Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did they test you for anemia?? I was anemic last year, not even very severely but just at the borderline, and my hair fell out! The calcium in the French Diet can block iron absorption so I would have you add in 18-30 mg iron 3x a week.

The first thing I would like to do is see you eat 1500-1800 cals a day. No more 1300.

Are you eating 50-60 g protein and fat?? If not, do. I am really concerned about you not eating enough!! I am worried that you have switched from the restrictive French Diet and are now cutting calories too much, so your body cannot recover from that nutrient deprivation.

Low carb vegetables are free and unlimited. We do not count anything in them and you can have as much as you want. We also do not count protein or fat in higher carb veg (like potatoes, maize, and sweet potato) or fruit, so you need to get that 50-60 g protein and fat without counting the protein and fat in fruit and veg.

Sodium does not sway. It doesn't work at all. Most of us have totally given up on it and our results are higher than ever. And I got my 4th boy while limiting sodium, and then gave that up when I got my girl. The minerals just don't work and it is much easier to follow diet when you aren't limiting sodium.

When I have swayers who are not conceiving I have them add in a serving of full fat dairy every day (no skim dairy), 4-6 eggs a week, and a serving of fish every week. So I am fine with you eating fish once or even twice a week.

Yes toast and fruit is fine to add, I just want you to be sure you're getting enough fat and protein too.

It will be very much harder to fall pregnant with Geliofil and it also does not work anyway. At this point I would be having you give up stuff like Geliofil, not adding it in!!! I would strongly advise against adding it in.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't see the result, Dr called to say everything was good. He tested lots and lots of things... even diabetes, thyroide, FBS, FBC, ESR...I asked if i didn't have anemia, he said no but recommended a cal/mag/zinc if I felt tired, but not necessary. He thinks it simply comes from the whole 3 months confinement alone with my 3 baby boys, and the anxiety that comes with. He recommended I take half of 1.5mg lexotanil everynight just to help relax and let go. Now, I know bromazepam is not ideal to take when pregnant, but I still ask you do you have any idea about that ? He says it's nt dangerous to have such a low amount for a couple of weeks, but do you know if it sways either way ?

Can you advise on my diet ? Examples :

Saturday :

9am : Black coffee (is black bad or is it better with milk ? or doesn't matter ? )
    12:00 : 4 tbspn rice (130 cal approx), 4 tablespoon of mixed veggies (carrots, cuccumber, peppers, and a few pieces of potatoes - no idea how to calculate calories :-/), and 5 prawns (medium size - no idea how much it weighs so kept it small portion - it's 99 calories for 100grs) with 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise (31 calories))
    3:30 : 1 apple (95 cals), 1 pear (102 cals), 1 camomille tea and 2 white timtam biscuit (240 cals)(feeling good treat)
    7:00 : 1 slice of hawaienne with mozzarella (300 cals) with 3 table spoons of veggies and 2 glasses of white wine (160 cals) (but alcohol is only week ends)

Total approx : 1157 calories (oops) but not counting veggies

Sunday :

9:00 - Cofee with 1 tea spoon full milk powder
    12:00 - 3 table spoon lasagna (300 cals) with cucumber and carrots and 3 mnms (12 cals)
    4pm - 1 apple (95), 1 pear (102) and 1 toast with peanut butter (220 cals)
    7pm - 2 toasted sandwhiches with mozzarella cheese (400 cals ) and cucumber, 1 hot milo with 1 tblspoon full cream milk (150 cal)

Total : 1279 calories

Ok now i think i didn't eat enough this week end :-/ ...

I am concerned about the too much mozzarella cheese .. i have to cook for the whoe family and with lack of time hard to cook separately. Is it ok if i have mozzarella cheese ? Is there a limit you think ?

Ok, for geliofil won't use it.

Girls doing the LE diet... any sharing of eating ideas ? :-/

Onelast chance

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also can someone tell me what is jump and dump ? I understand the jumping part but dump ? And when ? Straight after ? Or after a while ?

Also... what is CFR in frequency BD ?

Some sugar seems to have better result than none right ? (was watching the girl sway stats on GD) For DS3 I was on a really low diet (Similar to Dr Papa but without the cow mil - i was having lots of almond milk calcium and rice milk calcium and calcium supplement and sometimes goat milk yogourt) with ZERO sugar...So zero sugar, plus zero salt plus zero everything... god that was hard... and a baby boy in the end... but beautiful though :-)
    Last edited by Onelastchance; July 10th, 2020 at 01:59 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We believe things like antidepressants and anti-anxiety medications sway pink. Please have a plan in place with your doc about when and how to come off it.

Black coffee or with milk is fine. Whichever you prefer. Just no sugar. Some whole milk or even cream would be a good way to get in some fat here.

You do not count calories in low carb veg, so you would not count calories in things like cucumber, carrot, and pepper
    You count only the calories in a potato, and I can't tell you how many calories since i don't know the amount you ate. Google is a great place to find out how many calories and also to get pictures of serving sizes.

1157 calories is not enough, obviously, and that looks very low in protein (though the prawns help) and probably fat as well, but I can't say for sure since the totals on those are not given. I can't figure the totals for you guys as I have no idea if you used oil to cook the veggies or anything like that. If you didn't, DO! It's a good way to get in some fat.

The second day is a bit better, but all you need to do is just eat a bit more! You don't need to eat only 3 T lasagna, have 4. Or have 2 pieces of toast rather than an apple AND a pear (just have one fruit or the other).

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the amount of mozzarella you're eating. You NEED the protein and fat in it, desperately, or you are not going to be able to get and stay pregnant.

We have some diet support threads and you can find links to them here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...rt-thread.html There are LOTS of ideas!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Onelastchance View Post
    Also can someone tell me what is jump and dump ? I understand the jumping part but dump ? And when ? Straight after ? Or after a while ?

Also... what is CFR in frequency BD ?

Some sugar seems to have better result than none right ? (was watching the girl sway stats on GD) For DS3 I was on a really low diet (Similar to Dr Papa but without the cow mil - i was having lots of almond milk calcium and rice milk calcium and calcium supplement and sometimes goat milk yogourt) with ZERO sugar...So zero sugar, plus zero salt plus zero everything... god that was hard... and a baby boy in the end... but beautiful though :-)

Thanks,
    Caroline
    atomic tough love alert...

OLC, please listen. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you have been trying, and on diet for quite some time - starting with the French Diet and now on more of an LE Diet. Right? Plus, given your age, you need to get pregnant quickly. You have got to do what it takes to get pregnant now. This is when we start dropping things like J and D and CFR (which never worked anyway, the people who did it properly did not get pregnant, and the people who claimed to do CFR did it wrong, that is a junk statistic based on one attempt working since CFR was only ever done wiht one attempt, and should probably be taken out.) There are full directions for how I want you to do J and D in your plan.

I made a personalized sway plan for you that takes your personal situation into account, and rather than have you now go through our statistics and try all these things that did not work and cut odds of conception to nothing (making it take even LONGER for you to get pregnant) I want you to follow the stuff I put into the plan for you which is what will work FOR YOU. Please stop going over the stats. It does nothing to help you, I promise there is nothing in there that I have missed. I have way more information to go off of, in my mind and in my notes that I use to make the custom plans, than has ever been added to the stats by a factor of 100 times probably. The stats are for entertainment purposes only, and I have a full essay on why they just are not very helpful here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...hts-stats.html

I stated in your plan I want you on full fat dairy only, whole grains rather than white bread, and for you to start off limiting empty carbs (such as sugar). This was to HELP YOUR SWAY. We have far better results with the type of diet I put you on than the one that has the sugar in it. (72% vs. 66% for the standard LE) I do not understand why you would then ditch that in favor of some very poorly defined statistics in which some people say they had "some sugar". The alternate diet gets BETTER results. Now, it may come to pass - and it's looking that way to me - that you simply can't eat enough without resorting to sugar. In that case we are going to have no choice but to have you eat sugar since you can't keep weight on without it. I mentioned in your plan that we may end up having to do that. But I want you to understand that the reason why we're doing that is NOT because of something in our stats results (we don't even KNOW what "a little" or "some" even means!! To some people that is a teaspoon, to others, a half-cup a day!) but because it is what is necessary FOR YOU to be able to get and stay pregnant without wasting away to nothing.

For now, till we get your diet sorted out, I do want you to continue eating sugar (if it's in the form of M and M's or TimTams or whatever, if that helps for now, let's keep going with it). It is my hope that over time we will be able to dial that back somewhat But I DO want to see you on whole grains and full fat dairy, no skim, starting right away.

Long story short, even though I put "no sugar" in your sway plan (for reasons that vastly outweigh anything you are going to find in the stats, so please stop using the stats instead of the plan I made you) since you are having so much trouble getting adequate calorie intake, we are going to drop that rule, have you keep in some sugar FOR NOW to be sure you don't waste away to nothing. But I do still absolutely want you to switch to whole grains, full fat dairy only (no skim at all) and over time we ~may~ be able to cut back more on sugar. Right now, it is clear to me you need the sugar to keep weight on, so don't drop it yet.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; May 26th, 2020 at 02:18 PM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Yes yes yes doing exactly what you told... the CFR question was just that now with the deconfinement starting, I am finally having some more time to read around. First message you invited to read that stats link, so i finally took the time. My questions were just to better understand the conversations, but not going against your plan AT ALL!!!! :-) Not going over the stats, just finally had time to read it.

Sugar wise, I am really having almost none for most of the days. Week ends are harder, but week days, no sugar. I just realised i screwed up with my milo cup though! Angry with myself :-(

Dairy... i am only using full cream milk as you said. I don't have skim milk at home.

I haven't been using much asparthame is that bad ? :-( I feel very nauseous with it. Would edulcorant be similar ? I have erythritol (edulcobio) do you know anything about it? won't use it if you think it's not good.

Dropping the timing this month... ready to let go :-). Will keep doing the one attempt of course.

The jump and dump question, is just because i don't really get the dump part. Anyway I am doing the lying down like you said. It was just to understand the conversation. English i not my first language so sometimes I struggle a bit. Which made me read that part of my plan again. I think I asked before but when you say "wipe away excess" it's pushing the rest out ? Usually, I postpone toilet time as much as possible, sometimes all night...and don't push anything out.

I feel like Im asking a lot of questions, sorry Atomic :-).

I am getting much better with counting calories.

OLC

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please ask as many questions as you have, that is what I'm here for. I am always happy to help people, it's just that I hate to see people who get a plan and then go over the statistics and make a totally different plan! It contributes to that "control freakish" feeling that may sway blue.

Aspartame is not necessary, I doubt it does anything, and larger amounts may even sway blue.

"Jump and dump" is really just meant to be a funny name. You don't have to push anything out, just get up and go to the bathroom and wipe off any semen on the outside.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you :-)

Now, urgent question, sorry Atomic... husband wants to eat mussels tonight!!! I read in the LE diet to try to avoid shell fish right ? Or it is ok if once in a while ? I am 7 days away from O... so no mussels will simply mean no mussels... i'll figure out something else :-)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Within limits some shellfish is fine. Totally ok to have the mussels! The only reason there is any mention of shellfish is that there's an old wives tale where people are told to eat massive amounts of shellfish for daughters, and I want you guys to stick in the limits rather than eating "magic foods". Enjoy, they sound delish!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic,

Thanks for reply. I finally didn't have the mussels, I wasn't sure when dinner time arrived so went on something else. But will do next week end.
    Feeling depressed though, it was my sons birthday yesterday, I ordered a chocolate cake, I had a tiny piece yesterday, and it's sitting in my fridge and i'm serving pieces to everyone and dying to have some... but well. Also, CD 12 and nothing seems to be happening, ovulation will be late again this month and we are going away with the kids for the week end at the in law's and these will be the 3 crucial days if i ovulate late again :-(. Kids sleep in our room.

So totally depressed. I jut want to eat, i am constantly starving, been months and months (even if it easier on your diet), but just want to be pregnant and eat whatever i want and put some weight back on, I look like a ghost. And again, ovulation is playing me this month.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast