Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

cannot add an image

Please help. I can download the image from my computer, but then nothing. I can't drag it. I guess I just can't figure this out...

I can only get as far as uploading it. I can't figure out how to attach it.

TIA

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Click on the Insert Inline option at the lower right of that window and you will see the IMG code on your post and when you then post the thread/reply, you will see it.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's the full how to-

Hit reply. Click Go Advanced below the screen where you can type. You will see an icon with a paperclip. Click on it.

Box will pop up. Click on Add Files, Select Files and another pop up box where you can select the file off your Desktop. Select your file and hit Upload. It should be in the bottom window of your picture viewer with a check in the little box. Hit insert inline and you will see and "ATTACH" in brackets with a number between them. Your image is there and will remain in your "library" next time you go to attach an image. Hit Submit Reply. HTH
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am trying to change my avatar but it keeps saying my file is too big. How can I change this. I didn't have this problem with my last picture? Thanks! amari

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you trying to update your profile picture or avatar? We have both on here. The profile pic is what we see in the forums. The avatar is just an image on your individual profile page. How big and what kind of file is it?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The profile pic. I first tried just a pic from my computer iphoto which is what I used for the one I have on there now and it worked. Then I tried to put it on photobucket and thought I reduced the size but it still doesn't work?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is it the megs or the physical size that it gives you an error about? Is it just a general error?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It sometimes says invalid file, sometimes says file too big. I am REALLY challenged with technology!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sometimes it just says upload of file failed.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What is the file type- what comes after the '.'? Is it a .jpg?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast