Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge (((hugs))) Doris.

I just wanted to reassure you that while I know it's difficult to envision in a 10 month old you can have an AMAZING relationship with a son as well. My two oldest boys are adults and they are truly my best friends in the world. We have tons of things in common and I enjoy them to no end. As you well know, a mother daughter relationship is no guarantee of closeness; neither is a mother son relationship doomed to be about nothing more than kungfu and muddy clothing.

My personal opinion is for you NOT to keep a diary. I have found that the people who decide to focus on their emotional states constantly and going over them again and again, are the ones who have the hardest time coming back from gender disappointment. Get out, get busy, enjoy the child you have because every day that passes is one that will never come back again. Instead of focusing on what isn't here (yet, because at 28 you have all the time in the world!) focus on what you do have because it's equally lovely, even if it may be different and not what you imagined at first.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Doris - I totally understand how you feel but I have to reiterate what Atomic said about the mummy and boy relationship. My boys are 8 and 5 and I have such a close relationship with them and I wouldn't swap them for all the little girls in pink frilly dresses in the whole world.

My boys absolutely adore me, protect me & tell me I am beautiful and they love me every single day. They are so affectionate and cuddly and nothing can beat a cuddle from mummy.

It took me a while to realise that there is a huge difference between gender disappointment and gender desire.

It's ok to really want a daughter in the future but you must try and enjoy the beautiful boy you have now, and realise how blessed you are to have him.

this site will offer you lots of support so you are in the right place
    DH: 39 Me: 40 Low AMH/High FSH/Low AFC
    2005 DS1
    2007 MC at 13 weeks (boy)
    2008 DS2

1st Cycle - Jan 2012 - Genesis - cancelled poor response
    2nd Cycle - May 2012 - Genesis - 10 ER, 1 ET - BFN
    3rd Cycle - Feb 2013 - Genesis - cancelled poor response
    4th Cycle - Oct/Nov 2013 - Genesis - 4 ER, 1 ET - BFN
    5th Cycle - April 2014 - HRC - cancelled poor response

Nov 2014 - Surprise BFP - 12 week scan showed baby stopped growing at 8 weeks
    6th Cycle - DE March 2015 - DE FET1 8th June BFN, FET2 7th Oct BFN

"shoot for the moon, if you miss you will still be amongst the stars"

3. Thanks 3boysclub thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    http://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/...t.php?p=547843

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12