Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    No, that is correct and is the blue menu. Blue swayers can have sugar. That has never been forbidden for blue. Small amounts of alcohol like dark beer and red wine have always been allowed. Sugar and small amounts of alcohol are ok on the blue diet and always have been"

The "day's total 40 g protein" that was listed in one place in there is a typo. That was meant to go in the pink plan, not the blue one (I honestly do not even know how it got in there!) I didn't even include the protein tally in the blue diet book. Literally every meal in there has 30 g protein or more.

That is a good menu plan, is still 100% accurate, and I'll contact someone to take the typo out. Thanks for calling it to my attention.
    Thanks Atomic. Does the 21 days meals contain snacks or recipes only? Are there more examples like 5 day sample menu? I like the concept that you get examples of what you can eat for a whole day.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's got meal suggestions, snack suggestions,and some recipes.

It is somewhat "American" foods though! Just so you know.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's got meal suggestions, snack suggestions,and some recipes.

It is somewhat "American" foods though! Just so you know.
    Thank u Atomic, I will think about it. Were can I read about peoples boy sway? Both the ones that have succed and the ones that have failed? Is there a forum? Or a link?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much for the link Atomic! Just what I was looking for! I wonder about to have unprotected intercourse out of the fertile windows because it's good for the woman to get exposed to the semen, but does it affect if you use Preseed? Does Preseed destroy the effect? When it says it's bluefriendly that DH release every 2-4 days, does that mean every other day? or every third day or every fourth day?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We don't have enough information to know for absolute sure but there is no evidence that it does. The hormones should not be affected by any ingredient in Preseed.

It doesn't have to be that exact a schedule is what I"m saying. Sometimes every other day, sometimes every 3 or 4, it's all good however it works out. Putting men on a tight schedule for release sometimes messes with their heads so I think it's best to keep it loose on the schedule.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We don't have enough information to know for absolute sure but there is no evidence that it does. The hormones should not be affected by any ingredient in Preseed.

It doesn't have to be that exact a schedule is what I"m saying. Sometimes every other day, sometimes every 3 or 4, it's all good however it works out. Putting men on a tight schedule for release sometimes messes with their heads so I think it's best to keep it loose on the schedule.
    Thanks Atomic. Do you have to eat red meat every day for blue sway? If you do not eat red meat for one day, what is good replacement? Are burgers from mcdonald or other fast food good? I also wonder how I will manage to eat and drink everything in one day? 9 servings of fruit, tea, coconut water, regular water, vegetables, juices, snacks and meals? I don't know how to have time for all that? LOL

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No you don't. You can have any meat at all instead.

Burgers are ok but are very calorie dense. They are NOT great for swaying blue (real unprocessed foods are good for that.) The only reason why Ingender says they sway blue is because Ingender still believes the debunked idea that salt sways blue and fast food has lots of salt. It's fine to have them when you want to, but don't make them a mandatory part of your sway.

The amounts of food are just a goal to aim for. It's fine if you can't get up that high most or even any of the times. Those of us with all boys did not ever eat all that stuff in one day. Just do your best, the important thing is that you're eating more/differetly than you were when you got your girls, and most important of all, than you were recently. You just want your body to "notice" that you have more nutrients coming in.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No you don't. You can have any meat at all instead.

Burgers are ok but are very calorie dense. They are NOT great for swaying blue (real unprocessed foods are good for that.) The only reason why Ingender says they sway blue is because Ingender still believes the debunked idea that salt sways blue and fast food has lots of salt. It's fine to have them when you want to, but don't make them a mandatory part of your sway.

The amounts of food are just a goal to aim for. It's fine if you can't get up that high most or even any of the times. Those of us with all boys did not ever eat all that stuff in one day. Just do your best, the important thing is that you're eating more/differetly than you were when you got your girls, and most important of all, than you were recently. You just want your body to "notice" that you have more nutrients coming in.
    Thanks Atomic. I have noticed that women who have many sisters often get boys and that the oldest sister in a family of many daughters often have boys. Is this something you've noticed? Can swaying help even in such cases? I also wonder if the month you ttc is of great importance? I'm thinking of starting my sway in October and ttc in December and if it doesn't work I will ttc again in January etc. Do you think it is a bad idea to ttc in the winter for blue? I live in Sweden.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I have noticed that, and I don't know why it is (one of those things I'd love to study). But as an oldest girl with many boys myself I promise that yes, swaying can help!

It's not a bad idea per se but some evidence seems to indicate that more girls may be conceived especially in the early spring months (March-May). It's only a small % and I got two of my boys in those months!!

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast