Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Where is everybody?

I waited to get into this app until I was actually starting my diet, which I will start in 2 days. We will remove my IUD and begin TTC in September. I’m trying to join the forums that will be relevant to my girl sway & most of the forums seem to have the most recent posts years ago. Where did everybody go? Am I missing something? Is there a Facebook group or something that is more active?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We keep our old threads posted and going (meaning anyone can post in them at any time) for people's reference, so everyone has access to as much info as possible. You can always post in any of those threads and often other people will come along and post there too, or you can start a new thread, or you can join any ongoing thread at all at any time.

We have an active support thread going here. https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ghlight=Search and you can also go to the top of your screen, where it says "Home, Forums, Blogs, Posts" and there's a clickable button that says "new posts". This is the easiest way to find the active threads.

We have been off and on a bit quieter since the pandemic started, but I'm still here and will answer everyone's questions to the best of my ability.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ