Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it, most of us with all boys, myself included, didn't take the stuff.

That cough syrup is not medicinal to the body. All it is is flavoring agents to keep the throat lubricated from saliva (like a cough drop, only in syrup form) I would not bother taking it, plus it does have artificial sugar in it which most blue swayers avoid.

I would just try to keep drinking your lemon water and have some grapefruit juice 1-2 cups a day. These things can help your body make enough EWCM.

BUT do be careful not to drink too MUCH water either! You can make yourself very sick doing that. I know the inclination with swayers is to do more, more, more, but please just drink a reasonable amount of liquid, it's all you need.
    Thanks Atomic. I feel worried that I will not take guifenesin, I once read that you wrote that guaifenesin is Highly recommended, has really seemed to be very effective for blue. Its the best option for blue sway. It makes me very nervous because I don't want anything to ruin my blue sway. Does blood orange juice and lemon water have the same effect as guaifenesin?
    I also have another question. This month I got a positive ovulation test on Friday afternoon, I tested early on Saturday morning and got positive again and then I tested early on Sunday morning and got positive again. My app where I enter my temperature every day says I have ovulation on Monday. How should I do when I have such a cykle? Should I bd on Friday night, then Saturday morning and Saturday night? Should I bd once on Sunday and once on Monday or should I bd twice on Sunday? I want to add that I use Clearblue's digital test where you get a happy face in positive test, so you can't read the test wrong.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is NOT the best option for a blue sway. I don't know what you read, but the only time I would ever have given that recommendation would have been for someone who did not have time to do diet and exercise, and who could not have the 3 or more attempts. Diet, exercise, number of attempts, and making lifestyle changes (like stopping smoking) work. Guaifenesin is something we do because it may help a tiny bit, but it's never been proven. Guaifenesin is about 10 kilometers down the list from the things that are proven and that I believe in. Again, I and 99% of all the other boy moms on here never used guaifenesin, and of all the boys on Planet Earth, 99.999% were conceived without guaifenesin. It just cannot be that important, otherwise where would all the boys have come from in 1900 when it hadn't been invented??

No, citrus juice will not have the exact effect of the medication but it will still help you stay hydrated and may help a little bit to make more EWCM.

Are you using the Clearblues with the flashy and the solid smileys?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is NOT the best option for a blue sway. I don't know what you read, but the only time I would ever have given that recommendation would have been for someone who did not have time to do diet and exercise, and who could not have the 3 or more attempts. Diet, exercise, number of attempts, and making lifestyle changes (like stopping smoking) work. Guaifenesin is something we do because it may help a tiny bit, but it's never been proven. Guaifenesin is about 10 kilometers down the list from the things that are proven and that I believe in. Again, I and 99% of all the other boy moms on here never used guaifenesin, and of all the boys on Planet Earth, 99.999% were conceived without guaifenesin. It just cannot be that important, otherwise where would all the boys have come from in 1900 when it hadn't been invented??

No, citrus juice will not have the exact effect of the medication but it will still help you stay hydrated and may help a little bit to make more EWCM.

Are you using the Clearblues with the flashy and the solid smileys?
    Im using the one with the solid smiley.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So are you telling me that you are having the flashy smiley Friday/Saturday/Sunday, or the solid?

Temperatures aren't always right. I would start BD the first solid smileys (or even sooner if you don't believe in timing) and then just carry on trying at least 1x a day if possible till after you've confirmed ovulation. If you can't BD every day, every other day.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So are you telling me that you are having the flashy smiley Friday/Saturday/Sunday, or the solid?

Temperatures aren't always right. I would start BD the first solid smileys (or even sooner if you don't believe in timing) and then just carry on trying at least 1x a day if possible till after you've confirmed ovulation. If you can't BD every day, every other day.
    Thanks Atomic. Which exercise is best for blue sway? I have mostly used dumbbells for arms and shoulders and made squats with weights. Usually do not much cardio. But I read that walking is good for blue because the leg muscles increase testosterone. Should I continue with weights or do you think I should walk more?

I have another question. I usually eat something just before going to bed, I never sleep hungry. But I always wake up hungry in the morning and I usually have breakfast after about 45 min. Is there any reason why I'm so hungry in the morning despite eating right before I sleep? I’m thinking if I eat the wrong things or if I should think about something particular. I usually eat granola with yogurt before I sleep.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I prefer you continue doing exactly what you're doing. Squats are great for boys as are arm weight workouts. Walking is fine, but it is nothing compared to squats! Squats work all the muscles in the hip and thigh area and that raises testosterone far more than walking.

Overnight your body has no food coming in. It has digested the food even if you ate the night before. It's natural for many of us to be hungry in the morning (I always am and got 4 boys that way, LOL) You're not eating the wrong things and there's nothing wrong with that.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I prefer you continue doing exactly what you're doing. Squats are great for boys as are arm weight workouts. Walking is fine, but it is nothing compared to squats! Squats work all the muscles in the hip and thigh area and that raises testosterone far more than walking.

Overnight your body has no food coming in. It has digested the food even if you ate the night before. It's natural for many of us to be hungry in the morning (I always am and got 4 boys that way, LOL) You're not eating the wrong things and there's nothing wrong with that.
    Thanks Atomic. However, I get a little confused about the workout. I don't know if I should work out a lot or a little. I have previously read that for blue sway you should work out a maximum of 45 minutes 3-4 days a week. But now I read on a thread that you should not work out too much either because it can sway pink?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think we may be having a language issue here. Those things mean the same thing.

Working out a maximum of 45 minutes means no more than 45 minutes. I don't want any blue swayers working out more than 45 minutes. 45 minutes is the most anyone should work out in one day for blue.

You actually can do up to 5 days though.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think we may be having a language issue here. Those things mean the same thing.

Working out a maximum of 45 minutes means no more than 45 minutes. I don't want any blue swayers working out more than 45 minutes. 45 minutes is the most anyone should work out in one day for blue.

You actually can do up to 5 days though.
    Thanks Atomic. What I reacted to and what made me a little worried was that in the thread I was reading, a blue swayer asked if she should start exercising and lift weights, because she was walking a lot in her job, but she got the recommendation not to start exercising or lift any weights, bc it was enough for her to walk in her work. So that's why I got a little worried if my training could be too much and sway pink.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    She is walking on her feet all day, 8 hours a day, for 5 days a week. That is getting into the realm of overexercise. 45 minutes a day 3-5 days a week is nothing like that and is what I recommend for blue sways. Some blue swayers, I even have them do both cardio 30 minutes and then also the weights at a different time of day. Still, nothing like walking 8 hours a day for 5 days a week.

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast