Thread: 13 days

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

13 days

Thirteen days until my ultrasound. DH does not want to find out, but says I can. Not sure what I should do. If I do find out the only place I can share is on the internet with people who do not know us. My mom will tell people she could not even keep my pregnancy a secret like I asked. She told my Aunts. She keeps telling me she will keep it a secret. Today she told me that I should tell her because my Aunt said if it was a girl they will have a shower for me. My family only has one shower and technically I had two one for my 1st and one for my second. Since my 1st is not my husbands and MIL wanted a small shower for me. It kinda made me sad that the only way I would get a shower if it is a girl. Everyone usually gets an outfit or something anyway if it is a boy so I figured it would be same for a girl.

I keep looking at my 12wks ultrasounds but no definate nubs. Then I keep thinking of DH's family and how at least 2-3 of the same genders are born in a row. The last baby that was born was last Feb and was a girl. I keep thinking well maybe it could be.

Since DH does not want to find out we been narrowing a list of girl names as well since if I do find out it would be totally obvious if it was girl if I decided to talk about names all of a sudden. So that is been hard for me. Our only boy name is Owen or Irish spelling Eoin(he wants it spelled that way).

Just feeling down today for some reason.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,

How about asking the ultrasound person to write it down on a piece of paper and fold it up and then you can look if you want to or he may have changed his mind. Just tell everyone else that they baby was in a funny position so you couldn't see the sex.

Hope this helps xx

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by retrolove1 View Post
    Hi,

How about asking the ultrasound person to write it down on a piece of paper and fold it up and then you can look if you want to or he may have changed his mind. Just tell everyone else that they baby was in a funny position so you couldn't see the sex.

Hope this helps xx
    Not sure if he is going to change his mind. I was thinking about the writing down though.