Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

GD Dreams - Anyone else have them?

I have been trying to keep my GD at bay, but now that I am TTC, I notice that it has been popping up in my dreams. I had one where I gave bith to a baby and my sister and I were finally ready to check gender (after baby was like 3 months old and in a dress) and in fact it was a girl and I made a comment that I could produce a girl after all.

Then, last night I had a dream where I was pg and this lady offered to use her personal US machine to look at baby. We saw a very obvious willy and I got so upset. I woke up feeling like such a horrible person.

Anyone else have GD dreams too? I hate them!!!!!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't been having those, BUT, I have been having seriously vivid - CRAZY - dreams. Like for whatever reason, I was driving my car from the backseat and stopped at a party, but I needed a small boat to get to the party site, but my boat sunk, so I got back in my car and tried to drive to it, but ended up at the wrong party, but I ran into Archie Manning at a party and he asked me to stay and drink with him and his friends....lol...I could go on, that's just one. I've been having LOTS of crazy dreams lately though. It's gotten to the point that I almost enjoy going to sleep just for the dreams alone. LOL.
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG...that is awesome!!!!!! I'll trade my GD dreams for yours. LOL.
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I've had 3 very vivid GD dreams.
    First one was about beautiful boy who looked just like my girls and was already 12 months old. Very convenient lol! I was happy all day long, but then I've found that if you dream about baby boy, you'll have a girl

My second dream was about baby girl, I remember how I was disappointed even in the dream and woke up feeling like s**t.

My 3rd dream: I was in delivery room and I delivered a baby in diapers so I couldn't see a thing, but I was asking midwife to tell me what baby's blood type was Crazy...
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    Yes, I've had 3 very vivid GD dreams.
    First one was about beautiful boy who looked just like my girls and was already 12 months old. Very convenient lol! I was happy all day long, but then I've found that if you dream about baby boy, you'll have a girl

My second dream was about baby girl, I remember how I was disappointed even in the dream and woke up feeling like s**t.

My 3rd dream: I was in delivery room and I delivered a baby in diapers so I couldn't see a thing, but I was asking midwife to tell me what baby's blood type was Crazy...
    I wouldn't put any stock in dreaming about a boy being a girl! I had dreams with DS2 about it being a boy and he is ALL boy!

Thanks for sharing!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a lot of dreams when I was first pregnant about this baby being a girl, and she was! But in my dreams, I was always trying to "check" for gender, and seemed unsure...was it really a girl? Could it really happen? There was a few dreams I had where baby was a boy, and I felt sad, and yes, I too, woke up determined that if this little bean was a boy that I would love and treasure him, and try to work through those feelings!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had my first dream where it was a girl the day before I ovulated. I thought it was a really good sign and I was so excited. And then just a few days ago I had the other dream about it being a boy. So, I am really nervous about what my dreams mean if I do fall preggo this cycle.

It is funny that we all have dreams where we feel like the baby has to be checked.
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just had one, I was reviewing the u/s pictures that irl have o gender clues, but in the dream I could see they were both boys and I was really upset. Then it just sticks with you when you wake up! So sucky. Now I feel like I will def have 2 more boys. Reminding myself that boys are great...
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes. I constantly dream I am having a boy and I am hysterical in all my dreams. Plus everyone around me keeps dreaming I am having a boy next (I am not pregnant yet)
    1 DS and 2 due October 11 team green!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Another weird dream for me last night...
    I dreamt my sister and I were in a lake and there was decking all around the lake...and we were on these inflatable rafts and we had to battle these REALLY HUGE inflatable sharks and everyone was laughing while we were fighting the inflatable sharks, but one of the sharks was REAL and we were afraid we were going to come across him...but we had to fight the inflatables, and then all of a sudden, the real shark jumped up from the water and grabbed an inflatable that I was fighting and it got logged in his throat and I was able to get out of the lake in time. People were screaming and laughing and taking pictures of the inflatable shark stuck in the throat of the real shark. It was so crazy and scary. LOL.

I did a google search this morning after that one and it seems progesterone can cause crazy vivid dreams. WEIRD!!! lol
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast