Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyMedium View Post
    HI guys...I see you are here from IG....I am looking up as much information as I can on this as I did my sway and am comparing the outcomes with my sway. Should I wait to post mine until I find out what it is?
    Of course you should post your sway!!! Good luck!!!
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So happy to hear you got your little princess!
    I am trying for a girl after 2 beautiful boys. Thank you for sharing your story - great info!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by auroara78 View Post
    TIMING HOW MANY TIMES WE BD: Had attempts on Sun. Dec 18th (a week before O, sure nothing came of that), Thursday, Dec. 22nd (this was when Weds changed into Thurs, just after midnight when it became the 22nd), then at 5 am on Christmas Day, Dec. 25th, which was the day I probably O'ed. When my temps didn't rise for 3 days after my supposed O, I panicked and we had an attempt on Thurs Dec. 29th, but I really don't think I o'ed that late, because that would have made my BFP @ 8 days without FMU. So I am sticking to Dec. 25th as my O day until told otherwise by my OB!

No abstaintance. We tried it in Oct after a 8 day abstain and my DH could not get it up at all...and he couldn't even for two weeks after that! It really affected him too much. He has a low sex drive anyway. We did have a BFN attempt in Nov with Rephresh and one BD on O day, so after that, I figured we'd need more than 1 attempt, but I didn't want to lump them all together, for fear it'd be a mass of tons of sperm hanging out at one time. Maybe this was wrong, but even if I wanted to, could not attempt too often because DH couldn't get it going. He has a slow charging battery!
    I'm late to the party but congrats on your baby girl! <3 Your BD info is different from any other I've read so far for ttc girl...any idea how it worked for you? My DH sounds similar in that FR would be way too much but I dunno if her can abstain 7-10 days either...so it was basically every 3rd day you dtd? Thank you for sharing!!
    me{33}dh{33}
    ds1{2009}
    ds2{2011}
    Swaying for a

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567