I'm already using Tapatalk NBP, thanks.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk
    #1 6 #2 4 #3 1.5
    with #4 / it's a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't like tapatalk... But I think 'i don't get' the layout?! I should probably give it another try since it prompts me every.single.time I log in lol!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love Tapatalk, but I thought there was an only GD app...ykwim?
    Now, that would be so cool! even if we have to pay for it.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by flowerlily; April 19th, 2014 at 11:53 AM.
    #1 6 #2 4 #3 1.5
    with #4 / it's a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    NBP the other thing that is happening is every time I go on GD from the iphone I have to sign in- username and password. Where before I was always able to come right back. Don't know if that's related
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeandDreamG View Post
    NBP the other thing that is happening is every time I go on GD from the iphone I have to sign in- username and password. Where before I was always able to come right back. Don't know if that's related
    I'm usually on my iPhone. I am not seeing any issues now.

Make sure the box is checked to remember you and if anyone sees the App Store pop up, please report what you clicked on!!

We cleaned up some randomness today but found nothing major.

The site is monitored 24x7 by a service for any malicious activity btw.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very weird but I found that when I tried to click on the link to 'add your girl sway' In tapatalk it redirected to the HT forum. So I tried it in safari and it redirected me to a game in the App Store (same link to add a girl sway).
    I my 2009 2013
    Christmas Eve team green baby

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WillowsGirl View Post
    Very weird but I found that when I tried to click on the link to 'add your girl sway' In tapatalk it redirected to the HT forum. So I tried it in safari and it redirected me to a game in the App Store (same link to add a girl sway).
    Just now or this morning?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    I'm usually on my iPhone. I am not seeing any issues now.

Make sure the box is checked to remember you and if anyone sees the App Store pop up, please report what you clicked on!!

We cleaned up some randomness today but found nothing major.

The site is monitored 24x7 by a service for any malicious activity btw.
    It is checked but I keep having to resign in. Good to know we are monitored bc it made me concerned about the password. I should change it anyway. How is that done?
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also I don't even need to click on something when GD switches to the App Store. I could just be reading a thread. Second after I log in AGAIN the App Store pops up. You think I should erase my ticker and see if it keeps happening? Really seems like it started after I added it.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really am not sure because I cannot recreate the error. If you can capture the link that pops up before you are taken to the app store, that may help.

Try deleting the ticker if you think that is when your issue started.

Are you on an iphone?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12