Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Personalized plan

Someone please help me here ,it's been two hours i didn't get any questionnaire...can i get refund please

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I literally just sent you a plan.

We are a couple moms on here and we are helping a lot of people in addition to our family stuff. Sometimes it takes us a couple days to do technical tasks on the site if something comes up, but we do always get people what they paid for. Normally she activates the questionnaire immediately, or in a day or two maximum. I haven't heard from her so I am assuming something has come up for her that prevented her from getting online, but once she is on line she would have done the questionnaire right away.

I have done my best to get a plan to you since time was short, even skipping you over a couple other people who had been waiting, but if you would like your money back I can certainly do that (but again, it will take until my business partner gets online since she's the one who handles that stuff.) You can keep the plan in that case, of course, but we won't open a coaching thread in that case and you can ask questions in the free forums.

Just let me know and I'm happy to make the arrangements.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nishi View Post
    Someone please help me here ,it's been two hours i didn't get any questionnaire...can i get refund please

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Hi there. I replied on another thread but posting here too. You have access to the questionnaire because you posted a screen shot of them on the other thread so I am not sure what the issue is. Atomic has emailed you a plan. We are going to refund your money and let you keep the plan for your trouble. Thank you and good luck with your sway.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post