Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well, on photobucket there are jpg images, but then once you want to copy and share there are different options and I can't see anymore so I have tried them all, some of them end in jpg and some end in other things and none work. Same with just the image from my computer. I am probably making no sense to you!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm having the same problem. I'm trying to upload a photo for my profile pic from my computer which is a JPEG and under 73kb as is required, but everytime i try to save the changes it says 'upload of file failed'. Any help please?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by amari View Post
    well, on photobucket there are jpg images, but then once you want to copy and share there are different options and I can't see anymore so I have tried them all, some of them end in jpg and some end in other things and none work. Same with just the image from my computer. I am probably making no sense to you!
    You have a new pic, so did you figure it out?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have increased the limits although it already allows and resizes any image that you try to upload to the appropriate size allowed but I did increase the allowable file sizes and tried it out on another account and it is working okay for me.

You need to be uploading an Avatar for the image we all see in the forums under your username- you may also upload a profile pic but those stay within your user profile and people only see them when they view your profile page to read about you.

Let me know if you still have trouble.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12