Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    how about lime tbm and douche? do u consider that to be egs also?
    = One little prince! (2008) and
    Two little princesses (2010) (2013) successful girl sways

(my chart) http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/234f4a

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babydust View Post
    how about lime tbm and douche? do u consider that to be egs also?
    Well, douching is part of keeping pH where it needs to be, so yes, that would be something that is recommended and honestly, I used to know the TBM process that Tamara speaks about but 'I' do not think that you can manipulate sperm outside of the body.

I spent a lot of time reading about sperm, how it is activated, what pH embryos are cultured at and when they start to die when that pH is too high or too low and external pH does not even effect the internal pH of the embryo at all. It can kill it but it cannot change it.

In the women's reproductive tract, there are 4 areas of pH and changes that occur based on what stage the egg/embryo is in to keep it healthy and help it survive.

The human body is incerdible. I don't think we are smart enough to trick it but I do think there are things you can try/do that research backs up so the approach we take to swaying is the Science Behind Gender Swaying. The studies that have been done and shown to have an affect on gender are the ones cited and recommendations are made based on that.

Now, if you got your DG this way of course you are going to be more inclined, understandably so, to believe that it works! From a good conscience level though, I cannot recommend something that I cannot find information to support the claims. HTH
    Site Owner

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i did a natural sway, wit small amouns of lime douche the days after my attemt till i o'ed. next time though was thinking about adding lime tbm ( I tried SU, but it's too hard for me to get the ew's not to mix with the sample). Everyone has their own thoughts about what works/what doesn't work...I actually do think that it has an affect, but it is good to hear your perspective on things as well

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Believe it or not, I actually tried the EGS for a boy. I did the whole thing with the EW, etc and it seemed like a joke to me. Even the sitting up straight, gettting the cervix to come down to reach the sample is wrong. The new data says that it actually doesn't work like that and that it is thrusting that get the sperm where it needs to be, the cervix does not dip down to reach the sperm like previously thought.

So, that's what I mean about finding the real facts and that is what we have taken the time to do.
    Site Owner

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just for anyone else who is interested, the douching and TBM also help lower overall sperm count and dilute/wash away EWCM. Personally, I'm not at all convinced that XX and XY sperm are affected differently by pH, but I am convinced that sperm count and CM do make a difference. Sometimes things work for different reasons than we may think they do, but that doesn't mean they don't work.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    gotcha, thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12