Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

searching the forum doesn't work

Why can I never search this forum? For example I am trying to help a member find the cost of 2 probe with HRC and I know Dr. Potter has written the word probe before yet when it tells me no search results found. I always have to go to google to find stuff but that doesn't help when the stuff in the private areas aren't viewable on google. Am I doing something wrong? I did a search on google using these exact terms to see if I could find something and sure enough he has definitely used the word probe.

probe + Potter site:genderdreaming.com

lots of stuff will come up if I type that in but why won't it let me search the forum?
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
    ^^^That is exactly what I did and everything has FINALLY worked out for the best. I couldn't be more happier in my life than I am right now with these 2 blessings that were brought into my life.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just went to Advanced search and put in Dr Potter 2 probe and the 6th one down is entitled Costs.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ask-...224-costs.html
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I must be doing something wrong then because it still comes up with nothing. Here are screen shots of what I am doing as I also go to the advanced search area.

Last edited by michaela; July 3rd, 2012 at 11:52 AM.
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
    ^^^That is exactly what I did and everything has FINALLY worked out for the best. I couldn't be more happier in my life than I am right now with these 2 blessings that were brought into my life.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry for causing so much problem. Thanks for looking and trying to help. I think Jacqueline posted something about costs from HRC? xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Louby View Post
    Sorry for causing so much problem. Thanks for looking and trying to help. I think Jacqueline posted something about costs from HRC? xx
    You didn't cause a problem! I have had this problem for the longest time and this was a good time to ask as I had a good example to use. LOL!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Same thing happens to me Michaela- always!!
    Proud Mom to my gorgeous 2008, and 2010. Lights of my life!!

Pretesting "normal". FSH 7.5

Cycle 1: HRC Feb 10 2012
    Started off slow on 225 Gonal F, 1 Meno; increased to 300 Gonal F and over responded. 27 eggs received, 19 mature, 15 fert, only 8 to GSN, all terrible quality- only one normal XY. NT. Boo.

Cycle 2: HRC May 2012
    Took DHEA (only 25-50 mg/day), royal jelly, bee propolis, CoQ10. Antagonist cycle with growth hormone. Started off with 300 Gonal-F and quickly moved down to 150 Gonal-F and rode it out. 43 eggs, 35 mature, 30 fert, 9 to Day 5 GSN, 1 normal XY and two normal XX. Froze all.
    July 2012 - FET at HRC, transferred 1 XX expanding blast. ???

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Phew! I was beginning to think I was the only one!