Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Those are all fine.

Can you get a fish oil or probiotic?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Those are all fine.

Can you get a fish oil or probiotic?
    Thank u Atomic! Is probiotic a supplement containing good bacteria? Should i take both fish oil and probiotic or both? Wich amount should I take a day? Do u think im getting enough of folic acid and vitamin D? I’ve noticed that some blue swayers take Guaifenesin? I’ve googled it and we have something here in Sweden that helps to dissolve the mucus from the airways and make it easier to cough up. Is it right? Should DH start taking fish oil as well? He takes multivitamins and vitamin D.

I weigh 125 lbs and am 65 inches long and I weighed as much when I conceived my daughter. How much do you think I should gain weight? Thank u for your time!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes! It has the healthy bacteria that help digest your food and get more nutrients from it, and even make some nutrients for you.

Yes, you need both probiotic and fish oil, they're two totally different things.

Yes DH can take fish oil too.

What is the chemical name of the medication that is like guaifenesin?? there are some other similar medications that are ok, but others need to be avoided and I'll be able to check that for you.

3-5 lbs is a good weight gain.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes! It has the healthy bacteria that help digest your food and get more nutrients from it, and even make some nutrients for you.

Yes, you need both probiotic and fish oil, they're two totally different things.

Yes DH can take fish oil too.

What is the chemical name of the medication that is like guaifenesin?? there are some other similar medications that are ok, but others need to be avoided and I'll be able to check that for you.

3-5 lbs is a good weight gain.
    Thank u Atomic. How do I know what amount of probotic and fish oil I should take each day? There are many different types of fish oil, which type do you recommend? The guaifensin we have in Sweden contains ethanol, glucose and sucrose, do u think thats right?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is no set amount on probiotic.

Fish oil 500 mg a day, no more.

I don't recommend brand names. There are too many all around the world and I cannot keep up with them all.

Yes that's normal for guaifenesin syrups

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is no set amount on probiotic.

Fish oil 500 mg a day, no more.

I don't recommend brand names. There are too many all around the world and I cannot keep up with them all.

Yes that's normal for guaifenesin syrups
    Thank u som much Atomic. Should DH also take max 500 mg fish oil or can he take more? What do you think of protein powder? He drinks protein powder that contains casein. What do you think about quark? He eats that like every day. The guaifenesin we have in Sweden makes me a little nervous. It contains so much ethanol and it says that you have to consult a doctor if you are going to take it and plan to get children. Is it enough that I take it or must DH also take it? Thank you so much for your time Atomic !!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I prefer hubbies take 500 also. We used to do 1000 and since research indicates that may be enough to lower cholesterol (and in turn sex hormones, since they're made from cholesterol) I've dialed that back and I feel we've gotten better results since that time.

I prefer real foods to protein powder, but of the protein powders available, the casein/whey type is much better than soy.

Quark is also better than soy although again I prefer meat whenever possible.

Most medications say you should consult a doctor. CAn you get the kind that is a pill form?

Only you need to take the guaifenesin unless you have reason to believe that your husband has really thick, clumpy semen.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I prefer hubbies take 500 also. We used to do 1000 and since research indicates that may be enough to lower cholesterol (and in turn sex hormones, since they're made from cholesterol) I've dialed that back and I feel we've gotten better results since that time.

I prefer real foods to protein powder, but of the protein powders available, the casein/whey type is much better than soy.

Quark is also better than soy although again I prefer meat whenever possible.

Most medications say you should consult a doctor. CAn you get the kind that is a pill form?

Only you need to take the guaifenesin unless you have reason to believe that your husband has really thick, clumpy semen.
    Thank u so much Atomic! It does not seem like we have guaifenesin in pill form, how does it differ from liquid form? Is it enough that I only take guaifenesin before ttc or do I have to start early with it just like the other vitamins? I wonder the same thing about probiotic, do I have to start early with it or is it enough that I start about 6 weeks before ttc? A very stupid question but how do I know if my husband has really thick, clumpy semen?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It just has a different set of ingredients so if the ethanol was worrying you, pills don't have that.

It's not a big deal though. The liquid is fine.

Guaifenesin is only month that you are TTC, it's not like vitamins.

He probably doesn't have it, I'm not convinced many men do. It would just come out more like clumps and not so much liquid. (I honestly think this is probably not even a real thing)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It just has a different set of ingredients so if the ethanol was worrying you, pills don't have that.

It's not a big deal though. The liquid is fine.

Guaifenesin is only month that you are TTC, it's not like vitamins.

He probably doesn't have it, I'm not convinced many men do. It would just come out more like clumps and not so much liquid. (I honestly think this is probably not even a real thing)
    Thanks Atomic! I've read somewhere that almonds sway pink, what do you think about that? Because I have started eating a lot of almonds as a snack. Is it good to drink fruit tea or does it sway pink? Is it better to drink regular black tea? Because green tea lowers my blood pressure. Is it bad if DH runs? He runs about one to two times a week for about 30-40 min

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast