Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

"Page not found" error

I keep getting a "Page not found" error when I try and open this site... it's never happened before. Is something up with the server or something?

ETA - actually, it seems to be when I click my bookmarks that directly access the sub-forums... the main forum link works fine, but those other links no longer work

ETA again - problem solved! it seems that the sub-forum URLs had been changed, so now they're updated my links work again
    Last edited by rainbowflower; January 29th, 2012 at 02:37 AM.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for updating this. If title get changed, it will sometimes do that do you because the titles are part of the URLs.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Which subforums were you trying to access?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As an example, the "Trying to Conceive a Girl" one.

The direct URL to it used to be: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/foru...onceive-a-Girl

Now it is: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/forum13.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It did it for me. Since I seem to really only be in the HT section, I bookmarked that page but yesterday got the page not found message. The URL changed for some reason to forum8 or something like that instead of the name of the HT Dream forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
    ^^^That is exactly what I did and everything has FINALLY worked out for the best. I couldn't be more happier in my life than I am right now with these 2 blessings that were brought into my life.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry guys. Did not realize a setting got changed during an update that caused that error. Thank you for posting it. Depending on HOW you access the forums/posts, you may or may not have seen this happening. Rainbow- the old bookmarks should be working as should all the links within the posts like they always did. Thank you so much for posting this!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks. I was having a problem opening links that I posted in a thread. Is that what you are talking about?
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeandDreamG View Post
    Thanks. I was having a problem opening links that I posted in a thread. Is that what you are talking about?
    Yes, they reverted back to the "old" links before the last upgrade and made them look like they weren't found but they are all there. You should not see that error anymore.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    Sorry guys. Did not realize a setting got changed during an update that caused that error. Thank you for posting it. Depending on HOW you access the forums/posts, you may or may not have seen this happening. Rainbow- the old bookmarks should be working as should all the links within the posts like they always did. Thank you so much for posting this!
    all back to normal - thank you for fixing it!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowflower View Post
    all back to normal - thank you for fixing it!
    I'm just glad you posted about it so I knew to fix it!! Thanks again!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD