Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Sometimes it makes people have diarrhea when they first start it, but other than that, probiotic should have no effect.

I really doubt the gelatin juice does a whole lot and I got 4 boys without it. It's up to you - it did not seem to be associated with possibly more opposites (the milk replacers and wheatgrass supplements DID seem associated with more opposites)

As long as you're eating more protein than you were when you got your girls, but most of all than you were recently, it's all good. The important thing is to send your body that message that times are better than they were, so if you were eating 30 g protein and are now eating 70, that's great!

But that having been said, I cannot tell you how many grams of protein that is. It looks like a LOT! I'd be shocked if it wasn't 90 g, but I can't know without knowing the portion sizes and stuff.

If you're getting stuffed full and don't have room for more protein, err on the side of cutting back on carby foods. Protein plus carbs = boys, but you don't need that many carbs. For instance:

Breakfast: have 1 toast with eggs or even just juice and eggs if the juice is sweet tasting (like orange or pineapple). That is still protein + carbs and saves you a bit of calories. If you wanted to boost protein, you could have 3 eggs and juice and be less stuffed.

If you're stuffed with your snacks, have just one of those things. Have yogurt and berries, for instance. Or an apple and nuts. That is just sooo much food it's no wonder you may have less room for protein which is very filling. I would have just one snack with more protein between the two snacks.

Lunch: I'd either skip or cut way back on the rice, potatoes, bulgur, pasta to give yourself more room for the meat.

Snacks, again, I'm not sure you need two snacks between lunch and dinner. I'd try a bigger serving of protein in ONE snack rather than two. I have never eaten that often and I have 4 boys!

Dinner - again, if you're too full for meat, cut back on the starches

Snacks - 2 snacks is probably not necessary.

I suspect you're so full from eating everything that you don't have enough room to eat protein.
    Thanks Atomic, you are so wise. When it comes to lemon water, is it the water itself that is good for being hydrated or does the lemon matter? I mean is it just as good to drink plain water or it gets even better if you have lemon for blue sway? Then I wonder how important you think it is with fresh air? Is it important to spend time outdoors? What is your best tip for quickly getting some protein when you are in a hurry?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The lemon is supposed to be for alkalinity. Now personally (and science agrees with me) the acid alkaline diets are nonsense and do not work at all, but if people want to put some lemon in their water there's no harm to it.

I don't think fresh air matters either way.

When I got my 3rd and 4th boy, I ate 1/2 cup of nuts, either almonds or walnuts, every morning for breakfast. I also often snacked on cheese. Both cheese and nuts are super easy ways to get some protein fast! Yogurt is also good.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The lemon is supposed to be for alkalinity. Now personally (and science agrees with me) the acid alkaline diets are nonsense and do not work at all, but if people want to put some lemon in their water there's no harm to it.

I don't think fresh air matters either way.

When I got my 3rd and 4th boy, I ate 1/2 cup of nuts, either almonds or walnuts, every morning for breakfast. I also often snacked on cheese. Both cheese and nuts are super easy ways to get some protein fast! Yogurt is also good.
    Thanks Atomic. I will take a total of 1900 mcg folic acid, that is the total amount of my multivitamin + folic acid tablets. Do you think that's enough? Or do you think I should increase it for blue sway?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes that's great. No more than that is needed.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes that's great. No more than that is needed.
    Hi Atomic! I have some questions again. I've always eaten two slices of toast with cheese for breakfast. But now that I has started with the HE diet I have stopped eating bread in the morning and instead eat cereals with yogurt, weetabix or eggs. I have always had an easy time of losing weight and harder to gain weight. Do you think I will lose weight now that I have replaced the bread?
    I also wonder if you have any tips on how to do when, for example, I go to a cafe with friends or are invited to parties and where there are most cakes and pastries. Do you have any tips on how to get protein then?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're eating the same number of calories you will not lose weight. It's fine to eat toast and cheese, though - it's protein + carbs!

Eat the cake and pastry! Sugar does not sway pink. It really doesn't. I've literally never turned down a pastry in my entire life and have 4 boys. It is a complete myth that sugar sways pink. The occasional meal without protein is no big deal. We all have had that happen from time to time, even a couple times a week. You do not need to stick to HE Diet 100% of the time, particularly in the area of protein plus carbs. All you're trying to do is keep your blood sugar up, and you can do that with pure carbs provided you have something to eat (even if it's just more carbs) sooner rather than later.

The ONLY scenario in which blue swayers need to be cautious regarding sugar is if they're gaining too much weight, or if they're like so many all-girl moms and eat ONLY or mostly empty carbs, plus eating very little over the course of the day.

So don't be the person who skips breakfast, then eats a candy bar and a diet coke for lunch, and a salad for dinner!

But it's fine to eat a good breakfast, then go to the cafe and have coffee and a pastry for lunch, then has a good dinner after that a couple times a week. That is no big deal and is how those of us with all boys actually tend to eat (while we are more heavy eaters than girl moms, we aren't eating the full on HE Diet all day every day!)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're eating the same number of calories you will not lose weight. It's fine to eat toast and cheese, though - it's protein + carbs!

Eat the cake and pastry! Sugar does not sway pink. It really doesn't. I've literally never turned down a pastry in my entire life and have 4 boys. It is a complete myth that sugar sways pink. The occasional meal without protein is no big deal. We all have had that happen from time to time, even a couple times a week. You do not need to stick to HE Diet 100% of the time, particularly in the area of protein plus carbs. All you're trying to do is keep your blood sugar up, and you can do that with pure carbs provided you have something to eat (even if it's just more carbs) sooner rather than later.

The ONLY scenario in which blue swayers need to be cautious regarding sugar is if they're gaining too much weight, or if they're like so many all-girl moms and eat ONLY or mostly empty carbs, plus eating very little over the course of the day.

So don't be the person who skips breakfast, then eats a candy bar and a diet coke for lunch, and a salad for dinner!

But it's fine to eat a good breakfast, then go to the cafe and have coffee and a pastry for lunch, then has a good dinner after that a couple times a week. That is no big deal and is how those of us with all boys actually tend to eat (while we are more heavy eaters than girl moms, we aren't eating the full on HE Diet all day every day!)
    Thank u Atomic !! You usually recommend that you eat protein and carbs at every meal, does it have to be done exactly at the same time? I mean is it okay to eat a fruit and then after a half hour or an hour to eat some nuts? Or should I eat the fruit and eat the nuts immediately after that? What is best? I just want to do what's best for blue sway, no matter how hard it is, is it a little better to eat protein and carbs at the same time or it doesn't matter if I eat them with an hour apart?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I recommend that because overall it's best, but at the same time no one can stick to a sway diet every meal, every time, for months on end. That's why I allow cheating is because we live in the real world and need to stay flexible. It makes no sense that we have to eat this very particular way always to have a baby of a certain gender. No one else does this!! Most people have a boy and a girl without even trying, so it cannot be that you have to always eat a very specific type of diet!

We can't test these things and we don't know. If it makes your life easier to eat them within 30 minutes rather than at the same time, that's fine, although I'd not go much longer than that regularly.

The point of all this is, if you fall short sometimes and have only time for a banana or a pastry at the cafe, that is fine. Just try to eat again sooner, because you're trying to avoid your blood sugar dropping after you eat (and eating only carbs makes your blood sugar drop faster than protein and carbs).

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I recommend that because overall it's best, but at the same time no one can stick to a sway diet every meal, every time, for months on end. That's why I allow cheating is because we live in the real world and need to stay flexible. It makes no sense that we have to eat this very particular way always to have a baby of a certain gender. No one else does this!! Most people have a boy and a girl without even trying, so it cannot be that you have to always eat a very specific type of diet!

We can't test these things and we don't know. If it makes your life easier to eat them within 30 minutes rather than at the same time, that's fine, although I'd not go much longer than that regularly.

The point of all this is, if you fall short sometimes and have only time for a banana or a pastry at the cafe, that is fine. Just try to eat again sooner, because you're trying to avoid your blood sugar dropping after you eat (and eating only carbs makes your blood sugar drop faster than protein and carbs).
    Thanks Atomic, I ordered guaifenesin tablets from the US but the customs office forbade me to take them to Sweden. So now I don't know what to do. There are no guaifenesin tablets here. Does any cough medicine work well against mucus? or does it have to contain special ingredients? I have found a liquid cough medicine containing this:
    sodium citrate, citric acid monohydrate, carbomer, glycerol, ethanol, glucose, sucrose, sucralose, sodium benzoate (E211), sugarcane (E150), honey flavoring, lemon flavoring with flavoring, flavoring, effect, flavor with warming effect, flavor enhancer and flavor with masking effect and water.
    Do you think I can use this? How much do you think I need because it is liquid? Thank u so much for ur time!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn't worry about it, most of us with all boys, myself included, didn't take the stuff.

That cough syrup is not medicinal to the body. All it is is flavoring agents to keep the throat lubricated from saliva (like a cough drop, only in syrup form) I would not bother taking it, plus it does have artificial sugar in it which most blue swayers avoid.

I would just try to keep drinking your lemon water and have some grapefruit juice 1-2 cups a day. These things can help your body make enough EWCM.

BUT do be careful not to drink too MUCH water either! You can make yourself very sick doing that. I know the inclination with swayers is to do more, more, more, but please just drink a reasonable amount of liquid, it's all you need.

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast