Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is it even possible to have a girl after 2 boys?

I hope I don't offend anyone and I know that obviously it is possible but it seems like most people with two boys go on to have a third boy. It sort of makes me lose hope when I see this especially since I had a dream that said I would 100% have another boy if I had a 3rd child. Obviously I have to come to terms with having another boy if I decide to go forward with a third but I really want a daughter.

I notice many people will have a daughter after 3 boys but I can't do four kids.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I sure hope so or we better just pack up and go home! LOL. Seriously, of course it is possible! You may be more inclined to have a boy for your third after two boys BUT, THAT is why we have this site and THAT is why we teach swaying techniques to change your odds! Hope we can help you!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Definitely without a shadow of a doubt it is possible
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

5. Likes pink_bean, XXforhubby liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I firmly believe it is possible! In my hometown, I can think of several people that had a girl after 2 boys or a boy after 2 girls. These people seemed to change their lifestyle quite a bit, at least the ones that I know well. I took some pointers from one mom who had a girl after 2 boys. She said the biggest thing is truly letting things go. Meaning the things that used to bother her that didn't really amount to much, she just changed her attitude. If it wasn't a true necessity or could potentially cause harm, she let it go. That stuck with me. She also led a classic LE lifestyle, which was very different from when she had her boys.

GL to you if you end up swaying for a third!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes pink_bean liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yup. I have a girl after two boys. So does a friend of mine. I'll be honest in saying I know MORE moms with three boys than I do two boys and a girl. But it certainly is possible and I know that the other mama didn't sway at all for her girl. Just got lucky! Don't get yourself down. Tons of those three boy moms know nothing of swaying, you are one step ahead of the game
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes pink_bean, Adia liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Absolutely!! I am proof of that and I can honestly say without a shadow of a doubt I never expected to have a girl after 2 boys. So much so in fact that I was not willing to take the chance but that was taken out of my hands (I still can't believe it but 20wk scan confirmed it) and I can only put it down to the changes we both made in our diet and that is all thanks to this site. I feel ashamed to say I found 'Gender Dreaming' in hospital, after the birth of my beautiful DS2, googling 'how to choose the sex of my baby' and whilst I feel terribly bad (that does not even begin to explain my feelings because DS2 is beyond perfect, to me) about that now I'm so glad I did because even though we were planning HT it was all the advice written up so perfectly by Atomic that made me think I should at least see if I could do LE incase HT didn't work. Here I am :-)))

And yes, everyone says oh it will be another boy (we aren't telling anyone because quite frankly I'm still annoyed with quite a few close members of my family who expressed their disappointment at the the birth of DS2 a little too openly for my appreciation!!) because everyone I know who has 2 boys goes on to have 3 blah blah blah so I just smile and nod and think you very, very, silly woman. Ok......I'm thinking far worse names than that but will keep it nice on here :-)) And whilst I know of a few people with 3 of 'both sexes', in the wonderful court I live in 2 other families have 2 boys and then a girl and I will make it 3! So yes plenty of people do and so can you :-))))

Our beautiful Baby Girl arrived 1st September and she is perfect! Her big brothers can't stop smothering her with kisses. Our family is complete! Thank you Gender Dreaming, you helped me in ways I simply can't articulate!

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes pink_bean liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I often think this too. I know very few people with mixed gender families. Everyone I know has either all boys or alll girls with a very select few that have pigeon pairs and stopped at that. My SIL is one of the very few I know with two boys and then a girl, my cousin had two girls and then a boy. My best friends mother had two boys with a similar age gap to mine then she had a girl. She does psychic readings and although I wouldn't get her to do one for me she has told my best friend that she did a tarot for me and that I will have a DD next and then another DS (strangely enough this is my dream family - well my new dream family, my original dream family was BGGB but that ship has sailed lol) I'll take it with a pinch of salt but holding onto the hope that I too can join the illusive ranks of BBG families
    2012 2014 2016

13. Likes pink_bean, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have BBB and now hopefully G. I feel that MORE people have BBG than BBBG. I see many people on here and on Ingender with BBG, so I feel that BBBG is less common. I think it's all about we choose to notice. I feared BBB and got that, I thought I'd never be able to have 4, but here I am pregnant with no. 4. Weird when life has something totally different planned for you than you did

15. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire33 View Post
    I have BBB and now hopefully G. I feel that MORE people have BBG than BBBG. I see many people on here and on Ingender with BBG, so I feel that BBBG is less common. I think it's all about we choose to notice. I feared BBB and got that, I thought I'd never be able to have 4, but here I am pregnant with no. 4. Weird when life has something totally different planned for you than you did
    This is probably true. My husband used to love to point out 3 boy families probably to get me to stop talking about a girl. So, I started noticing bbg families and pointing those out. After enough of that I got him to stop lol So, yes, I know it does happen. I think it depends on my mood of what I notice.

One thing I see everywhere are PP it just seems so common! I really see mixed gender families much more than same sex siblings.

I appreciate the replies. I think I need to let this go for awhile because I'm not even thinking about it for another couple years. But as you all know, GD has it's triggers and I really hope this post wasn't a trigger for anyone. It's so hard to be sensitive to such a diverse audience but I really don't want to make anyone feel bad.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I see and know quite a few BBG families. I know far less BBB families. Odds of BBB or GGG are relatively low I think 22% or 25%. But of course they exist. I know and spot so many BBG families in fact that I am starting to believe there's just no way I'll get lucky enough to join that group. Time will tell, 6 wks till we know.
    Hugs pinkbean, sorry you're feeling low
    EmJ
    2 blue babes

18. Likes pink_bean liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast