Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    In addition, we had a lot of other stressful events culminating in the most hellish month of my existence, Oct-Nov. 2011. If it could have gone wrong that month, it DID.
    You weren't alone in that. 2011 was a sh*tty year for A LOT of people and Oct-Nov 2011 was especially crappy for people like me and DH. Some of the worst things that have ever happened in my life happened in that time period.

So happy to hear how you finally got a girl even in the midst of some serious crap!! Little girls are lots of fun!! Especially in the clothes department!

My Gender Dreaming

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh my God!!!! she´s sooooo lovely!!!!! enjoy her!!!!
    Mom to my DS and my baby girl

Thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming

link to my sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Adia View Post
    You weren't alone in that. 2011 was a sh*tty year for A LOT of people and Oct-Nov 2011 was especially crappy for people like me and DH. Some of the worst things that have ever happened in my life happened in that time period.

So happy to hear how you finally got a girl even in the midst of some serious crap!! Little girls are lots of fun!! Especially in the clothes department!
    So interesting...2011 was one of the worst years of my life as well, with the last few months of that year being almost unbearable. Sorry to hear others were suffering at that time as well.
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    So interesting...2011 was one of the worst years of my life as well, with the last few months of that year being almost unbearable. Sorry to hear others were suffering at that time as well.
    I thought it was interesting too. As 2011 was on its way out, I heard NUMEROUS people say in many different places that 2011 was a really tough year for a lot of people. It made me feel a little better that I wasn't the only one ready to crumble under the stress.

It would be interesting to know if it was a bad line up of the stars or what the deal was, but overall it was just a lousy year. No good memories for me.

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Count me in as another person for whom the last part of 2011 was horrific. Between September and November, I lost my beloved kitty, had a m/c and found out my dad had terminal cancer. I was very happy to have that year end.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    omg what nasty people to bad mouth you like that talk about bad karma your girl is a little goddess xxx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you guys!

I'm sorry 2011 was such a B--- to everyone! Glad to see that year go buh-bye, that's for sure.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow Atomic!! Huge congratulations, what wonderful news!!!!!!!! I have just logged on for the first time since I posted being 8 weeks pg back April (been a rough year!!) - at which time I must have missed your original post .

I did a double take when I saw a picture of your gorgeous girl just then, she is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!

So sorry to hear you had such a horrendous 2011 but what a perfect ending xxxxx

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just needed some clarification...

Just needed some clarification about your use of Vitex to improve your libido -- Vitex is known to actually decrease sex drive; and indeed is also known as chasteberry specifically because it was used by women long ago to "keep them chaste" while their husbands were off at war. Does it increase sex drive in larger amounts? I'd love to know if it is successful with increasing libido in alternative doses. Thanks!
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; November 23rd, 2013 at 04:38 PM. Reason: poster had quoted entire essay

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've read both claims. I know that it was said once upon a time to decrease sex drive (but that was in MEN, my understanding was that it was taken by monks and that's where the name came from, I'm sure it was used in many ways). But i've also read a lot saying that it does something hormonally that improves libido for some women and have had reports from people that it did make them a little more interested in DTD.

It didn't work for me at all. In fact quite the opposite, but at the same time a lot of sh-- was going down and I think sex is so mental for women, that I wouldn't be surprised if it was jsut as much due to the disruptions and unhappiness I was going through at the time.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324