Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

A "strong" feeling...

Just wondering how many mamas had a "strong feeling" of a child's gender before finding out...and if it was accurate.

I have read stats that say Mothers Intuition is 70% right, better than any gender predictor out there (since most are just 50-50, all in fun).

I never had a STRONG feeling with either of my other children. I "thought" my first was a boy. And I "thought" my second was a girl. So I stand at 50-50. But neither one was a super-strong feeling of just knowing.

I am only 6 weeks preggo...and I "know" what this baby is. Without a doubt. But I am wondering how many other people had this "knowledge" and were right. Lol.

(FTR: I am not telling which gender I "know" this baby is, so as not to sway how folks answer.)
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did a Shettles sway with DS3. I just KNEW he was a girl....yeah....not so much. LOL. But I think that was more me relying on the Shettles thing and believing it worked - not really mother's intuition, I guess.
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I knew DS was a boy since the moment I peed on a stick. I was team green and even when I was in the delivery room I said to the nurses and OB, before they even announced he was a boy. It was almost anticlimactic I was so sure. i also had a dream he was a boy, and this might sound strange, but I have many people who can back this up. If I dream about a baby and the gender, it is always the gender I dream of. Always. I have had well over 20 dreams and been right every time.
    1 DS and 2 due October 11 team green!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wanted to add I have even dreamt of people I have never even met from other forums I belong to, and been right about them.
    1 DS and 2 due October 11 team green!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I knew my first was a boy, we were team green and I didn't even ask when he was born I would have been so shocked if he was a girl. With ds2 I thought he was a girl but only because I did shettles and a bit like beadin mum I was sure it would work.
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With DS1 i knew he was a boy - even if a scan said girl i wouldnt have believed them i was that sure. With ds 2 + 3 ad i never got that feelig they could both have gone either way - of course i expected them both to be boys as we were so desperate for a daughter but i never had that strong feeling like i had with my first
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine was strong from the day of my BFP. I wouldn't say my second one was strong though, I just thought DS#2 was a girl..so I was shocked when he wasn't.

Sometimes mother's intuition is right, other times it's just wishful thinking.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I cant be sure if i knew or just wished DD was a girl. We found out at our 20 week scan and i wasnt surprised at all. DP had 2 DDs already though so i think that played into my expectation. This time i kind of feel that i have a boy, but again i cant be sure if i know or its just wishing.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was right about DD1 and DS, but wrong about DD2. I am sure this one is a girl (we are team green) but I won't know for sure if I am right until the birth.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    I was right about DD1 and DS, but wrong about DD2. I am sure this one is a girl (we are team green) but I won't know for sure if I am right until the birth.
    Can't wait, you are almost there!!!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast