Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Posts question

Hi,

When I use the "My Posts" button, I get a list of my posts but I can not easily see if anyone has responded to that thread after my post. Meaning, I see all of the posts I have made but then I have to click on my own to then see if anyone responded. Is there a quicker way?

Thanks!
    baby girl 23 wks.
    Two gorgeous and healthy s!
    Many unsuccessful IVF/PGD attempts
    Surprise natural BFPs....chemical, 9 wks, 6 wks and 8 wks

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was wondering this too. thx for asking.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's a good question and one that I have meant to address because there is a very easy way to have it work just like it did at IG. When you are reading a thread- one you started or any thread, there is an option in the gray bar called Thread Tools. If you open that and select "Subscribe to this Thread", you will be able to go to Quick Links, Subscribed Threads, from now on and see exactly what you expect to see from a My Posts perspective- the ones where someone has responded or it will let you know if there are no new posts too. Try that and let me know how it works! I think you will be pleased. You can choose to be notified via email, like a PM, but the default selection is no email verification and it is just visible on here.
    Last edited by nuthinbutpink; February 14th, 2011 at 12:28 PM.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there... could you tell me how I can reply to PM's ?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkdream View Post
    Hi there... could you tell me how I can reply to PM's ?
    Click on Notifications(top right) or Private Messages on blue menu bar. Send a Message is an option on the left.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums