Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    She is walking on her feet all day, 8 hours a day, for 5 days a week. That is getting into the realm of overexercise. 45 minutes a day 3-5 days a week is nothing like that and is what I recommend for blue sways. Some blue swayers, I even have them do both cardio 30 minutes and then also the weights at a different time of day. Still, nothing like walking 8 hours a day for 5 days a week.
    Thanks Atomic. Then I will try not to overwork, if I have walked a lot one day I do not need to work out, but try to work out another day so that my body does not get overworked. I have another question. My husband has allergies so he has taken antihistamine medication. Do you think it can affect our blue sway? He does not need to take the medicine all the time but some periods increase the allergy and then he usually takes the medicine.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Perfect!!

Antihistamines have been said to sway pink, but we did not get good results with them. We got the same number of boys and girls with and without them. I would not have him be miserable, he should take the medication as needed.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Perfect!!

Antihistamines have been said to sway pink, but we did not get good results with them. We got the same number of boys and girls with and without them. I would not have him be miserable, he should take the medication as needed.
    Thanks Atomic. I can't really decide how to do about unprotected intercourse. I have read that it is good if the woman gets exposed to semen couse its bluefriendly, but I am afraid that we start having unprotected intercourse from the beginning of the cycle but then when i get closer to ovulate we get prevented and can not have many attempts which makes it sways pink. So what's best? Having unprotected intercourse throughout the cycle and being exposed to semen or protecting us until ovulation and having only unprotected intercourse during ovulation?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got my boys having unprotected sex out of the fertile window as did most of us with all boys. That is always the birth control method my husband and I used - we had unprotected sex anywhere from 3-5 times per week when I wasn't fertile, then when I was fertile we used pull out or condoms or did other stuff. When we were trying, we just kept going in the fertile window.

I am not sure what the concern is coming from - are you worried your husband won't be able to perform in the fertile window if he had sex before, or that his sperm count will be low, or is this about timing??

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got my boys having unprotected sex out of the fertile window as did most of us with all boys. That is always the birth control method my husband and I used - we had unprotected sex anywhere from 3-5 times per week when I wasn't fertile, then when I was fertile we used pull out or condoms or did other stuff. When we were trying, we just kept going in the fertile window.

I am not sure what the concern is coming from - are you worried your husband won't be able to perform in the fertile window if he had sex before, or that his sperm count will be low, or is this about timing??
    No, I dont belive in timing at all. What worries me most is that we begin to have unprotected intercourse and as we approach ovulation we get prevented due to illness, work and life simply, which means we can't make as many attempts and may end up having only a few attempts before ovulation.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    But that happens to everyone now and then. Even if you don't get as many attempts as you'd like, more is still better.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    But that happens to everyone now and then. Even if you don't get as many attempts as you'd like, more is still better.
    Hi Atomic! Now I'm worried again. I don't really know how to do about my weight. I almost always weighed 57kg, both before I got my daughter and after. When I started training and lifting weights a few months ago, my weight increased to 59/60 kg. I have been thinking about ttc in December. I started following the HE diet at the end of September and felt that I was starting to gain weight fairly quickly. Today I weigh 61/62 kg, so I will probably go up even more until December. How should I think about my weight? I understand that you should increase some weight for blue sway, but I read that you can sway pink if you go up too much in a short time. I try to eat healthy and have reduced carps, but as I eat more and more often, I gain weight.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tell me what you're eating and I'll tell you how to fix it.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tell me what you're eating and I'll tell you how to fix it.
    Thanks Atomic. I eat a little varied. I eat less carbs than I did, I ate LOTS of carbs before! I do not eat as much bread and have tried to reduce pasta, rice, potatoes. Almost never eats buns, cakes or sweets. For breakfast at. 6.30 I usually eat a bowl of Greek yogurt with weetabix, or cereal or sometimes two crispbread with two boiled eggs. Drink fresh juice or a cup of warm milk with a tea bag. Kl. At 9.30 I eat a bowl of oatmeal with milk, nuts and fresh fruit. At 11:30 I eat some nuts or a fruit. At 12.30 I have lunch consisting of meat, chicken or fish with rice / pasta / potatoes. Here I have tried to reduce carbs. At 14.00 I eat nuts or fruit or cheese. At 3.30 pm I usually eat a banana with some nuts. Kl. At 4.30 pm I eat either cheese, fruit or nuts or yogurt. At 17.30 I have dinner with meat / chicken / fish with rice / pasta / potatoes. At 8.30 pm I eat a bowl of granola and yogurt or two boiled eggs with avocado or banana with peanut butter. I know it's a lot of food but the problem is that if I'm not eating all this then I get hungry and feel my blood sugar drop and that was exactly the behavior I had when I got my daughter, that I was hungry between meals. If I do not eat a good breakfast at 6.30 then I will be hungry even earlier than 9.30. As soon as I remove one of the snacks or reduce the amount, I become hungry and feel my blood sugar drop. I am also worried that if I remove more carbs then I will lose weight because I have an easy time to lose weight. But do you think I've already gained too much weight? I weight 61 kg now.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got all my boys right around 61 kg. I think that it's best to just try to reduce food intake ~slightly~ and/or up exercise slightly. This doesn't have to be drastic, just a couple bites less food here and there, and then a few more minutes' exercise a day. Your body will tend to adjust over time - as you weigh more, you burn more calories, so eventually you will level off.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast