Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Probably not the right place to put this, but just wanted to say THANKS

I was just over at IG--sometimes curiosity gets the better of me, and I want to see what's going on there. Anyway, I just really don't like the attitude there at all, and I just wanted to say THANK YOU NBP for setting up this far superior site that is supportive, helpful, and a great place to call home.

I wasn't sure if I had thanked you before, so I wanted to make sure you knew how much I appreciate being here!!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My pleasure. You have no idea how much it means to me that you took the time to post this. Really, it lightened my day.

So many people have made it what it is...of course atomic's help is a huge part of why this has turned out to be such a positive thing plus, all of you Moderators help everyday and I appreciate each and every one of you.

The site is great because of the people that post here. It is a group of lovely people, empathetic people and just simply nice people. I love seeing how supportive everyone is towards one another and I am proud of what we have all built and hope it continues to help people capture their dream.

Thank you for posting.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    YES, a tremendous thanks to Atomic as well! I hope she isn't offended that I didn't mention her in the first post. I was just thinking of you NBP, since you started this site. But Atomic has done SO MUCH to help all the swayers, doing research, writing essays, etc., and donating so much of her time to helping others. THANKS ATOMIC! And thanks to the Moderators as well.

I agree, we have a nice group of people here, people are respectful of one another, kind and helpful, and don't judge. That is worth its weight in gold.
    Last edited by Hobbermittens; April 21st, 2012 at 11:03 PM.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!