Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Moving this to the back of the thread

Update - I have heard of some pretty ugly gossip going around that sadly I feel that I must address it. I don't think anyone really believes it, but since it's out there, I guess I have to waste time on it.

1)My children were ALWAYS well fed and cared for. I NEVER bought alcohol or anything for swaying at the expense of food, paying my bills, and caring for my children. My 20 year old son was so furious about this allegation that he was going to film a video about it and post it on YouTube LOL.

2)There is a HUGE difference between saying "We have nothing to eat, guess it's spaghetti night again", having to wait a few days till the next paycheck to go grocery shopping and living off what you have in your cupboards because you are out of money, even feeling a little stressed out and tense about it, and seriously having NOTHING to eat, children going hungry, etc. I thought that was obvious, but apparently some people are twisting my words into me starving my children while my husband and I bought booze. If my children were EVER in any danger of suffering in any way, I would move heaven and earth for them, up to and including food stamps, food banks, having help from my parents, begging in the streets if I had to, and getting my butt off the Internet and getting a real job. My husband may have a prickly personality and was going through a rough patch at the time, but he would NEVER do anything to harm his children or cause them to suffer in any way.

3)"Drinking more than I should have been" for me entails about 2 light beers and on a couple of times 3-4. My husband did drink more, 4-6 beers and a couple times more, but he also weighs 250 lbs. So any suggestion that we were drunk all the time and not caring for our children, is complete nonsense.

4) I've heard there is a rumor possibly being spread that a miscarriage (really more a chemical) that I had earlier in 2011 was caused by the LE Diet, my drinking, vitex, and not prenatal vitamins. Implication being that I was keeping this information from people deceptively trying to misrepresent the risks of my recommendations for swaying. And also that the miscarriage was swaying for me and I kept that from people to make my diet look more effective. That loss happened a full 6 months before I got pg with my DD, long before things got very stressful and hectic for us. I was not swaying at that point, I was eating normally (I had just been on vacation actually and eating like a pig who loved red meat) taking prenatal vitamins, DHA, high dose folic acid, was not drinking. It had NOTHING to do with swaying and I have invested many hours of time and energy into making swaying as safe as I possibly can.

My chemical took place after a very stressful couple days where I had had very little sleep and significantly more caffeine than I normally do. I was not ovulating and it was the first egg I released while BF, so I didn't have any clue I was pg until I had the loss. I was also 41 years old and people have chemical pregnancies at 41 quite frequently. I did not choose to tell family about that and so I did not care to share all about it publicly because you never know who will be reading it, and quite frankly because it was a personal thing to me and I just didn't feel like mentioning it in my sway right when I was excited about getting a DD, because it had NOTHING to do with my sway. I have mentioned it at other points on the board and it was NEVER a secret in any way.

5)When you put yourself on the line publicly like I have, people are going to come out of the woodwork to try and bring you down. I accept that. This is not a surprise to me in any way. I am a pretty upfront and direct by my nature and I like keeping it real because I know that being a mom is hard, none of us are perfect, and that there are tons of people out there struggling through hard times. Maybe it helps them in some way to think, well, you know atomic went through some hard times, she made mistakes, she's not perfect, but her kids are ok and my family will be ok too. I'm not going to change that about myself or censor myself in any way.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What did I miss????? and who do I have to beat up?
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Nothing of consequence, just some rumors I heard that were circulating among some of the old IG set - IG was a bit of a hotbed for drama and some people like to continue the tradition. I don't know how widespread it was so I felt like I had to update it for you guys and also clarify for anyone who was spreading this stuff.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugs! Can't believe people can b so mean - you helped so many people on IG. Over here we are all huge fans of u so please don't waste anytime worrying about them x

brand new. Successful girl sway. Thankyou so very much Atomic for all your wonderful advice.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow I can't believe what I have just read and feel so sad that you have had to defend yourself. There are always some bad eggs out there and I'm sorry that they can be so cruel. I have another friend on another site who is the most supportive girl ever...she's very much like you and she swayed girl and had a lot of meanies hoping she'd get a boy just because they are cruel...similar drama and so cruel and unfair. I'm sorry that you had to deal with all the BS but am glad it didn't take you away from all of us who respect and appreciate you so much! You are an amazing mommy!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thats terrible, i cant beleive people would say that!! although i havent been a member on here for that long, its clear from all your posts how much your family mean to you. some people cant stand to see things go right for someone and have to try and make up lies to make themselves feel better! you do so much for everyone on here and dedicate so much time, dont let them get you down

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DSC05963.JPG
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I haven't bought too much, I think there's a big part of me worried that I will jinx myself if I do. I haven't gotten rid of my boy clothes yet either!!
    let's just say that I have more than made up for it lately LOL. My husband will kill me if he sees the credit card LOL!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    SHE IS SO ADORABLE !!!
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

9. Thanks MissRosycheeks thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic she's absolutely beautiful. Her outfits are gorgeous!! Enjoy every minute of dressing her up and spending on her outfits. Afterall she won't be tiny for long and before you know it she will be telling you what she wants to wear x

brand new. Successful girl sway. Thankyou so very much Atomic for all your wonderful advice.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your daughter is SO cute, Atomic! Awwww
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast