Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love Mariposa's girl sway... IT'S A GIRL!!!!

TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
    Gender Result:
    Itīs a girl !!!
    DW Age:
    DH Age:
    Current Children's Gender(s)
    1 boy
    Number of Months TTC
    Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
    No
    DIET
    Did you follow a diet plan?
    Yes
    If yes to diet, which one did you most follow?
    • LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
    I started LE Diet (lots of white carbs style) for 3 cycles, but I had a lot of problems with my ovulation, LH hormone... (see below) despite I lost around 14 lbs-7kgs and after it, I did LE Diet PCOS style: brown carbs, vegetables, and some proteins (even eggs and chicken sometimes!) the 2 cycles I got pregnant (I got pregnant on cycle 4 and miscarriaged, and then on my 5š cycle I got succesfully pregnant with my girl)
    If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
    6 months
    Did you skip breakfast regularly?
    Yes
    Did DH change his diet with you?
    No
    Comments regarding DH's diet-
    -
    DId you consume alcohol?
    • A couple of drinks per week

DId you try to limit caffeine?
    No, I drink caffeine regularly
    Any Diet Details?
    In the months I got pregnant in the LE Diet PCOS style, a typical day was:

morning: coffe with a drop of low-fat milk and a bit of sugar (change to 2-3 saquets of aspartame in the week of ovulation)

lunch: broccoli (a big dish) with 4-5 whole grain biscottes ryvita style, one low-fat yougurt and a diet coke.

dinner: 2 slices of brown bread with 1 turkey slice on each one and a low-fat yogurt.

*other lunchs were: vegetables cream-soup / simple french omelette / coliflower / grilled chicken/salads
    * other dinner were: 2 slices of brown bread with philadelphia light
    *sometimes I took apples or kiwis.
    Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
    Yes, see below
    WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
    What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
    Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
    no exercise for me (but I walked 40 min every day to go to work from monday to friday)
    THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
    pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
    Any VG potions used?
    • Acijel

CM pH at attempt
    unknow
    DH pH
    unknow
    How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
    BD Dates according to Ovulation
    • O day only

Any additional comments?
    I marked O day because I BD less than 24 hours from ovulation for sure, but in fact it was at night and my ovulation was the next morning.
    THE DEED INFO
    DH Info about Swimmers
    • Other

BD Position
    Missionary
    Did you Jump and Dump?
    • Yes

Any relevant attempt details?
    Yes, see below
    SUPPLEMENTS USED
    DW Supplements
    • folic acid
    • Antihistamine

DH Supplements
    • Licorice Root

Any additional supplement info?
    Yes, see below
    Did you do anything with Ions?
    not too much, just a salt lamp!!
    Moon Phase during conception?
    New Moon
    Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
    yes some ones: spoon under bed, and lots of little girl related things I have been keeping in the months leading to the conception.
    Things that make me feel great about my sway:
    DW: LE DIET (PCOS style) + donīt eat until get hunger pains + lose weight + myoinositol + aspartame around O + lots of coffe + antihistamines 1 hour before BD

DH: high frequency of releases + alcohol before BD + hot and long BATH before BD + 1 attempt
    Things that make me nervous about my sway:
    dropping DHīs LR some weeks before attempt...
    Things worth mentioning:
    My story:

I think itīs better to write here some details of my sway because they only have sense, reading the complete story of my sway. Iīll try to make it short.

I started my strict sway around march. Previously I had researched for more than one year texts and texts, and had read everything here and asked everything I could to atomic (than you so much!!) to prepare my perfect plan to sway. I swayed for 5 cycles.

The first 2 cycles I did EVERYTHING on my plan: LE diet (white carbs style) and lost 14 lbs (7kg), DH did 14 days abstinence with one attempt, I had took BCP previously with swaying purposes,used acijel, rephresh,took lots of coffe,had poor sleeping, took antihistamines and my DH took LR and sudafed. My OPK turned positive on CD 16 and I thought that was the real ovulation day and we DTD that day. I started getting lots of faint pregnancies test (but only in the cheap ones, never got one positive on the digital one). I really thought I was pregnant both times, since I was convinced I was Oīing on the CD16 and I couldnīt have a 24 days lutheal phase no way!! So I believed I was having chemical pregnancies both times (my 2 first cycles).

After that, (my 3rd cycle) my doctor told to me to go to the medical center when I "believed" I was Oīing. I went there, and the ultrasound showed no sign of ovulation on CD 16, so obviously, I wasnīt been having 2 chemicals in a row as I believed, but delayed AF with tons of faint pregnancy test (which finally were evaporations lines). That month I keep testing everyday my LH hormone with my OPK and everyday they were positive....totally crazy thing! My body was acting like a PCOS person but I wasnīt!!! (confirmed by ultrasound)

So, my doctor prescribed myoinositol to me (4 grs daily). It is used with PCOS women, but in fact, everybody can use it, since isnīt a medicine but a nutritional supplement and it does wonders with ovulation problems, reduces testosterone levels, help withinsuline levels, reduce anxiety, improves egg quality....you can research on intenet more about it, but in my opinion it is gold for pink swayers along with a strict LE Diet PCOS style!!

I started taking it in the middle of that cycle, so I couldnīt see the effects that month, but on the following cycle, (my 4š cycle) I got a perfect REAL positive OPK when I was going to ovulate, and negatives OPK the day before and after that. Overmore, myoinositol help to bring my ovulation from CD 26 of my previous cycles to CD15!

That cycle (4š cycle), we BD very drunk lol, only did one attempt (like always) with compressed frequent release (didnīt want to do abstinence anymore since statistics werenīt great with that factor), my DH had been taking LR and soy pills to reduce his T levels, but dropped them since it caused terribles stomach pains to him...
    That month I got pregnant, but sadly I miscarriaged at 6 weeks. The ultrasound showed gestational sac but no embryo I didnīt need D&C, so my doctor told to me that was not necessary to wait...and I didnīt.

I got pregnant on my 5š cycle right after my miscariage (no AF between) with my baby girl!!!! On that attempt I was so afraid that LR, antihistamines, the alcohol...or all together were the cause of the miscarriage, that my attempt was very simple:

I still was 14 lbs (7kgs) less than my usual weight, I ate LE Diet PCOS style because I wanted to feel "well nourished" through vegetables, fruits, dairy and some proteins (I even ate some eggs and chicken here and there!) to have good quality eggs. I always was under the LE nutritional limits. I ate very, very healthy thing (wanted a good quality egg) BUT ate very little. So, I was better fed than with LE white carbs style, despite I could feel the hunger pains often in the day, since these kind of food, the myo-inusitol and being so rigorous in the time between meals, maintained my sugar levels low. I think that (at least for me) the key in the "poor maternal condition" came from low sugar, low calories and low fat, not from low nutrients, because I ate things like eggs, meat, vegetables...as you can read above.

My only supp was myoinositol (mine contained folic acid too, so I didnīt take anything else) and 10 mg of diphenhydramine one hour before my attempt (so veeery little, but I really was very afraid of everything).
    My DH didnīt take any supp in the 8-9 weeks lead to my ovulation but probably there still was some effect on him of the supps of the months before... so thatīs why I marked above.

We did one attempt with acijel inserted 2 days before (so probably no effect from acijel to me on my attempt). The release pattern finally wasnīt neither frequent release, nor compressed frequent release... He had released several times that cycle (always outside) but he was having real problems having so much sex, since his T levels were low, so I didnīt worry too much about frequency since I could see his T levels was terrible.... (and the months I spent thinking about the perfect frequency to prepare my sway... )
    I asked him to have a long hot bath (not shower) and I gave him a gin-tonic to take it during his bath lol (sounds funny but I think it was important). After that, we BD and I J&D like 5-10 min after that. I really wanted to got pregnant after the miscarriage, so didnīt stand up very quicly.

Well, that is my story. Iīm sorry to make it finally so long, but I prefered to do like this just in case it can help someone that is in a similar situation to me. As you can see, after researches for months and months, and have the perfect plan...my girl came in a very different sway-style I had planned...and itīs perfect to me.

If I have to summarize my key factors in my succesfully girl sway, they were:

DW: LE DIET (PCOS style) + donīt eat until get hunger pains + lose weight + myoinositol + aspartame around O + lots of coffe + antihistamines 1 hour before BD

DH: high frequency of releases + alcohol before BD + hot and long BATH before BD + 1 attempt

Finally I would like to give a BIG thank you to Atomic, who helped to me so much to get my girl and I wish everyone here can get your dreams!!

Last edited by mariposa; February 2nd, 2014 at 03:52 AM. Reason: correct english mistakes ...

2. Likes Lunalove90 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow!! Congratulations great sway!! Gives all of us hope that these sways can work xxxxx

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wanted to add that in both my pregnancies, the one that ended in m/c as well my present pregnancy, in the 5 weeks pregnancy ultrasound, gestational sac had the blood flow (future placent formed by trophoblast) from the left. My doctor knew the ramzy method and told me both times very clear.

Unfortunately the first one ended in m/c a week later, but in this one I was confirmed that I'm having a girl at 15 weeks!!!
    So, if ramzy really works (and I totally believe in it, if it's correctly interpreted by a doctor) my body was "set" to produce girls during my sway. Just wanted to clarify that despite of having a m/c right before getting pregnant with my DD, the other pregnancy was probably a girl too.
    So, my conclusion is that hard sways works (not 100% obviously) and set you to produce more one gender or another, so keep the faith, ladies!

Oh! and never lose the chance of getting pregnant right after a m/c (if it's not medically forbidden by your doctor) because odds of a girl then are GREAT!
    Last edited by mariposa; January 31st, 2014 at 05:08 AM. Reason: correct english mistakes
    Mom to my DS and my baby girl

Thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming

link to my sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Than you so much Lolo !!! I'm over the moon!!!

link to my sway:

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am just over the moon with joy for you!!! So happy and I very much appreciate you taking the time to write all that out. I have been using Myoinositol more and more in the sways and agree it is beneficial for pink!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CONGRATULATIONS!

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can anyone walk in and ask for a scrip for the myoinositol?? Or do we need to have issues going on that we can prove?
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much to you Atomic!!! I would never have gotten it without your help and knowledges... You're simply GREAT!!!

link to my sway:

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rosie, you can buy it without prescription (at least in my country). I took 4 gr (2 gr , 2 times per day) it helped my sway a lot!! Good luck!!

Thanks Adia!!!

link to my sway:

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh really? I see! I will check into it because my cycles are crazy!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast