Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    If you guys are taking multivitamins they should have enough zinc and iron.

Is there calcium in the multi?

Yes we have heard that dentists have more girls! But we've had dentists come on here and sway successfully too.
    Thank you Atomic. My multivitamin contains 120mg of calcium and I take another vitamin containing 600mg of calcium and 300mg of magnesium. My multivitamin contains 7.5 mg of iron.

Do you know what it is that makes dentists have more daughters? Is it the way they sit or is it a particular substance they use that affects them? Are there any statistics on the amount of dentists with daughters? Are there statistics on how many dentists have succeeded with their sway? My DH is a dentist and it feels hard to have even more things that will ruin my sway. Is there anything we can do? If he is off work a few days before tcc would that help? Or does it have a longer lasting impact?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We don't know for sure; the idea is that it may be the chemicals they're exposed to.

I can't answer any of those questions. I can't keep stats that are that specific. The study I read that found dentists had more daughters was simply a slight variation off the gender ratio - barely any difference at all. It was still about 50-50.

I suspect that it's an ongoing thing and not something a couple days can make different.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We don't know for sure; the idea is that it may be the chemicals they're exposed to.

I can't answer any of those questions. I can't keep stats that are that specific. The study I read that found dentists had more daughters was simply a slight variation off the gender ratio - barely any difference at all. It was still about 50-50.

I suspect that it's an ongoing thing and not something a couple days can make different.
    Thank u Atomic. And do u think my calcium intake that i wrote about in previous post is ok? Or do u think i should drop anything? Than u for ur time.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you need it for any reason?? While that's about as much as I took when I got my 3rd and 4th boy, I know most blue swayers would be nervous about taking that much. It's fine with me as long as you're taking Vitamin D with it! But if you're nervous about it it is fine to wean off it as well.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you need it for any reason?? While that's about as much as I took when I got my 3rd and 4th boy, I know most blue swayers would be nervous about taking that much. It's fine with me as long as you're taking Vitamin D with it! But if you're nervous about it it is fine to wean off it as well.
    Thanks Atomic. I didn't get the recommendation from a doctor but I started taking it because I started taking magnesium and I read that the body needs calcium to absorb magnesium. Do u think i should only take the magnesium and reduce the dose of calcium?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you worried about calcium possibly swaying pink??

Please try to keep in mind that much of this stuff I do not know. I personally (and the best science supports) believe that calcium is either neutral or sways blue, but some believe it sways pink. It's your sway, so please follow your gut instinct and do what you think is best.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you worried about calcium possibly swaying pink??

Please try to keep in mind that much of this stuff I do not know. I personally (and the best science supports) believe that calcium is either neutral or sways blue, but some believe it sways pink. It's your sway, so please follow your gut instinct and do what you think is best.
    Thanks Atomic. I read the 5 day sample menu published by nuthingbutpink in 2012, but I noticed that the menus contain a lot of sugar and sometimes the meals contain alcohol. Can you still follow those menus? I also wonder why lemon is considered boyfriendly? Doesn’t it lower blood pressure? Are potassium drinks as good as gelatin drinks? the menus also contain 40.5 g of protein. But for blue sway is more protein recommended per day now? Right?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you link me to what you're talking about specifically? I want to be sure we're looking at the same thing. It sounds to me like you're looking at the girl diet or else maybe someone posted the wrong thing.

Blood pressure being high or low has nothing to do with swaying.

Lemon has been said to be "alkalinizing". I don't even believe in the acid/alkaline diets for swaying but a little lemon water doesn't hurt anything and it keeps people from drinking more harmful things.

The recommendation for blue sways is (and always has been) 90+ grams. I would love a link to what you're looking at.

Potassium and gelatin drinks do two different things and are not interchangeable.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you link me to what you're talking about specifically? I want to be sure we're looking at the same thing. It sounds to me like you're looking at the girl diet or else maybe someone posted the wrong thing.

Blood pressure being high or low has nothing to do with swaying.

Lemon has been said to be "alkalinizing". I don't even believe in the acid/alkaline diets for swaying but a little lemon water doesn't hurt anything and it keeps people from drinking more harmful things.

The recommendation for blue sways is (and always has been) 90+ grams. I would love a link to what you're looking at.

Potassium and gelatin drinks do two different things and are not interchangeable.
    This is the name of the thread: TTC Blue 5-day Menu Plan for HE diet.
    This is the link: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...n-he-diet.html.

If you click on the pdf-file in that post you will find the menu that i read. Thank u for your help.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, that is correct and is the blue menu. Blue swayers can have sugar. That has never been forbidden for blue. Small amounts of alcohol like dark beer and red wine have always been allowed. Sugar and small amounts of alcohol are ok on the blue diet and always have been"

The "day's total 40 g protein" that was listed in one place in there is a typo. That was meant to go in the pink plan, not the blue one (I honestly do not even know how it got in there!) I didn't even include the protein tally in the blue diet book. Literally every meal in there has 30 g protein or more.

That is a good menu plan, is still 100% accurate, and I'll contact someone to take the typo out. Thanks for calling it to my attention.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast