Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Girls sway...result..GIRL!

Name:
    Babydust/Babydust292

Gender Resulted:
    Girl!!! ...Doctor at my 12 weeks 4 day u/s said that she saw a very flat GIRL nub and that she thinks it's a girl. Confirmed at 16 and 20 weeks

Swaying Attempt - Natural, EGS (TBM, SU, GDC, MSU), High Tech (IUI, IUI/MS), details?
    Natural

PH: 4.7 before attempt, 5.10 after attempt (used replens 5 min. after bd and every 1/2 hour for the next 2 and 1/2 hours, and drank CL with equal, then fell asleep). Woke up and pH was 6.7! Did a finger replens, finger acid jelly, CL with equal, cranberry pills and Vit. C, nothing was working, so I did .15 mL of lime douche (16 mL distilled water, 4 mL of lime) at 9:30 am...brought pH down right away and washed ewcm completely away...did another one at 11:30 am, and pH was low for the rest of the day. Also did a few finger replens during the day. I am POSITIVE that when I actually O'ed my pH was low (4.0) and I had no ewcm at all ...just sticky/creamy/dry

CM PH:
    Normally very low, between 4.0 – 5.0 (mostly between 4.0 and 4.5 though)

DH PH: Last time I checked it was around 7.5 (we did abstinance before our attempt and only dtd once)

Douche type and when:
    Yes – the day after my attempt, did .15 mL of lime douche (16 mL distilled water, 4 mL of lime) at 9:30 am...brought pH down right away...did another one at 11:30 am, and pH was low for the rest of the day. After the douche I layed flat for a few minutes. The next day I did .15 mL of lime douche in the afternoon and at night. Washed away ewcm completely and made pH low (4.0)

Replens and when: Yes - a small amount at the enterance of my V 5 min. after my attempt, and then every 1/2 hour for the next 2 and 1/2 hours, then I fell asleep. Also did finger replens the days leading up to my O day. Also did an acid jelly finger the day after my attempt (but that didn't work, pH stayed the same)...the replens did work though

Big O:
    No , not even close!

Minerals:
    For 6 weeks:
    Tried to stay in the mineral ranges the best I could and I think I did a really good job with this. Reduced sodium, potassium, sugar, and took Calcium pills(630 mg a day) and Magnesium pills (250 a day), cranberry, folic acid, vit. C...felt weak and tired because these minerals were low. I feel that I really did change my body chemistry. When I did get pregnant all I wanted was girl foods, dairy, eggs, cheese....and hated red sauce and chocolate...a first for me!
    Potassium:
    Low potassium...my eye started to twitch when I was on the diet, and I am almost positive it was from the low potassium!!! When I conceived my Ds I ate banana's like crazy, so this was a BIG change for me.
    Sodium:
    Low sodium, no salt on anything I made, only Ms. Dash and watched levels as best I could. My food was very bland and gross!!! Dh always complained about that
    DH minerals:
    Calcium 630mg ( upped it to 1,000mg around O time) /Magnesium 230 mg/Cranberry pills (10,000 fruit equivalent)/Vitamin C (500 mg) , low sugar and potassium

Diet: For 6 weeks: both me and my Dh Did VERY good with the diet..we were suffering for sure! I really tried to stick with it. I did cheat a few times, but not often at all...a few times here and there...I'm really happy with how well we were able to do it

Dietary Changes: Drank tons of CL, increased my dairy, hardly any red sauce (cheated twice with this, that's all), no banana's, had potatoe's only once during my sway, very low salt, potassium, sugar, made IG meals on the weekends and froze them to eat during the week, IG raspberry muffins, nutmeg yogurt scones, low sugar cranberry juice, nutrigrain raspberry bars, made my own low sodium homemade bread, low sodium cheese, pasta with ricotta cheese, leaks, and string beans, pasta with low sodium cheese and milk, creamy pasta, rice, leaks, and string beans with a little parm cheese, greek yogurt and strawberrries, low salt matzah, low fat yogurt and strawberries, raspberries organic milk in recipe's (couldn't drink it by itself, it made me gag), CL with equal in it, IG chicken meatballs over rice or pasta, IG chicken patties, tahini paste on matzahor low salt rice cakes mixed in with some greek yogurt, low sodium cottage cheese and strawberries and raspberries with equal, skipped breakfast the day I O'ed, organic eggs with low sodium cheese, low sugar ice cream sometimes, IG parsely chicken sometimes, Mr. Dash on recipe's for taste, rice crispie treats, dried cranberries, low sodium French toast, Grilled cheese with low sodium cheese and low sodium bread, always calcium fortified pasta, canola oil in recipe's, NO red meat, no potatoes or red sauce, no chocolate, no coffee, no diet coke, no wheat bran, low on sugar, no cereal, no olive oil
    Caffeine:
    None at all
    DH caffeine:
    Not much at all (he did have some ice tea CL's that I found about LATER, ugh...was so mad) but that's it...and it wasn't a lot.
    Hormones: Lost about 7 lbs. week of O!!! Drank pp tea for about 2 weeks before O, was not stressed at all, went to nail place when I got a + opk to relax and it worked! (got a mani/pedi/and mini massage), read in bed, took bubble baths (but not around the time I O'ed), no exercise, brisk walks outside around O time, used tons of lavender to lower T levels, organic milk in recipe's

Drinks:
    Peppermint Tea, TONS of CL (that's basically all I drank), some low sugar cran juice, Aquafina or Dasani water only (Dh drank LOADS of CL, low sugar cran juice (drank bottles and bottles of it), and organic milk

Supplements:

Cranberry
    yes 10,000mg for 2 weeks

Acidophilus
    yes, (one tablet a day) to make sure I didn't get a Y.I. as I am prone to these and with the lime douche I'm sure I would have gotten one if I hadn't been taking acidophilus, I just couldn't take that chance

Sudafed
    No, but I took zyrtec the day after my attempt and the day after that, until I O'ed to dry up ewcm

Others
    Folic Acid 1 mg, Vit C 500mg, Calcium (630 mg), Magnesium (250 mg). B12 (250 mcg), zyrtec (the days leading up to O, but not on the day we attempted) ... all for 6 weeks (except for the zyrtec which was only around O)

DH Supps: Cranberry 10,000mg, Vit C 500mg, Calcium (630 mg...upped it to 1,000 mg closer to O) Magnesium (250 mg) ...for about 3 or 4 weeks I think

Timing: 14 days of abstinance with 1.5-2.5 day cut off (probably more like a 2 day cut off) and we used sylk as a lube when we dtd. We only dtd ONE time.
    I believe I O'ed either during the day on CD 16 or in the middle of the night (so technically it was CD 17)

BD thru O:
    No

O+12:
    No

Frequent BD/how many days:
    No, we did 14 days of abstinance and a one time bd

Charting O with Temp:
    Yes!

Charting O with OPK:
    Yes - with regular and digi opk's. I got a + regular opk in the morning of CD 15, + digi opk at night on CD 15 (that's what I go by), then VERY positive at 2 pm on CD 16, and negative at 7:15 pm on CD 16 ...I think I O'ed around 3:30pm on CD 16

Fertility monitor used/type:
    CBFM and CUE II (They both didn't really work for me though)...what helped me the most were my opk's and charting my temps

Suspected O date:
    CD 17 - Feb. 28th (very early morning hours) or CD 16 - Feb. 27th

Ions:
    Oed in what moon phase
    I am positive that I just made the NM

Changed ions in other ways?

I did sooooo much!!!! magnet ion bracelet (ki flow), nail place once a week, waterfalls in house, calcium, magnesium, lots of HOT showers (usually twice a day), TONS of plants in house, asparagus fern, ion hair dryers, salt rock lamps in all the major rooms in the house, many ionic air purifiers, applied magnets near ovaries day and night(magnetic north) ,amethyst, tourmaline, and smoky quartz ,Onyx and black tourmaline jewlery (earings, rings, necklace, bracelet worn every day) , Sauna (1 time), Charcoal basket, hematite and rose quartz jewelry, negative ion generator wall plug in, fan always blowing when on computer and neg ion plug in for usb in computer , warm humidifier every night next to bed, Neg. ion light bulbs, gaiam personal air purifier, gaiam car ionizer- plugs into cig lighter, pine tree plants , anion sanitary pads (used a few times), Facial Steamers, Oil diffuser with lavendar next to bed and other oils that bring out - ions, tons of products with lavender in them...bringing as many things as I can to work also ...I was never in a place where I didn't have some sort of negative ions on me and/or around me
    Other:

How many kids do you have?

What gender(s)?
    Boy

# of months TTC
    Got pregnant 1st month trying!!

Your Age

BD position
    VERY shallow bd (Dh pulled out almost completely when he released), and missonary position.

Jump and dump
    No , just layed flat for about 30 min. after dtd (and held myself closed, hehe), did keep knees bent a bit without really realizing it

EWCM present/how much?
    Yes - the day before and day of O I had some ewcm, BUT I was able to get rid of it completely with lime douche and for the most part of the day my pH was low and had creamy/sticky cm. When I O'ed I am positive I had low pH (around 4.0) and creamy or sticky cm.

DH undies type:
    Briefs

DH hot bath/shower:
    Dh took a hot shower before we made our attempt and he let his "jewels" stay under the hot water

OWT - anything under bed?
    Yes- wooden spoon and girl outfit under bed, pink ribbon under pillow
    Dh and I also said a little prayer just before bding to conceive a healthy little girl!!! :0)
    Last edited by babydust; January 5th, 2011 at 08:35 AM.
    = One little prince! (2008) and
    Two little princesses (2010) (2013) successful girl sways

(my chart) http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/234f4a

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Babydust. Great information. Thanks!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, that was great info babydust.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babydust View Post
    sorry, had to delete the info for now
    Babydust could you please email the info to me at igCassGG99@gmail.com?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey girls, I"m working on making the sway easier to understand and not so long! haha. I'm going to put it up as soon as it's done and hope it helps you a little with your sways as well. Once it's up feel free to ask any ques. you might have. I really believe that I wouldn't have gotten my little girl without the help of the FL's and girls helping me out on my sway, so I am more than happy to give back and would be happy to help

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    K, it's all there now . I had to cut out some of the comments 'cause it said my post was too long. But basically I feel that what helped the most was being on the diet (both me and my Dh) we changed our diet drastically for 6 weeks, it was really hard. I feel the ions and the snow storm we got around when I O'ed really helped to counteract the + ions that were in the air (we ttc'd in the winter...and snow brings - ions, but the cold brings + one's)...the supps helps, and also the lime douche (got my pH down and washed away ewcm, I only used .15 mL, that's a very small amount but it worked wonders for me.) Also used replens after 5 min. after my attempt and the hours following keeping my pH at a steady 5.01, and I feel that helped a great deal also...maybe if I used lime douche right after I wouldn't have gotten pregnant, who knows. I wasn't stressed that month so I believe my T levels were low, got a massage and a mani/pedi around O time so that helped also. Oh and I also feel that abstinance was key for us. I think it was a combo of all 7 factors, but the one's above really helped me in my opinion. All the help I received from FL's and the girls was invaluable and could have never done it without them.

Hope my sway helps a bit in figuring out yours!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow excellent sway! No wonder it "worked"! Congratulations!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanx mamer!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for posting babydust.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for sharing this information! Well done and enjoy your little girl!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast