Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I really thought I was over it....

When my amazing baby boy #3 was born, I thought my GD was cured. He's soooo precious. He's almost 11 months now and just the happiest, smiliest, smartest, sweetest little guy. I really thought I was over my desire for a girl.

But I'm realizing that I'm not. Every time a friend of mine who has 2 boys, goes on to have a girl for #3, I get SO jealous and depressed. It's weird because I really wouldn't change Nolan into a girl. I love him as a boy. I don't wish he had been a girl I don't think. But I want everyone who has 2 boys and is trying for a girl, to get another boy. Not you ladies here, I only feel that way toward people in my real life. Isn't that mean of me? WTF? I actually have 2 friends who right at this moment are pregnant with a girl after 2 boys and I'm so jealous of them both.

I don't know how to get over this. As much as I LOOOVE my baby, I still feel like it's not fair that everyone else gets at least one girl. Why couldn't I have had ONE? And we can't TTC again. Our marriage is rocky, we don't have any more money, house is too small. Plus I'm sure it would be boy #4.

That's all.
    x2
    EDD July 26th, '12 another

Still hoping and wishing for a someday...maybe through HT

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have that boy no. 4 and would not change him for the world like Nolan but everyone I know that now has a baby girl or had a baby girl it's like I feel we played a game of chess and I lost :-( I love my babies but as much as I want a girl I feel like everyone is like 'oh man bet she wants a girl' etc etc. and feel sorry for me! Do they? Or is it just me? I don't know....sorry I am normally so positive just a bad day. Just be prepared baby no. 4 may be a boy
    2005200620082009 2012

I love them with all of my heart.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I understand completely what you are saying. I have always wanted a boy.

I had DD1 with my ex-dh, DD2 with Dh. I felt good about that because they now each had a sister.

I ready "shettles" for DD3 and thought I knew what I was doing. I had no clue. It was another girl. DH and I were just crushed. GD hit me REALLY hard! Every time I saw someone have GGB effortlessly it just gutted me.

I do much better now but every time I see GGB or BBG, I feel that twinge of pain for what I didn't get.

DD3 is my mini-me and I wouldn't trade her for anything, but I still want a boy.

You aren't alone honey!!

My Gender Dreaming