Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

baby psychic reading has got me down!

I feel so ridiculous even writing this but I can't get it off my mind. I have 2 beautiful little boys and if/when we start ttc again I hope for a girl. I don't think I ever realized how much I wanted a girl until I got pregnant with my 2nd and became fanatical about finding out what the gender was… I did every test 'known to man' (OWT) and when I did find out at 21wks that I was having our 2nd boy I cried (so hard). I look back at this and feel guilty because DS2 is such a light in our lives and a big mamas boy and he was meant to be ours. I love him (and his brother) with every single fibre of my being! That being said, I still have a strong desire for a girl … I do feel that there is a different relationship with sons and daughters as your child grows and I really want that experience. That being said if the situation was reversed I would equally want a boy to share in the experience of raising a boy.
    Anyways, we likely will try and have another child at some point but I'm 37 (and dh 39)so who knows if I'll even be successful but I've always been a believer in psychic readings (although I've never felt as though as I've had a great reading where it was 'right' on) but I've paid for 2 online readings and than had a in person reading last summer and all said I would have 1 more child - the lady who I went to in person said I would have a girl and another online one said girl and then today I got one back from one that was recommended and she said boy. My heart sunk! I knew it was to good to be true … lol! I can't help but be sad! I'm not even holding on to any hope that a dream could be realized… I feel like this is the story of my life. Don't get me wrong I'm so lucky to have the beyond wonderful boys I have but completely separately I still want a girl. I know I need to get past this and like everything else I know I will but because I can't talk to anyone about this in real life without feeling judged (or very few people) I just felt like I needed to get it out there and off my chest.
    I should add I know most people (especially non believers)are going to think I'm crazy to put any stock in this but even though I'm trying not to think about it I can't help it.
    Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by cpsvlc08; August 6th, 2014 at 12:50 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not 100% sure where I stand on the readings , but wanted to say good luck &
    If you decided on a third baby I hope you have your little girl x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not a non-believer. But think about it this way...two of those readings said girl. And one said boy. If you are only having one more child...someone is reading things incorrectly. Therefore, it makes perfect sense to disregard the one who didn't say what you wanted to hear

But seriously. I do think that sometimes people are super in-tune with nature and with things like that. Heck, I have a friends whose mom guesses what everyone is having, just for fun, when they are preggo and has yet to be wrong. So, some people have a gift. But those gifts aren't inalterable. If you were to sway and then become pregnant, technically, you could change the course of that reading by your swaying tactics.

Do not give this more meaning than it needs to have. Think of it like a Chinese Gender Chart or an OWT. Something entertaining, but not entirely accurate. Good luck!
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for your replies! It's so much easier to believe the things you don't want to hear more than the things you do. For as long as I could remember I have imagined my life with 2 boys and 1 girl but it's so specific I think it would be impossible to achieve and when she said that I knew it would inevitably happen. Mostly everyone around me has a mixed family and sometimes I get the impression that they feel superior to me. It may be just a feeling but some comments they make would be difficult taken any other way.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I want to believe, however I went to 2 psychics before having DD, and both told me I would have B,G,B,G... well I had a DD first and I don't think the readings helped, because I held on to those reading my entire pregnancy, and I think it escalated my GD because I really wanted a DS first, and everything was pointing to having a DS, so hearing my baby was a DD, through me for a loop

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am with hotdogs - I don't discount the overall idea out of hand (and i"ve even had a couple weird experiences where it felt like a veil lifted and I felt/saw something from the future that later came true) but I"ve never seen any evidence that it works on demand via clairvoyants and plenty that it doesn't.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ