Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Babybygender.com

Hi All, Greetings from Ireland I hope you all are keeping well in these unprecedented times. I have a question for you all, did anyone here of babybygender.com it uses the baby choice method, it claims to have a 98% success rate! I hope someone can help me with it, I searched high and low and I cannot get any reviews on it,

Warm wishes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry, it's a scam. The Selnas method is based on "egg polarity" which is utter nonsense and you can read my full case against egg polarity in this thread: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...-insanity.html

If there was a method that worked 98% of the time we would all know about it, it would be completely revolutionary. These things do not work. I know of several people who bought the calendars and got opposites.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Babybygender.com

Thank you for your reply I was half thinking it alright, I entered different blood groups on the search and got the same results!! Have you heard of Urobiologics I am also looking into this, I long for a baby girl so much. Could you give me any advice or help that would steer me in the right direction, kindest regards Grace

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Unfortunately Urobiologics is the same way. Any of the groups that are making magic calendars or telling you to have sex in one month and not another, claiming that you will ovulate a "boy or girl egg" or that electric charges bring sperm to the egg are not being honest. And anyone who promises a crazy-high success rate is also not being honest.

If you're willing to do (a pretty easy) diet and exercise we are getting 70-75% chance at a baby girl depending on the methods you use. These are all real people, real life, people who are not always doing things exactly perfect.

5. Likes tillytys liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Perfect so what would you advise me to do going forward, I really do appreciate your honesty and help I am glad I spoke with you as I would have probably wasted a lot of money on these sites. They really are taking advantage of people that are desperate for a breakthrough

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes totally!! I couldn't agree more!

(you may need to use another browser on your phone other than Tapatalk to view these)

You can find our basic Low Everything Diet here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...l-version.html and the special version if you have PCOS, insulin resistance, more than 30 pounds to spare, or are over 35 is here (scroll down past the few couple posts to find the diet) https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...rt-3-pcos.html

We also believe having 1-2 cups of coffee and alcohol also sways. Taking fiber with meals containing fat may help. You need to wean off any vitamin supplement you're taking and give up probiotics if you were taking them.

Exercise is easy, just do 60 min. of cardio (and walking counts) 4-7 days a week.

Have one attempt in the fertile window (O-3 through O Day) as having more than one attempt (particularly 3!) has been more blue friendly. Most of us do this attempt at positive OPK because it's an easy way to conceive with one attempt, but if you would prefer a cutoff (some believe having sex 2-3 days before ovulation sways pink, even though it's been debunked) you can do that if your cycle stays regular.

If you can get Clomid or Femara, we believe that may add about 3-5% success rate for pink to our 70% success rate without it.

For your partner, jogging and biking have been proven in studies to sway pink, as has smoking tobacco. Some people give their husbands fiber as well, and also olive leaf extract 500-1000 mg.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I purchased the girl sway plan but it won’t download for me!! Can you help me?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am super fertile, and I am very regular we conceived our two boys on the first attempt of trying!! So I hope this will stand in my favor

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Try on a different browser other than Tapatalk. I will also message someone who can help but in the meantime give that a try.

11. Thanks Grace2023 thanked for this post
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there. I resent the files for you via email!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

13. Thanks atomic sagebrush, Grace2023 thanked for this post