Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is there and Extreme Gender Swaying forum?

I see the natural swaying one, but couldn't find anything that sounded like the extreme gender swaying...the one where people talk about swim up/swim down, TBM, things like that.

thanks!
    = One little prince! (2008) and
    Two little princesses (2010) (2013) successful girl sways

(my chart) http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/234f4a

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there. We do not have any extreme swaying on here. The approach taken is for Dream Members only and is comprised of the actual science behind gender swaying and nothing is inferred by me or anyone else on here. Our swaying talks about pH, nutraceuticals, environmental and ions, timing, and demographic information.

We've taken the time to go through the actual research and provided the best practices sheets for a girl and boy. The extreme swaying assumed a lot about sperm, what one can do to manipulate and select the right sperm and that is just NOT something I am comfortable with telling people you can have any control over.
    Site Owner

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ah, ok, thanx for explaining . So natural swaying does not include lime TBM, lime douche, none of that? Just trying to figure out what "natural swaying" entails on here.
    Last edited by babydust; December 26th, 2010 at 12:03 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babydust View Post
    Just trying to figure out what "natural swaying" entails on here.
    Yes, if you could give a little more info on things that we will find available, I don't understand what nutraceuticals are I know atomic's one of the mods so I'm pretty sure it will covering the things I am interested in. And I'd better be quick becasue I've just spent the last 3 days eating thick slices of cake with masses of butter icing on, no good for the blue sway I'm sure

PH - through diet? drinks?
    nutraceuticals? - is this supplements?
    environmental - does this cover things like lifestyle and stress?
    If you could give me a list of things I should be working on then this would be great.

Do I have to be a paid member for the info?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    8lilpigs - Thick massive slices of cake with butter icing = EXCELLENT for blue. I'm swaying blue this time

Natural swaying is everything up to the point of EGD, so no centrifuges or looking at sperm under the microscope. The site admin is not comfortable with EGD and that's fine by me because I don't know anything about it anyway. Douches, diet, environment (lifestyle, stress, exercise, ions etc) all are open to discussion...I don't think anything is off limits to discuss, just that certain things aren't going to be endorsed by this site (so no official forum for them or info page). If you're interested in a particular topic, start a thread and see what people have to say.

Nutraceuticals are just supps plus diet. Nutrition + pharmaceuticals.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    atomic,

Are you TTC'ing????
    baby girl 23 wks.
    Two gorgeous and healthy s!
    Many unsuccessful IVF/PGD attempts
    Surprise natural BFPs....chemical, 9 wks, 6 wks and 8 wks

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ABC- I did not know that was you until now!
    Site Owner

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh wow, atomic, are you swaying? And for a boy, how wonderful!

And thank you atomic for clarifying...what about lime TBM, does that fall under EGS? Can't believe no talk of SU/SD, looking at sperm under the scope...it's different from what I'm used to. Personally I looked at my Dh's sperm under the scope and it helped me a lot for and after my attempt..but everyone has a right to their own.

GL all!

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babydust View Post
    oh wow, atomic, are you swaying? And for a boy, how wonderful!

And thank you atomic for clarifying...what about lime TBM, does that fall under EGS? Can't believe no talk of SU/SD, looking at sperm under the scope...it's different from what I'm used to. Personally I looked at my Dh's sperm under the scope and it helped me a lot for and after my attempt..but everyone has a right to their own.

GL all!
    If someone wants to start a post about EGS, they are welcome to do so. I am just not going to push that sort of information on here because I do not believe in it and I would not want someone to do that to themselves.

Here is why:

If you could actually visualize a difference between male and female sperm, I am pretty sure embryologists everywhere would be doing it making things like genetic diseases obsolete. But they cannot and neither can we. There is no research out there to substantiate that claim. In fact, it states quite the opposite that men's sperm are in fact different- some men have sperm that have different shaped heads, different sizes, etc. So no, we will not be doing anything with looking at sperm for fun under a microscope.

I just wanted to add for anyone else's benefit that is considering doing this, if this was true- that you could tell which sperm and XX and XY under an at-home microscope, they would not have a trial running for MicroSort which attempts to seperate sperm with a 2% difference in size because that is the only way that male/female sperm have been found to be different BUT you cannot see a 2% difference under a microscope- they had to invent MicroSort to be able to do so.

Besides all of that, Tamara already owns that and I will not copy her. Good luck with your swaying research for your site though! There is a lot to go through to find the REAL facts!
    Last edited by Janed; December 27th, 2010 at 09:50 PM.
    Site Owner

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Janed, it's weird, I couldn't read what you wrote for some reason, half the post was cut off

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast