in long. The doc commented on her social skills, which we pretty much knew. She is all about attention and will even let you know if she wants to chat and you aren't paying attention to her. Lol. She smiles, talks, coos, giggles, and grins constantly. She isn't too bad of a sleeper, especially since she sleeps with me. But daytime she is really alert and only sleeps here and there (usually while being worn). But she is pretty content when awake, so I can't complain! Here is a pic of her chatting with me. We still haven't caught a great smile pic, when she sees the camera, she is so enthralled that she just stares. Lol.

image.jpg
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    She's gorgeous!!
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Argh so cute xx xx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    She is just beautiful. That is a smile that would melt hearts.

We feel blessed and happy that our family is complete.

Mammy to two angels in heaven.You will always be missed and loved.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tiffani I can't believe your little guy is over 3 months old!!! What's he doing these days?
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies I'm struggling to get energy during the day. I feel so deflated. Any food suggestions I could try to give me a boost?
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast