Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

A new forum area?

I was just wondering if we could have a new forum area for the mom's who have had their babies....maybe just a general chit chat area? We had a our due date forums and most of us have had our babies....but I was wondering if we could have a area just for chit chat after the babies have come...just to stay in touch with the other mom's me grew close to while on our baby gender journey. Maybe in the parenting area or something? Just wondering if this is possible. Thanks for your time!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was recently thinking about this too. Some sites have general parenting chat areas broken down by the age of the kids (i.e. 6 months and under, 6-12 months, 1, 2, etc.).
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm happy to do this. What is the best format do you think?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmm...I don't know what would make the most sense. We could either arrange it by 'birth clubs' related to our our due date groups or by age of the children we want to discuss. On a site I used to frequent, it was divided as: 'First Year', 'Second Year', 'Age 2-4', 'Age 5-11' and 'Age 12-18'. The benefit of doing it as birth clubs is that people who TTC and were pregnant together will be able to connect more easily, but the disadvantage is that there might not be many postings and/or it may be hard to attract new members to post there. Anyone else have ideas?

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What a great idea! I think this will be good for those of us not ttc any more as it'll give us a reason to stay with the site and I think doing it by baby/child's age is a good idea too.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha, I like that idea you spelled out...I think we all get along and "know" of each other and it will create bigger groups because not everyone will stick around after having their baby. I will try to work on this tonight. Thanks for the suggestion!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I like this idea too!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I tend to butt in to other peoples' due date groups anyway and count many of my close friends among them, so I think it would be nice to have an 'official' place for us all to gather after our babies are born.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay!
    I really wasn't sure if I even said it right when I asked about a new area! Thanks Mocha you made my idea sound a lot better!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, it's been added!

Birth Clubs and Parenting Support
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast