Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Results 171 to 179 of 179
  1. #171
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    96,439
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Yes please drink less water. All liquids are the same for our purposes.

    I would have DH drop the flax seed for sure and possibly the chia. I don't trust flaxseeds for swaying at all and the chia are very much of an unknown
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    LOOKING FOR YOUR SWAY PLAN? Have you checked the coaching forum? It will be posted in the same place your questionnaire is! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/

    LE Diet Ideas Threads: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54174-brand-sparkly-pink-new-diet-thread-girl-sways.html and here:https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54926-le-diet-thread.html?highlight=le+diet+meal+ideas

    LE Diet PCOS idea thread here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/47264-le-diet-pcos.html

    PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SWAYING QUESTIONS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE. Post swaying questions in the forums ONLY.

  2. #172
    Dream Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    93
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes please drink less water. All liquids are the same for our purposes.

    I would have DH drop the flax seed for sure and possibly the chia. I don't trust flaxseeds for swaying at all and the chia are very much of an unknown
    Sorry Atomic, but I didn't really understand. Do you think I should drink less water but increase the drinking of other liquids? Or reduce the drinking of all liquids? Thank u!


    Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

  3. #173
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    96,439
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    I think you should drink to your level of thirst but it is ok to use things like tea and juice to do that. You DO NOT need to drink all that tea, juice, milk, coconut water, etc and then ALSO drink water. It's fine to only have the tea, juice, milk, coco water. Lemon water is NOT important, I am fine with you guys dropping that. I never drank lemon water and only rarely had plain water when I got my boys.

    I don't want you miserable waking up in the night to pee. Go ahead and cut back, cut back on plain water first, then lemon water, and use the other beverages to make up your liquid intake.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    LOOKING FOR YOUR SWAY PLAN? Have you checked the coaching forum? It will be posted in the same place your questionnaire is! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/

    LE Diet Ideas Threads: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54174-brand-sparkly-pink-new-diet-thread-girl-sways.html and here:https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54926-le-diet-thread.html?highlight=le+diet+meal+ideas

    LE Diet PCOS idea thread here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/47264-le-diet-pcos.html

    PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SWAYING QUESTIONS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE. Post swaying questions in the forums ONLY.

  4. #174
    Dream Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    93
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I think you should drink to your level of thirst but it is ok to use things like tea and juice to do that. You DO NOT need to drink all that tea, juice, milk, coconut water, etc and then ALSO drink water. It's fine to only have the tea, juice, milk, coco water. Lemon water is NOT important, I am fine with you guys dropping that. I never drank lemon water and only rarely had plain water when I got my boys.

    I don't want you miserable waking up in the night to pee. Go ahead and cut back, cut back on plain water first, then lemon water, and use the other beverages to make up your liquid intake.
    Hi Atomic! I haven't written here in a while. I wonder how to do with the supplements when you get pregnant? Which supplements should you continue with and which ones should you stop with? The supplements you should stop with, how should you wean off? Today I take
    two tablets Multivitamin
    25 µg vitamin D
    1900 µg folic acid
    500 mg fish oil
    priobiotic
    241 mg magnesium.
    When I need to wean off a certain supplement, how do I do it? Do I start taking every other day, then every third day etc? Thank u for ur answer!


    Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

  5. #175
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    96,439
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    What multivitamin are you taking?

    The multivitamin (probably, once I have checked the brand), the probiotic, and the Vit. D are safe all thru pregnancy.

    Fish oil, I would take every other day thru pregnancy

    Magnesium - is there any magnesium in your multivitamin?? If not, it's fine to continue all thru pregnancy. If there is magnesium in your prenatal I would have you wean off now by spacing doses further and further (just like you describe, every other dy, then every 2, etc) till down to one per week, then you can drop them.

    The folic acid, continue at that dose till the end of the first trimester of pregnancy, then wean back to the amount in a prenatal by slowly spacing doses further and further out till down to just the amount in the prenatal.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    LOOKING FOR YOUR SWAY PLAN? Have you checked the coaching forum? It will be posted in the same place your questionnaire is! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/

    LE Diet Ideas Threads: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54174-brand-sparkly-pink-new-diet-thread-girl-sways.html and here:https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54926-le-diet-thread.html?highlight=le+diet+meal+ideas

    LE Diet PCOS idea thread here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/47264-le-diet-pcos.html

    PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SWAYING QUESTIONS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE. Post swaying questions in the forums ONLY.

  6. #176
    Dream Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    93
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    What multivitamin are you taking?

    The multivitamin (probably, once I have checked the brand), the probiotic, and the Vit. D are safe all thru pregnancy.

    Fish oil, I would take every other day thru pregnancy

    Magnesium - is there any magnesium in your multivitamin?? If not, it's fine to continue all thru pregnancy. If there is magnesium in your prenatal I would have you wean off now by spacing doses further and further (just like you describe, every other dy, then every 2, etc) till down to one per week, then you can drop them.

    The folic acid, continue at that dose till the end of the first trimester of pregnancy, then wean back to the amount in a prenatal by slowly spacing doses further and further out till down to just the amount in the prenatal.
    Thanks Atomic! This is what my multivitamin contains:
    I usually take two tabletts a day of my multivitamin.
    Do u think i have to continue with the priobiotic? Or can I drop them?
    My multivitamin contain 58 mg magnesium a tablett and i usually take two. Then i take additionally 125 mg magnesium. So i take a total of 241 mg magnesium a day. Thank u!!


    Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

  7. #177
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    96,439
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Ok. I guess it's all right to take two since most of the nutrients are lower dose.

    You can continue with that amount of magnesium all thru pregnancy.

    You don't HAVE to take probiotic but many sources think it's a good idea to take them during pregnancy.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    LOOKING FOR YOUR SWAY PLAN? Have you checked the coaching forum? It will be posted in the same place your questionnaire is! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/

    LE Diet Ideas Threads: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54174-brand-sparkly-pink-new-diet-thread-girl-sways.html and here:https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54926-le-diet-thread.html?highlight=le+diet+meal+ideas

    LE Diet PCOS idea thread here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/47264-le-diet-pcos.html

    PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SWAYING QUESTIONS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE. Post swaying questions in the forums ONLY.

  8. #178
    Dream Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    93
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Ok. I guess it's all right to take two since most of the nutrients are lower dose.

    You can continue with that amount of magnesium all thru pregnancy.

    You don't HAVE to take probiotic but many sources think it's a good idea to take them during pregnancy.
    Thank u Atomic for ur quick answer! One more thing. Do I have to take a special type of fish oil for pregnant or can I continue with mine? Should I start taking fish oil every other day from tomorrow?


    Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

  9. #179
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    96,439
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Nope you can just continue!

    Sure you can take it every other day whenever you want to!!! that is how you'd start weaning off it anyway
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    LOOKING FOR YOUR SWAY PLAN? Have you checked the coaching forum? It will be posted in the same place your questionnaire is! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/

    LE Diet Ideas Threads: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54174-brand-sparkly-pink-new-diet-thread-girl-sways.html and here:https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54926-le-diet-thread.html?highlight=le+diet+meal+ideas

    LE Diet PCOS idea thread here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/47264-le-diet-pcos.html

    PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SWAYING QUESTIONS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE. Post swaying questions in the forums ONLY.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Similar Threads

  1. Any chance?
    By Frilly Lady in forum Trying to Conceive a Girl
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: September 18th, 2016, 05:09 AM
  2. Do I have a chance
    By djmommy in forum Trying to Conceive a Girl
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: February 10th, 2015, 02:39 PM
  3. Any chance this is a boy?
    By mommyandmore in forum Ultrasound Gender Prediction
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: October 10th, 2014, 12:41 AM
  4. what chance have i got
    By angel-pink in forum Announcements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: July 18th, 2013, 06:42 PM
  5. Last chance for a little man....
    By luvalittleman in forum Introductions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: October 28th, 2012, 01:56 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •