Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    No I don't think it can affect your sway. Everyone has stress (and I constantly get questions from PINK swayers tellling me how they are sure all their stress will ruin their sway!) Please don't stress about stress, everyday stress is not the kind of stress that sways.

We don't know if the timing of weight gain matters. Just gain a little weight preferably in the form of muscle if you can, whenever it happens. Trying to time it only adds stress to the equation anyway.

There is no such thing as too much in the weight department. That's great!!

126 is still fairly thin, I'd keep cardio to 30 min. a day 3x a week unless you see big gains.
    Thank u Atomic, is it important to do cardio for blue sway? is it at least 30 minutes or can you do less? how is cardio defined? Is it enough to go at high speed or do you have to do more? Can you tell me about good forum for different boysway as well as tips on food or various meals one can eat for blue sway?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are worried about excess weight gain, cardio helps prevent that. If you won't gain weight even on HE Diet then it's not important, just do the weights.

No it doesn't need to be 30 full minutes, can be less. It must not be more than 45 min of exercise consecutively.

Yes anything that gets your heart beating for 15-30 minutes.

Lots of meal ideas here! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...-ttc-blue.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are worried about excess weight gain, cardio helps prevent that. If you won't gain weight even on HE Diet then it's not important, just do the weights.

No it doesn't need to be 30 full minutes, can be less. It must not be more than 45 min of exercise consecutively.

Yes anything that gets your heart beating for 15-30 minutes.

Lots of meal ideas here! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...-ttc-blue.html
    Thanks Atomic, I wonder if Preseed is good for blue sway? on some forums it says that it is good at others not. I read that you never used it. The problem is that we can't bd without any kind of lubricant, we have to use something, sorry for tmi, but is it ok if we use pressed for blue sway or are there other options?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anything marked sperm safe, conception friendly is fine.

Whoever is saying Preseed isn't good for blue is incorrect. We use it for most of our blue sways, many blue swayers such as yourself do need some lube and have very little EWCM even at ovulation.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anything marked sperm safe, conception friendly is fine.

Whoever is saying Preseed isn't good for blue is incorrect. We use it for most of our blue sways, many blue swayers such as yourself do need some lube and have very little EWCM even at ovulation.
    Thank you Atomic. I think the hardest thing about swaying is what food to eat and I need recipes that can help me plan my everyday life. The forum that you advised me in the previous post contains old information and most of the recipes are very American. I live in Sweden and I do not eat pork so many of the recipes I find difficult to follow. I have read that you can buy 21 days plan meals, I wonder if it is an online book that you download or is it a book that you send by postorder? Do the recipes and recommendations still work in the book or have some become old? Does it contain mostly American recipes and ingredients? Thank you for your reply Atomic!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The thing is, I'm American, and so most of my recipes are American. I would not want to take your money for something that would not work for you!

Very little about the blue diet has changed in 10 years. Only the pink diet has evolved over time. The HE Diet is really just the same with the exception of limiting the milk replacers, flaxseed, and wheatgrass juice, and trying to get more animal fat than vegetable.
    There's really nothing wrong with any older recipes in that thread as long as you keep those things in mind.

It's an online book.

Please feel free to describe what it is that you're struggling with? I am happy to help you in this thread.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The thing is, I'm American, and so most of my recipes are American. I would not want to take your money for something that would not work for you!

Very little about the blue diet has changed in 10 years. Only the pink diet has evolved over time. The HE Diet is really just the same with the exception of limiting the milk replacers, flaxseed, and wheatgrass juice, and trying to get more animal fat than vegetable.
    There's really nothing wrong with any older recipes in that thread as long as you keep those things in mind.

It's an online book.

Please feel free to describe what it is that you're struggling with? I am happy to help you in this thread.
    Thank you for your patience, Atomic. I am a person who works best when I have a routine or a schedule to follow. In order to succeed in swaying blue I must have some sort of food schedule to follow or I will be stressed. I think that if I manage to plan exactly what food I can eat during the weeks I can buy the ingredients and then I will not be stressed. If I do not plan the food, I will not be able to follow the diet and then I will be stressed and i feel that i would ruin my sway. I would need to have a food schedule for each day for a few weeks, so I know what I can eat for breakfast, snack, lunch, supper. I am willing to pay for such a schedule if you can help me. I work 8 hours a day and have a child to take care of and I have to work out so I do not have much time in the days, therefore a food schedule would help me, because a blue diet is not natural to me, if I do not plan it my diet becomes very pinkfriendly.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I understand, so what I would do in your situation is think about your diet. What are the things that you like to eat that have protein and carbs in them? (and hopefully some good fats and fruit and veg as well.) Breakfast, lunch, dinner? Write them down and see how many there are. Do you have a week of meals right there (most likely will) and then I would plan around that. Then in between meals, select some snacks that you like that have protein and/or healthy fats and small amounts of carbs in them.

I don't think I could do a good job planning meals for someone who isn't in America. I also think that not wanting to plan things for oneself is something I see a lot in people who are swaying blue, and it very well may be beneficial for your sway for you to do this yourself!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I understand, so what I would do in your situation is think about your diet. What are the things that you like to eat that have protein and carbs in them? (and hopefully some good fats and fruit and veg as well.) Breakfast, lunch, dinner? Write them down and see how many there are. Do you have a week of meals right there (most likely will) and then I would plan around that. Then in between meals, select some snacks that you like that have protein and/or healthy fats and small amounts of carbs in them.

I don't think I could do a good job planning meals for someone who isn't in America. I also think that not wanting to plan things for oneself is something I see a lot in people who are swaying blue, and it very well may be beneficial for your sway for you to do this yourself!
    Thank u Atomic. I wonder if DH needs to take zinc? Do DW need Iron Tablets? What amount of calcium should I take? Have you ever heard dentists get more girls?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you guys are taking multivitamins they should have enough zinc and iron.

Is there calcium in the multi?

Yes we have heard that dentists have more girls! But we've had dentists come on here and sway successfully too.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast