Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes, I have noticed that, and I don't know why it is (one of those things I'd love to study). But as an oldest girl with many boys myself I promise that yes, swaying can help!

It's not a bad idea per se but some evidence seems to indicate that more girls may be conceived especially in the early spring months (March-May). It's only a small % and I got two of my boys in those months!!
    Thanks Atomic. I wonder if Acidophilus and probiotic are having the same effect for blue sway. Do I have to use both or is it enough with one and if so which one is best? Is it better to take probiotic in liquid or tablet form? I live in Sweden and I have found two brands of Probiotic. Which of them do you think works best? Here is the content of the first brand:
    Here is the other one:
    Thank u for ur time

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Acidophilus is a probiotic so they're basically the same, but I'd take the one wihtout the papaya and betaine in it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Acidophilus is a probiotic so they're basically the same, but I'd take the one wihtout the papaya and betaine in it.
    Thank u so much Atomic! I wonder if it is very important for DH to take guaifensin? I will take it when we are going to ttc but he does not know about my sway, so can it affect my sway if only I use it? There are not many brands here of guaifensin, but I have found a brand in tablet form. Would you please look if it is good and if I can take it? How many tablets should I take when I approach ovulation?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No it's not important at all and in fact most men don't take it.

Yes that's the right stuff. You can take up to 1200 per day, but I'd prob try more like 400-800.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No it's not important at all and in fact most men don't take it.

Yes that's the right stuff. You can take up to 1200 per day, but I'd prob try more like 400-800.
    Thanks Atomic! I know I've already asked you about the vitamins but I feel I need to have a clearer composition so please Atomic be patient with me! Right now I take: 1 tablet multivitamin, 1 vitamin D tablet 10 µg, 1000 µg folic acid, 500mg fish oil. I take these in the morning.
    In the evening I take magnesium 250 mg. Here are my questions:
    1. I will start taking probiotic, how far before ttc should I take it? I want ttc in December. The probiotic that I will be taking contains 48 mg of vitamin c. Is it ok?
    2. Is the amount of vitamin D I take enough? I read somewhere that you recommended 1000 µg of vitamin D for blue sway. Could it be right? I live in Sweden, so here we will not see the sun much at all in the months leading up to December.
    3. I have so far taken calcium containing 300 mg. My multivitamin contains 120mg of calcium. I know calcium is good for blue sway and with vitamin d but do you think I should reduce the amount? I will eat and drink a lot of dairy products during my sway too. What would you have done if you had swayed blue?
    Im also gonna take guaifensin during ovulation and I will increase folic acid to 1700 µg. Finally, do you have the opportunity to take a look at what my multivitamin contains and if it contains anything that can sway pink?
    Thank u very very much Atomic and am sorry if its to many questions!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1)Probiotic as far in advance as possible.

2)Yes I recommend up to 1000 IU of Vit. D.

3)I got my last two boys taking tons of calcium and also drinking tons of dairy. I think you're getting enough so I wouldn't take any more than you're already taking but if you're ok with taking it, I definitely got 2 boys taking that amount.

4)Those vitamins are fine!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1)Probiotic as far in advance as possible.

2)Yes I recommend up to 1000 IU of Vit. D.

3)I got my last two boys taking tons of calcium and also drinking tons of dairy. I think you're getting enough so I wouldn't take any more than you're already taking but if you're ok with taking it, I definitely got 2 boys taking that amount.

4)Those vitamins are fine!!!
    Big thanks Atomic! I have some more questions:
    1. I forgot to mention that I take a tablet of Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 1 mg half an hour before breakfast. Is it OK?
    2. How much probiotic should I take?
    3. I've probably mixed the units μg and IU together. I thought you meant 1000 µg of Vitamin D, but then 1000 IU will be about 25 µg? Is it ok for the body to get so much vitamin D through supplements?
    4. My last question concerns DH multivitamin. It contains 3 mg of ginseng and 375 mg of guarana. Can this sway pink ?! Here is the entire table of contents for his multivitamin. Would you please take a look at it? Thank u!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How much B12?

Whatever the dose is of the probiotic on the bottle.

Oh sorry I should have caught that yesterday, I wasn't feeling very well. Yes the Vitamin D is measured in IU not ug. I did extensive research into all these nutrient recommendations and I believe the Vit. D is fine at 1000 IU.

I do not want your husband to take ginseng or guarana. We don't know how either of them sway and ginseng may inhibit cell division (this may be a reason why it could possibly help to prevent or slow down cancer) Since sperm is made of rapidly dividing cells, I think it's best to stay away from it.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How much B12?

Whatever the dose is of the probiotic on the bottle.

Oh sorry I should have caught that yesterday, I wasn't feeling very well. Yes the Vitamin D is measured in IU not ug. I did extensive research into all these nutrient recommendations and I believe the Vit. D is fine at 1000 IU.

I do not want your husband to take ginseng or guarana. We don't know how either of them sway and ginseng may inhibit cell division (this may be a reason why it could possibly help to prevent or slow down cancer) Since sperm is made of rapidly dividing cells, I think it's best to stay away from it.
    I take a B12 tablet containing 1 mg (milligrams). This is not a recipe I have been given by any doctor but I chose to start taking it myself, because I was told that it helped against fatigue and hair loss. So I can definitely stop taking it if it's not good against blue sway.
    Ok I will try to get my husband to change multivitamin. Do you want to take a look at the table of contents for this multivitamin, it does not contain ginseng or guarana
    Thank u!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I prefer that you guys stick to the recommended daily allowance which is only 2.6 micrograms (I am hoping you are taking 1000 MICROgrams not milligrams.) Please wean off that gradually - DO NOT just suddenly stop taking it, please wean off over a month or so by gradually spacing doses further and further out. There are risks and side effects (some known, and some we don't know are also possible, of course) from taking high doses of nutrients and I do not ever recommend that.

Those are fine vitamins for your husband to take.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast