Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Miscarriage vs 12 weeks on LE diet

Would like your opinion atomic
    (And anyone else with any experience of this)
    I had a miscarriage yesterday, am very keen to try conceiving asap
    But this was an unplanned baby before I had the chance to sway

So choice is try and get pregnant this cycle or next, or 12 weeks on LE diet with coffee and alcohol (not doing the exercise)

So in your opinion which would be a better sway pink?

Many thanks x

P.s
    I am breastfeeding, and and assuming anemic now after very large blood loss through this miscarriage x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm terribly sorry for your loss.

If you don't mind my asking, how far along?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was 6/7 weeks
    Couldn't believe that I had contractions and lost so much blood considering it was so early!
    Xx

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry for your loss. I had a surprise bfp and didnt get to sway either, silent miscarried both at 10 weeks two weeks ago and have already started my sway(Vegan and exercise everyday) I had surgery to remove them and stopped bleeding about 3-4 days ago and yesterday started getting ewcm(i ovulate days 9-12 of my normal cycle). I eat sooo boyish normally and gained a few pounds with the preg even with MC i'd prob have a boy so didn't want to risk it. I think it depends on how much you want your DD.
    Two prince's 00 08

Silent M/C twins 3rd may 2017

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear1st View Post
    So sorry for your loss. I had a surprise bfp and didnt get to sway either, silent miscarried both at 10 weeks two weeks ago and have already started my sway(Vegan and exercise everyday) I had surgery to remove them and stopped bleeding about 3-4 days ago and yesterday started getting ewcm(i ovulate days 9-12 of my normal cycle). I eat sooo boyish normally and gained a few pounds with the preg even with MC i'd prob have a boy so didn't want to risk it. I think it depends on how much you want your DD.
    Sorry for your loss as well! It's truly awful isn't it!
    I was the same, I struggle to put on weight normally but I did actually put on a few pounds in those few weeks
    And last night had the biggest steak I've ever seen, for iron
    And generally my diet and lifestyle is very boy friendly so I'm pretty sure I would have a boy now but did read that trying straight after a miscarriage really does sway girl
    Going on holiday next week and I plan on eating everything and anything
    And I'm still bleeding heavily
    So I think I will start hardcore swaying when we get back!
    Oh I wish I could click my fingers or wave a wand and we both get our baby girls x

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    im so sorry lovellcute, i lost my 2nd baby (girl) at 18 weeks and fell pregnant again 4 weeks later with a boy. i didnt know about swaying back then, if i had i would have swayed pink after the loss.

in my opinion a good solid 12+ week sway puts you in a much more pink-friendly place than a miscarriage does. but i understand the desire to ttc again ASAP as well..

best of luck with whatever you decide to do xx
    now 6blue5pink

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    im so sorry lovellcute, i lost my 2nd baby (girl) at 18 weeks and fell pregnant again 4 weeks later with a boy. i didnt know about swaying back then, if i had i would have swayed pink after the loss.

in my opinion a good solid 12+ week sway puts you in a much more pink-friendly place than a miscarriage does. but i understand the desire to ttc again ASAP as well..

best of luck with whatever you decide to do xx
    Oh god I am so sorry that's so awful! It's bad enough at 6 weeks so I literally can't imagine what you went through!
    I had planned to do 12 weeks on the diet so when I found out I was pregnant I was so shocked and didn't think I was 'ready' for another baby
    But now it's gone I am so desperate to be pregnant again
    And it seems as though so many people I know are announcing their pregnancies at the moment!
    But I think I'm going to wait and get a really good sway in and hopefully get my girl!! X

8. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lovellcute View Post
    Oh god I am so sorry that's so awful! It's bad enough at 6 weeks so I literally can't imagine what you went through!
    I had planned to do 12 weeks on the diet so when I found out I was pregnant I was so shocked and didn't think I was 'ready' for another baby
    But now it's gone I am so desperate to be pregnant again
    And it seems as though so many people I know are announcing their pregnancies at the moment!
    But I think I'm going to wait and get a really good sway in and hopefully get my girl!! X

its a horrific experience at any point </3 i completely understand the desperation to be pregnant again, that was me! and 4 weeks later i was.. i do wish i had known about swaying back then

i think it really comes down to how much you want a baby vs how much you want a baby girl.

if gender is important then you should sway so i really think you are 100% doing the right thing by holding off ttc to sway, best of luck with all of it and my fingers are crossed for you for a healthy pink bean, keep us updated! xx
    now 6blue5pink

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    its a horrific experience at any point </3 i completely understand the desperation to be pregnant again, that was me! and 4 weeks later i was.. i do wish i had known about swaying back then

i think it really comes down to how much you want a baby vs how much you want a baby girl.

if gender is important then you should sway so i really think you are 100% doing the right thing by holding off ttc to sway, best of luck with all of it and my fingers are crossed for you for a healthy pink bean, keep us updated! xx
    Sooo desperate for a girl so It's worth waiting a few extra months if it means my chances are better!!
    If this sway doesn't work then we may have to go HT so ganna put my all into this!
    Thanks for replying, I appreciate it xx

11. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sad to read about everybodies losses

I think that putting in the 12 weeks on a LE sway is the best way to go, especially if you are considering HT,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast