Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    90 g is a goal to aim at but what really matters is that you're eating more than you were when you got girls. So if you go from 40 g to 70 g that's still good.

It's actually not too difficult to get that amount of protein. If you give me a rough description on your food I can help you.

Any meat you like and will eat is fine. Beef is great. I've never eaten lamb. White meat is ok too though.

Tuna is fine but no more than 2x a week on fish due to risks of mercury overload when TTC.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    90 g is a goal to aim at but what really matters is that you're eating more than you were when you got girls. So if you go from 40 g to 70 g that's still good.

It's actually not too difficult to get that amount of protein. If you give me a rough description on your food I can help you.

Any meat you like and will eat is fine. Beef is great. I've never eaten lamb. White meat is ok too though.

Tuna is fine but no more than 2x a week on fish due to risks of mercury overload when TTC.
    Thank u Atomic. I know that when I got my girl I did not eat much protein or vegetables, then my diet has changed recently, partly because I have read about bluesway for a while and partly because I started training but I still have to make big changes with my diet before I ttc. However, I have always eaten breakfast. An ordinary working day, I usually eat breakfast at 6.30, two toast (whole grain bread) with butter and cheese. At 10 am I eat crispbread with cheese. At 12.30 I eat lunch, it varies a lot what I eat for lunch, usually something vegetarian and if I eat meat, it is usually not a big piece. Usually not so much vegetables. At 3 pm I usually eat a banana. After four o'clock I usuaally start to eat small meals/snack, it can be fruit, oatmeal, crispbread or something unhealthy like cake or cheesesandwish. I dont eat any dinner. In the evening before I go to sleep I eat either eggs with bread or granola with natural yogurt. I've started eating more cottage cheese, peanut butter and nuts (almonds, walnuts) recently.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know it's hard when you're a light eater, so just focus on eating more than you were when you got girls. Don't worry if you can never eat as much as some of us with all boys do, just so you're moving in a blue friendly direction.

I would def. like to see a little more protein sneak in there, like with the banana. Bananas alone are not good boy friendly foods because they raise your blood sugar and then crash it, and have little other nutrients aside from potassium. I'd love to see you have a small amount of protein with the banana to be sure your blood sugar does not spike then crash - peanut butter or nuts is good with bananas.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know it's hard when you're a light eater, so just focus on eating more than you were when you got girls. Don't worry if you can never eat as much as some of us with all boys do, just so you're moving in a blue friendly direction.

I would def. like to see a little more protein sneak in there, like with the banana. Bananas alone are not good boy friendly foods because they raise your blood sugar and then crash it, and have little other nutrients aside from potassium. I'd love to see you have a small amount of protein with the banana to be sure your blood sugar does not spike then crash - peanut butter or nuts is good with bananas.
    Atomic, you are amazing! I had no idea that the banana is affecting my blood sugar that way. So how much more do I need to increase my food intake? Do I need to eat more between meals? Do you think it is better that I start eating dinner instead of eating just before I sleep. Is cottage cheese blue friendly? Is chicken bluefriendly? What about pastries and buns? Is it good if I eat it with protein or it's better not to eat it at all? forgive me if I overpower you with questions, but a final question; How do I do if I want to become a Dream Member?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What I want you to do is not necessarily eat more than you are (if you can't!) but focus on eating more than you were eating when you got your girls.

Try to eat protein and carbs at every meal and snack. Your eating patterns are at your discretion, you just want to avoid eating anything that's just straight up pure sugary carbs like candy or bananas unless you are eating protein at the same time. Also try not to get really hungry between meals.

Dinner vs. before bed, I leave at your discretion. I like you guys to have that bedtime snack, so if it's a choice of one or the other I'd be inclined for you to keep the bedtime snack.

Foods are not "blue/pink" friendly the way you're thinking of them. Most foods can be a part of a sway diet, it's the overall nutrient content of your diet that matter and not magic foods. Yes, you can have cottage cheese, chicken, and pastry and buns. BUT pastry and buns have a lot of calories for not a lot of nutrients, so you may be better off keeping them to a minimum and focusing more of your food on the healthiest options like fruits, veg, and meat.

Anything that is pure carbs (such as pastry and buns) needs to be with protein if at all posible.

To become a Dream Member, use this link and the first option is Dream Memberships! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What I want you to do is not necessarily eat more than you are (if you can't!) but focus on eating more than you were eating when you got your girls.

Try to eat protein and carbs at every meal and snack. Your eating patterns are at your discretion, you just want to avoid eating anything that's just straight up pure sugary carbs like candy or bananas unless you are eating protein at the same time. Also try not to get really hungry between meals.

Dinner vs. before bed, I leave at your discretion. I like you guys to have that bedtime snack, so if it's a choice of one or the other I'd be inclined for you to keep the bedtime snack.

Foods are not "blue/pink" friendly the way you're thinking of them. Most foods can be a part of a sway diet, it's the overall nutrient content of your diet that matter and not magic foods. Yes, you can have cottage cheese, chicken, and pastry and buns. BUT pastry and buns have a lot of calories for not a lot of nutrients, so you may be better off keeping them to a minimum and focusing more of your food on the healthiest options like fruits, veg, and meat.

Anything that is pure carbs (such as pastry and buns) needs to be with protein if at all posible.

To become a Dream Member, use this link and the first option is Dream Memberships! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php
    Thanks Atomic. So now I have become a Dream Member. Do I get any benefit? Which pages / information do I get access to for blue sway?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much for your Dream Membership! You get access to these forums https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...private-forum/ and also several other private forums for posting ultrasound pics and IVF (if you're interested in that)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much for your Dream Membership! You get access to these forums https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...private-forum/ and also several other private forums for posting ultrasound pics and IVF (if you're interested in that)
    Thank u Atomic. Is it better to snack all the time and have smaller meals or better to have larger meals with a little bit longer space inbetween?
    Is 100 g of protein from meat as much worth as 100g from e.g. egg or nuts or something else? Or is it more boyfriendly to get the protein from animals?
    I’ve also noticed that those who have been on the diet only for 6 weeks have better results than those who have used the diet for longer. Why is that do u think? Why is tea good for blue?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Whatever will work best for you, and it's fine to switch back and forth between all different sorts of methods as your needs vary day by day.

We honestly don't know if meat is better than eggs or nuts or whatever. We just don't know enough to say for sure. What I do know is you have to eat way more eggs/nuts to get the same amount of protein and that may be tough - not impossible, but tough if you're already full from other stuff. I always ate eggs and nuts with my boys, but did eat meat as well.

I think that is a coincidence. We have found that people who have trouble conceiving have more girls than the population as a whole, and so some couples who go on many months not conceiving may be more "set" for pink. And additionally, some people end up gaining too much weight and being on a high sodium, low calcium diet too long (if they're doing those things) But this is in no way a sure thing and we have had several people such as honeybee and meoab who struggled for years to conceive and ended up with boys in the end.

We don't know why tea is better for blue. It's just a strong trend we've noticed. I got all four of my boys with tea and switched to coffee to get my girl - not that this proved anything, but I believe it does something tangible for blue, even though I don't know what it is yet.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Whatever will work best for you, and it's fine to switch back and forth between all different sorts of methods as your needs vary day by day.

We honestly don't know if meat is better than eggs or nuts or whatever. We just don't know enough to say for sure. What I do know is you have to eat way more eggs/nuts to get the same amount of protein and that may be tough - not impossible, but tough if you're already full from other stuff. I always ate eggs and nuts with my boys, but did eat meat as well.

I think that is a coincidence. We have found that people who have trouble conceiving have more girls than the population as a whole, and so some couples who go on many months not conceiving may be more "set" for pink. And additionally, some people end up gaining too much weight and being on a high sodium, low calcium diet too long (if they're doing those things) But this is in no way a sure thing and we have had several people such as honeybee and meoab who struggled for years to conceive and ended up with boys in the end.

We don't know why tea is better for blue. It's just a strong trend we've noticed. I got all four of my boys with tea and switched to coffee to get my girl - not that this proved anything, but I believe it does something tangible for blue, even though I don't know what it is yet.
    Thank u Atomic! I want to talk about supplements. I have been taking a pill a day for many years (even when I conceived my daughter) of a multivitamin that contains this:

A-vitamin 250 µg (31)
    D3 7,5 µg (150)
    E-vitamin 10 mg (83)
    B1 0,7 mg (64)
    B2 0,8 mg (57)
    Nikotinamid (B3) 9 mg (56)
    B6 0,8 mg (57)
    Folic acid 200 µg (100)
    B12 1 µg (40)
    C-vitamin 60 mg (75)
    Biotin 15 µg (30)
    Pantothenate 2,5 mg (42)
    Iron 7,5 mg (54)
    Zink 7 mg (70)
    Copper 0,45 mg (45)
    Iodine 75 µg (50)
    Manganese 0,5 mg (25)
    Chromium 25 µg (63)
    Selenium 30 µg (55)
    Molybdenum 50 µg (100)
    Kalcium 120 mg (15)
    Magnesium 58 mg (15)

I still take this tablet. Since January, I have started taking three new supplements. One pill a day vitamin d: Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) 10 µg

One pill a day b12: Vitamin B12 (cyanokobalamin) 1 mg.

one tablet a day calcium / magnesium: 74 mg magnesium/39mg kalcium

Do you think I should stop or continue with any of these for blue sway? What other supplements do you think I should add? I live in Sweden, so we do not have the same brands as in the US.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast