Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Tomorrow is the big day!

The big gender scan is tomorrow. One minute I'm totally calm and at peace and the next I'm freaking out. I'm expecting to hear that it's a boy because our nub shot got all boy guesses. But there's still that last little tiny bit of hope that's making things difficult. DH isn't convinced that it's going to be a boy and somehow that makes it harder for me. My ultrasound is at 8:30 tomorrow morning so at least I won't have to wait all day. We can go ahead and get it over with. Maybe I'll be able to go do some shopping. Retail therapy usually helps me with GD. And I want to come up with a cute way to tell the boys that they'll have a new brother. Even if I'm not very excited to hear boy, I think they will be. Making it special for them will help me feel better too.

I'm totally dreading all of the comments that we'll get. I know they're coming and I truly think that's the worst part. I made the mistake of putting it on FB that our scan is tomorrow. One lady commented "I hope it's a girl. It must be rough being the only female in the house." So annoying. Then another lady said that she hopes its a girl so that my Dad can finally have a granddaughter to dote on. Yeah, I wanted that too. But it probably won't happen (at least not from me. My brother might be able to help him out). I get soooo defensive at people's stupid comments that I probably over do it in trying to convince them that I'm perfectly happy with boys. I really need to come up with some witty comebacks. But I guess that comments are just something that I'll have to deal with for a while.

I'm just ready to officially know that it's a boy so that we can move on. All of the waiting and guessing is worse than just knowing that it's another boy. We make cute little guys and there's no doubt that #4 will be the same. I'll love him and be happy. There will be bad days for GD (especially around Easter and Christmas. Those holidays always make my GD worse). But as long as there are more good days than bad I'll be ok.
    12/2006 2/2009 1/2010 11/2010 9/2011 12/2011

Baby Boy #4! Can't wait to meet our little Pumpkin!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck tomorrow - I'll be thinking of you!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Best of luck, i hope you hear girl xxx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know when I heard ds #4 was a boy, I totally dreaded the comments. I hated how disappointed everyone looked when I told them it was another boy. Even though I was sad for a few days too, I still loved my little guy and hated how everyone acted like my pregnancy wasn't exciting since it was "just another boy." The "nice" comments I got were like, "at least you don't have to spend $$ on new clothes!" or "at least you know what you are doing with boys!"

My son #4 is an absolute joy, my sweetest baby, and brings such light to my life. I am planning on trying HT but if it doesn't work, I'm so glad I have my 4 amazing, wonderful boys.
    Love my 4 happy, healthy, handsome boys. Thinking of trying HT for a girl.

Twin boys! My easy to conceive, biggest suprise of my life, pregnancy. I was young then!

Clomid baby

Clomid baby

Cycle #1 at Reproductive Care Center
    Planned SET
    FSH: 11 AMH: 1.16 AFC: 12
    Antagonist: 375 Bravelle stim for 9 days
    ER: 15 eggs, 13 mature, 10 fertilized
    transferred 1 normal xx hatching blast
    BFP at 6dp5dt -- chem preg

4 more fresh cycles and 4 FETs later...finally pregnant at 39 with a baby girl.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck with your scan tomorrow . that you get a girl, but I hope you feel happy whatever gender you hear .
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck tomorrow. For what it's worth, I always wanted 4 boys--it was my dream family make up. I think it sounds wonderful! I met someone with 4 boys the other day and I should have told her how lucky I thought she was, but I couldn't figure out how to work it into the conversation.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck with your scan tomorrow! I'll be facing the same thing in the upcoming weeks, and I have the same feelings that you do.
    My awesome boys!
    (1988) (1991) (2010) (2012)

TTC my last one. A little girl, please!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Goodluck! Fx u hear girl x

brand new. Successful girl sway. Thankyou so very much Atomic for all your wonderful advice.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck tomorrow, I hope you hear girl and that you' re going to enjoy seeing your baby either way
    6 3
    swayed for a

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast