Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Feeling destined for twin boys

Hi ladies. I know a lot of you have probably felt this way after swaying but did any of you feel absolutely convinced you were having an opposite but end up with your DG? I just feel absolutely like I am destined for my twins to be boys and I just don't feel like I have any hope of even just one of them being a girl. Not sure if its better that I feel this way then if I do get a girl then it will be a wonderful surprise.
    2005 2008 2012 2014 2016 (sway opposite)
    Am currently with (sway opposites)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's definitely no right answer for this, that's for sure. I actually have felt destined for twin boys for awhile, especially after having an insanely vivid dream of them -- but of course I want twin boys! I did feel destined to have a girl and two boys before ever TTC, and knew DD would be a girl even though I didn't want a girl (at least not first).

But, I also know how easily fear can intertwine with intuition and I've been really working on recognizing and separating the two, and advise you to try the same. And if it helps, I was just reading a thread on here somewhere where people were pointing out that b/b twins are actually the most uncommon!

3. Thanks mandyp85, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I think you could have read that on a post I started regarding twins on le diet? I am actually pregnant with twins and just cant shake the feeling that they are both boys, of course all I really want is for them to be healthy but I would love at least one of them to be a girl. Yes I think I need to do that myself as fear just seems to overshadow everything and I think its that fear that is making me feel this way rather than intuition (as I genuinely have no clue what gender my babies are). I know people get both girls and boys in the real world without doing anything differently, I just feel now that there is no way I can have another daughter, that it just wont happen for me, I think that probably stems from having 3 boys in a row, just feel like I can't make girls anymore, even though I know biologically that makes no sense at all. Good luck to you, I hope you get the boy twins you long for.

5. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww! its so great you are expecting a set! The way I see it, you have just as much of a chance of having two girls as you are thinking you are having two boys! If that didnt cross your mind Or it could definitely be one of each! Just thought Id comment because Ive always adored the thought of having twins. We have absolutely no twins that run in my family but I always hoped by some miracle it would happen to me, also up the chances of at least one being a girl! and get two babies with one pregnancy, in my eyes its absolutely a win-win situation either way LOL I really wish you the best of luck and that you get what you want. Pink dust!

7. Thanks mandyp85 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blessedbymybabies View Post
    Awww! its so great you are expecting a set! The way I see it, you have just as much of a chance of having two girls as you are thinking you are having two boys! If that didnt cross your mind Or it could definitely be one of each! Just thought Id comment because Ive always adored the thought of having twins. We have absolutely no twins that run in my family but I always hoped by some miracle it would happen to me, also up the chances of at least one being a girl! and get two babies with one pregnancy, in my eyes its absolutely a win-win situation either way LOL I really wish you the best of luck and that you get what you want. Pink dust!
    Yeah I know you are absolutely right in what you are saying, I just feel like there is no way I can get another girl after 3 boys, I don't think the pressure from certain family members help, they are so desperate for us to have a girl and its really overwhelming. I would absolutely love one of each and that is what I'm hoping for :-) I did do the le diet with exercise, coffee, fibre and one attempt so I gave myself a fighting chance for a girl but I really don't feel like it will happen for me. Aww I hope you get to have twins one day, you never know it might happen for you, have you looked up ways to increase your chances? I had quite a few factors which led me to having twins but was still shocked to see 2 babies in there lol

9. Likes pinkinthestars, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When we want something badly, most of us convince ourselves that it wont happen and the opposite will be.... a natural thing to maybe not get disappointed later down the line.
    Youve had a girl before so every chance it can happen again, id prob be the same as u though and convince myself its boys. Ive had 3 boys and I pray I have a girl but dont think i could believe anyone until birth! One of those things... pink dust your way

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Throwaway_panther, lovepink13 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    While twin boys are possible, we have had overwhelmingly GG or BG twins.

but yes to answer your question, I have had TONS of people who were upset for their entire first trimester (or blissfully happy LOL) thinking they just had a feeling what gender their baby was only to find out the opposite. Feelings don't reliably predict gender, but it's always best to guard your heart because no matter what you can always get a boy or a girl.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

13. Thanks mandyp85 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mandyp85 View Post
    Yeah I think you could have read that on a post I started regarding twins on le diet? I am actually pregnant with twins and just cant shake the feeling that they are both boys, of course all I really want is for them to be healthy but I would love at least one of them to be a girl. Yes I think I need to do that myself as fear just seems to overshadow everything and I think its that fear that is making me feel this way rather than intuition (as I genuinely have no clue what gender my babies are). I know people get both girls and boys in the real world without doing anything differently, I just feel now that there is no way I can have another daughter, that it just wont happen for me, I think that probably stems from having 3 boys in a row, just feel like I can't make girls anymore, even though I know biologically that makes no sense at all. Good luck to you, I hope you get the boy twins you long for.
    We have ladies who have had a girl after 8 boys and boys, plural, after 8 girls. no one is "doomed" to have only one gender and none of us can make only boys or only girls.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

15. Thanks mandyp85 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Mandy! Regardless of gender, I am so very happy for you!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

17. Likes mandyp85, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anchor View Post
    Hi Mandy! Regardless of gender, I am so very happy for you!
    Aww thanks very much :-) it will be a new challenge for me but its very exciting. How are things with you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast