Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes the personalized plans are made just for you based on some questionnaires. It usually takes me about 7-10 days to do a plan but I actually just finished all my outstanding plans today and could get one done right away. We have as little or as much contact as you want. I will almost always answer you within 24 hours (which is not always or even usualy the case in the free forums) and often more than one time in a day if need be. But you do not need to message me daily! Just whenever you want on your end.

Then I am your coach and I work with you as we go to change things based on weight, life situation, etc.

We are at 71% success rate for boys in 2018.
    Thank you Atomic. I wonder if DHs sleeping position has any meaning? I have realized that my husband always sleeps on the stomach or on the side so that the area around his genitals is often pressed and of course warm during the night. Do you think this can ruin my blue sway? I have tried to talk to him that he should try to sleep more on his back, but he is not so compliant.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No I don't think that matters. People can't help the way they sleep and I think trying to make him do that will only disturb his sleep - which can sway pink. Let him rest in whatever position he feels comfortable, and if he's able to sleep nude or in baggy pants that's all you need to do.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No I don't think that matters. People can't help the way they sleep and I think trying to make him do that will only disturb his sleep - which can sway pink. Let him rest in whatever position he feels comfortable, and if he's able to sleep nude or in baggy pants that's all you need to do.
    Thank you Atomic. I stopped taking birth control pills in January and my period is getting more regular, but I am starting to lose a lot of blood during that time. Do I need to think more about what I eat when I have my period, bc I loose a lot of blood? Do I need to increase the intake of food / liquid when I have my period? I go to the gym when I have my period as well.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's probably the fish oil. Skip another day between doses.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's probably the fish oil. Skip another day between doses.
    Thank you Atomic. I have now been a member of GD for a while and I get so much hope when I read about swaying and about everyone who succeeds in getting their DG, but then I see so many examples in real life where mothers who do not follow any he diet at all or have muscles or is healthy or takes any vitamins and yet they get boy after boy. For me it is so clear that it is always the personality that decides. By judging the personality of a woman I can immediately know if she has a boy or a girl, for those with a little more dominant personality, who is social and outgoing always have boys. This makes me disappointed and makes me want to give up and it remove the joy and hope within me that I find here at GD. May I ask you Atomic and please forgive me if you find it a rude question, but what makes you believe so much in swaying, when there are so many exceptions? Thank u for ur time

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I promise it is not always the personality that decides. Personally, I see far more people for whom the physical stuff is true rather than the personality stuff. I'm not social or outgoing - if anything I've only become so because I started taking part in IG and Gender Dreaming - and I got my girl AFTER that.

There is also what the husband brings to the table, their frequency of intercourse, and sheer luck to consider. All these things play a part, as does their life history that you can't even see by looking at them.

I believe in swaying because firstly it makes sense that there would be some mechanism that could help select the gender of offspring that had the best shot to survive to pass down genes to future generations. Secondly, because both in studies and our results here, swaying seems to work. We have studies (good studies!) that show things like maternal diet, a woman's muscle mass, her BMI, smoking, jogging/biking for DH have different gender ratios. We have gotten the desired results for both pink and blue every year the site has existed and the odds of that happening if gender really was a coin flip are astronomical https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...-thoughts.html

Swaying is not 100% or close to it, but for those of us who have had 3,4,5 of the same gender already and know in our guts we are not going into conceiving with anything like a 50-50 chance, for me I would have happily taken the 50-50! Even if swaying could only get me to 50%, it was better than the 100% boys I'd had before, LOL. So you guys can't go into it expecting a guarantee, but it does help raise your chances or we'd not see the results we are seeing.

I'm not here to talk you into anything you don't want to do. If you don't believe in swaying, don't sway. But I believe in it and I'm happy to help anyone who wants my help, however I can.

8. Likes PadrePioidevotemyfirstson liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I promise it is not always the personality that decides. Personally, I see far more people for whom the physical stuff is true rather than the personality stuff. I'm not social or outgoing - if anything I've only become so because I started taking part in IG and Gender Dreaming - and I got my girl AFTER that.

There is also what the husband brings to the table, their frequency of intercourse, and sheer luck to consider. All these things play a part, as does their life history that you can't even see by looking at them.

I believe in swaying because firstly it makes sense that there would be some mechanism that could help select the gender of offspring that had the best shot to survive to pass down genes to future generations. Secondly, because both in studies and our results here, swaying seems to work. We have studies (good studies!) that show things like maternal diet, a woman's muscle mass, her BMI, smoking, jogging/biking for DH have different gender ratios. We have gotten the desired results for both pink and blue every year the site has existed and the odds of that happening if gender really was a coin flip are astronomical https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...-thoughts.html

Swaying is not 100% or close to it, but for those of us who have had 3,4,5 of the same gender already and know in our guts we are not going into conceiving with anything like a 50-50 chance, for me I would have happily taken the 50-50! Even if swaying could only get me to 50%, it was better than the 100% boys I'd had before, LOL. So you guys can't go into it expecting a guarantee, but it does help raise your chances or we'd not see the results we are seeing.

I'm not here to talk you into anything you don't want to do. If you don't believe in swaying, don't sway. But I believe in it and I'm happy to help anyone who wants my help, however I can.
    Thank you so much Atomic! I understand that O-day is usually the day after a postive opk test. But when I do the opk test I get two days in a row that are positive, is the O-day the day after two days with positive opk tests? Do you get smiley face on O-day?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, it's an average of 36 hours which is actually the SECOND day after the positive OPK.

You count time to O from the FIRST positive. So you will ovulate somewhere 12-48 hours after that first positive, and most will O about 1 1/2 days after the first.

Yes you can get a smiley face on O Day BUT whether or not the test goes negative does not tell you if you have ovulated or not. The positive OPK is just a signal your body sends to itself saying "hey, ovulate sometime soon" and then it decides when to do that based on several variables. So you can have a test go negative and not have ovulated yet, and you can also have a test that stays positive for days after O has occurred. The OPK only test for the signal hormone. They can't tell us if the egg was released or not, or when that happened.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, it's an average of 36 hours which is actually the SECOND day after the positive OPK.

You count time to O from the FIRST positive. So you will ovulate somewhere 12-48 hours after that first positive, and most will O about 1 1/2 days after the first.

Yes you can get a smiley face on O Day BUT whether or not the test goes negative does not tell you if you have ovulated or not. The positive OPK is just a signal your body sends to itself saying "hey, ovulate sometime soon" and then it decides when to do that based on several variables. So you can have a test go negative and not have ovulated yet, and you can also have a test that stays positive for days after O has occurred. The OPK only test for the signal hormone. They can't tell us if the egg was released or not, or when that happened.
    Thank you Atomic. I have some thoughts again; 1. I understand that stress can sway pink and that it can be good to relax before tcc blue, but I work full time and have a girl and she is almost three years, so my life is quite stressful. Do you think it can affect my blue sway?

2. When it comes to weight, is it the weight gain itself that is good for blue sway or is it enough that I weigh between 3-5 lbs more than I weighed when I got my daughter? I mean, is it better to increase weight just before I ttc or is it just as good to have increased 3-5 lbs a few months before ttc and then keep that weight until ttc?

3. I started lifting weights about 7 months ago and I have noticed that I have got muscles, I increased the weights successively and today I lift 7-8 kg, can it be too much? or is it okay? How much cardio is needed? I usually walk 1km at a fast pace before I start lifting weights. Is it enough? I weigh about 126 lbs and have increased 2 lbs since I started training. Thanks for your time atomic!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No I don't think it can affect your sway. Everyone has stress (and I constantly get questions from PINK swayers tellling me how they are sure all their stress will ruin their sway!) Please don't stress about stress, everyday stress is not the kind of stress that sways.

We don't know if the timing of weight gain matters. Just gain a little weight preferably in the form of muscle if you can, whenever it happens. Trying to time it only adds stress to the equation anyway.

There is no such thing as too much in the weight department. That's great!!

126 is still fairly thin, I'd keep cardio to 30 min. a day 3x a week unless you see big gains.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast